那边没有出路
There’s no way out over here.
呃…
Uh…
– 你在干嘛? – 我在救我们出去
-What are you doing? -I’m gonna get us out of here.
– 把你的裤子给我 – 不 不
-Give me your pants. -Uh,no,no.
你一直就在谋划这件事吧 布赖森
You’ve been planning this the whole time, Bryson.
给我裤子就是了 好吗?
Just give me your pants, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好的 打好结
Okay. Knot this thing.
– 没问题吧? – 好的
– All right? -Okay.
走你
Here we go.
丢脸死了 布赖森 把那玩意儿给我
It is embarrassing, Bryson. Give me that thing.
你得承认我瞄的很准 对吧?
You gotta admit, pretty good aim, though, huh?
是啊 但你应该手里留着一头
Yeah. But you’re supposed to hold on to one end of it.
好吧 其实也不是很高
Well, you know, it’s not that high.
这儿 我想到了 看到了吗?你爬上来
Here, I got it. You see this? You could come up here.
我会这样蹲下去 然后你踩到我肩膀上
I’ll be around like this and you could climb up on my shoulders.
– 试试么 ? – 好吧
-Wanna try it? -Okay.
好了 稳住
Okay. Hang on.
– 可以吗? – 是的
-Okay? -Yeah.
我们可以做到的 稳…
We can make it. Hold…
– 你没事吧?什么? -没事 稳住…
-You all right? What? -Yeah, hang on. You know…
这样不行…你得蹲低一点
This isn’t… You’ve got to get lower,
那样我才能到你肩膀上
so I can get on your shoulders.
见鬼 好吧
Fuck. Fine.
好了
Okay.
– 好了吗 ? – 是的
-Okay? -Yeah.
好的 可以了
Okay. There we go.
布赖森 我真的不喜欢这样
Bryson, I really don’t like this.
不 不 你做的很好 现在站起来 站起来
No, no, it’s good, it’s good. Now, you stand up. Stand up.
老天!
Jesus!
我们在骗谁呢 ?
Who are we kidding?
老天 这种姿势我连站都站不起来
For Christ’s sake, I can’t even get myself up from that position.
好吧 那我就站到你的背上吧
-All right, then. I’ll stand on your back.
要不我站到你的背上怎么样?
-How about I stand on your back?
你知道吗
You know,
我想我们真的被困住了
I think we’re really stuck here.
嗯 确实是
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
你知道吗 在东海岸阔叶树正在消亡
You know, on the East coast hardwoods are dying.
不仅仅是栗树
Not just the chestnut,
而且榆树也是如此
but the elm’s on its way, too, you know.
50年后 这些可能就都没了
Fifty years, this could all be gone.
30天
Thirty days.
嗯?
Hmm?
我在牢里呆过30天 我很害怕30天
Thirty days in jail. I was afraid of 30 days.
和这个处境相比
Compared to this,
那次就像是做理疗一样
I mean, it’s like a goddamned trip to the spa.
天哪 我过去的四年半
God, all I’ve done is write forewords for books
就只写了一本书的序言
for the last four and a half years.
我早该退休了
I should have just retired.
凯瑟琳是对的 我到底想证明什么呢 ?
Catherine was right, what the hell am I trying to prove?
女人们都喜欢犯过罪的
Women love a felony record.
或许在你那新罕布♥什♥尔不是这样
Maybe not up in New Hampshire, where you are.
但在得梅因 这让我很受欢迎
But in Des Moines, it would have served me well.
你有没有经历过一个时期
Do you just get to the point where
一切都是疾病 医疗和葬礼
it’s all about ailments, and medications, and funerals,
和谁又被诊断得病了
and who’s being diagnosed with what,
而所有人都在等着自己的终结
and everyone’s just waiting around for the end.
– 见鬼 – 怎么了?
-Holy shit. -What?
我刚意识到 我们就要上报纸头条了
I just realized, we’re the guy in the article.
你知道的 那个腐烂的家伙 还记得吗?
You know, the, uh, decomposed guy. Remember that?
那就是我们的下场
That’ll be us.
尸体腐烂大概要多久?
How long does it take a body to decompose?
好吧 你不用担心
Well, you don’t have to worry.
你身上塞满了防腐剂
You’re so chock-full of preservatives,
你会永远在这个壁架上呆着
you’ll be on this ledge forever.
好吧 科学家从世界各地
Well, scientists will come
赶来这里研究我
from all over the world to study me, you know.
我想念凯瑟琳了
I miss Catherine.
我想念梅得因
I miss Des Moines.
我已经连续39年没有错过过州集♥会♥了
You know, I haven’t missed a State Fair in 39 years.
我总是说 “当我错过一次的时候”
I always say, “When I miss one,
“那我肯定是死了”
“I’ll be dead.”
每次我抱着她的时候她都会发出一点小声音
You know, she makes this little sound whenever I hug her.
甚至连她自己都不知道
I don’t even think she knows it.
我从没告诉过她我有多喜欢她那样
I’ve never told her how much I love that.
我只是不想让她觉得
I just don’t want her to
我出来旅行是因为她犯了什么错
think this trip had anything to do with her.
她懂的
She knows.
相信我 女人这些有敏锐的直觉
Believe me, women have a way of knowing these things.
嗯 不过我还是想对她说出来
Yeah, but still, I’d like to tell her.
好吧 给她写张便条吧
Well, write her a note.
人们都喜欢收到便条
People love to get notes.
– 嘿 你说的没错 – 是吧
-Hey, you know, you’re right. -Yeah.
嘿 这主意真不错
Hey, that’s a great idea.
你知道吗 布赖森 你是唯一一个能让我赴汤蹈火的人
You know, Bryson, you’re the only guy I’d risk my life with.
我想让你知道这一点
I want you to know that.
也是唯一一个
And the only asshole who can
将我置于这番境地的混♥蛋♥
get me out on a ledge in the middle of nowhere.
我很抱歉那么久没联♥系♥
I’m sorry we lost touch.
我知道 我也是
I know. Yeah, me too.
真是个美妙的夜晚
Goddamned gorgeous night.
确实是
It sure is.
你觉得地球上还有其他人
You think there’s anyone else on Earth
在和我们一样仰望星空吗?
looking up at the sky and seeing as many stars as we are?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我看那里有一百万颗星星
I gotta be looking at a million.
肉眼只能看到2000颗
The naked eye can see 2,000.
好吧 那我的视力可好了
Well, then I really got
因为我看到了一百万颗
great eyes ’cause I’m looking at a million.
半人马座阿尔法星是最近的
Alpha Centauri’s the closest.
距离我们有4.5光年
That’s four and a half light years away.
4.5光年?那还不错
Four and a half? That’s not bad.
每光年等于6万亿英里 所以是…
Each light year is six trillion miles, so that’s…
26万亿英里
Twenty six trillion miles.
– 26万亿 那就是最近的了? – 是的
-Twenty-six trillion. That’s the closest? -Yep.
而我们的银河系里大概有1千亿颗恒星
And there’s one hundred billion stars in our galaxy.
而宇宙中的星系
There’s more galaxies in the
则比地球上沙子还要多
universe than there are grains of sand on earth.
真大啊
That is big.
– 而我们如此渺小 – 是啊
-And we are small. -Yeah.
搞什…
What the…
有人?
People?
有人?有人?
People? People?
– 有人? – 有人?
-People? -People?
有人吗?有人吗!
People! Hello!
– 有人吗!有人吗!在下面! – 有人吗!
-Hello! Hello, down here! -Hello!
救命啊!
Help, please!
救命啊!
Help!
嘿 下面的
Hey, down there.
你绝对是在逗我
You’ve got to be shitting me.
你们的裤子怎么了?
What happened to your pants?
– 呃 说来话长了 – 明白了
-Uh, it’s a long story. – Copy that.
你们别动 我们这就来救你们出去
You guys just stay put. We’ll get you out of there.
– 他们人不错 – 是啊
-Nice fellas. -Yeah.
– 我爱死他们了 – 我也是
-I love those guys. -Me, too.
– 你身上还有牛肉干吗? – 嗯
-You still got some of that jerky? -Yeah.
你的水还够吗?
You still good on water?
– 大概剩3/4 你呢? – 我也一样
-About three-quarters. You? -Yeah, same.
– 嘿 斯蒂芬? – 嗯 ?
-Hey, Stephen? -Yeah?
你想回家吗 ?
Do you want to go home?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!