你想开车走完阿帕拉契山径 ?
You want to drive the Appalachian Trail?
不 不 只是跳过一段路 往北一点再接着走
No, no, justjump ahead. Pick up the trail a little further north.
我们可以在那边租辆车
You know, we can rent a car over here.
这样我们更灵活 所见所闻更多
Then we’re mobile, we’ll see more.
找找当地的著名景点
Check out local points of interest.
视野也会更广阔
Bigger field of vision.
布赖森 作为朋友
Bryson, as a friend,
就当为了我吧
do this for me.
嘿 你肯定想不到这笔买♥♥卖♥♥有多划算
Hey, you’re not gonna believe the deal I got on this.
卡茨…
Katz…
这个宝贝不仅一项 而是有两项升级
This beauty represents not one, but two upgrades.
卫星广播 皮质座椅 天窗 价格却和凯美瑞一样
Satellite radio, leather seats, sunroof. Same price as a Camry.
你敢相信吗
If you can believe that.
这是您的 卡茨先生
Here you go, Mr. Katz.
只要在3个地方签字就可以开走了
Just three quick initials and you’ll be on your way.
我们不能这么做
We can’t do this.
我们当然可以
Of course we can.
我出来是为了完成我的目标
I came out here to accomplish something.
而不是在有点困难的时候就选择放弃
Not to just give up when things got a little tough.
我们不是放弃 布赖森
We’re not giving up, Bryson.
跳过一点糟糕的部分又有什么关系呢?
What does it matter if we skip the shitty parts?
– 没人知道的 – 好吧 我自己知道
-No one’s gonna know. -Well, lwill_
我不是一个半途而废者 我知道你可能经常这样
I’m not a quitter. I know it served you well in your life,
– 但我要有始有终 – 布赖森
-but I finish what I start. -Bryson.
– 我们不是都看过地图了吗? – 是啊
-Did we not both see the same map? -Yeah.
你不可能走完全程的
You have no chance of finishing this trail.
完全没可能 概率为零
None. Zero. Zilch.
好吧 那我至少会尝试
Well, I’m sure as hell gonna try.
远足致死
Hike until you die.
我去哪签名加入 ?
Where do I sign up?
我们是两个老家伙了 布赖森 你别拒绝这个事实
We’re two old men, Bryson. You gotta quit thinking otherwise.
别替我做决定
Speak for yourself.
并不是因为你拒绝接受某件事
Just because you don’t accept something,
布赖森 就意味着那不是事实
Bryson, doesn’t mean it’s not true.
从你嘴里说出来真是有待商权
-Well, that’s interesting, coming from you.
只要在3个地方签名就行…
-Just three initials is all…
你对一切都有意见 布赖森
It’s everything with you, Bryson.
见鬼 就算有人问你
Christ, if someone asks
你来自哪里 你都答不出来
you where you’re from, you can’t even answer.
哦 所以我才是那个拒绝接受现实的人 是么?
Oh, so I’m the one in denial, huh?
而你却还在包里藏了瓶威士忌呢
When you’re the one hiding whiskey in your pack.
– 噢 – 我看到酒瓶了
-Oh. -I saw the bottle.
看来咱俩都不接受自己的真实面貌
So I guess neither of us can accept who we really are.
我知道自己是谁 也知道我为什么而来
Oh, I know who I am and why I’m here.
我是来这里陪你的
I came out here to be with you,
在还来得及的时候 一起进行最后一场冒险
to sneak in one last adventure before it’s too late.
这是我的冒险 你只是加入而已
Well, this is my adventure, and you signed on.
你爱干嘛干嘛
You can do whatever you want,
但千万别拉我下水
but you’re not going to drag me down.
– 只要你用这支笔签个字… – 好吧 !
-If you could just use that pen to sign… -Fine!
– 我不要你的车了 – 抱歉?
-I don’t want your car. -Excuse me?
我他妈不要你的车了
I don’t want your goddamn car.
好吧!
Fine!
– 这才像样 – 是啊 操
-Well, that’s the spirit. -Yeah. Fuck.
我真高兴现在咱们没有开车
I sure am glad we aren’t driving right now.
– 你呢 ? – 我再高兴不过了
-You? – I couldn’t be happier.
你知道吗 50年前
You know, 50 years ago,
这些树的1/4都还只是一颗栗子
one in every four of these trees was an American Chestnut.
– 你知道那是什么吗?以前见过吗 – 应该见过
-You know what that is? You ever seen one? -I think so.
非常不可思议
It’s incredible.
它们从森林的土壤里冒头 然后直指顶部 100英尺
They rise from the forest floor, clear to the top. 100 feet.
而且它们的枝叶会展开到一英亩 一英亩啊
And their branches contain an acre of leaves. An acre.
你看着这些树木
You look into these woods
你会想着它们到底在这呆了多久了
and you think they’ve always been there and always will be,
就像这棵老橡树
like this old oak tree here.
然后你再想想那颗毫不起眼的小栗子
And then you think about the poor unsuspecting American Chestnut,
再想想自己的一生…嗖的一下就过去了 就这样
and thinkjust in a lifetime… Poof. Gone. Just like that.
它身上发生了什么?
What happened to it?
一种真菌
A fungus.
你懂的 年纪大了 大自然
You know. Just, you know, time. Nature.
布赖森 我其实并没有把酒藏起来
You know, Bryson, I wasn’t actually hiding this.
戒酒的事我也不是撒谎
I wasn’t lying about being dry either.
这样说吧 布莱森 我最爱喝酒 非常爱
The thing is, Bryson, I love to drink. Everything about it.
我喜欢它的味道
I love the taste.
还有那几杯下去后兴奋的感觉
And that buzz you get after you’ve had a couple.
我喜欢酒馆的味道 连里面的厕所都喜欢
I love the smell of the tavern, right down to the urinal cakes.

Hmm.
但我不像其他人一样去酒馆
But instead of going into the taverns like everybody else,
我只是回到我的小公♥寓♥ 看着电视吃晚餐
I go home to my little apartment, and heat my TV dinner,
然后感受自己以前的英雄本色
and feel all virtuous like I’m supposed to.
但是 一天天过了 你会越来越难说服自己
But you know, night after night it’s hard to persuade yourself
你的生活真的又充实又刺♥激♥么
that you’re living a rich and thrilling existence.
如果有幸福测量仪
I mean, if they had a fun-o-meter
那指针肯定跳不到高♥潮♥区
the needle wouldn’t exactly be jumping into the orgasmic zone.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
在我的生命里
I mean, there’s just this
有一个之前是填着酒的空洞
hole in my life where drinking used to be.
我知道我不能喝酒
I know I can’t drink.
喝1次就会想10次
I mean, one drink will lead to 10.
再然后
And the next thing,
我就会发现自己躺在了某座大桥下面
I’ll find myself underneath a bridge somewhere.
所以我才带着这瓶酒
That’s why I carry this.
为了提醒自己我能做到
To remind myself that I can.
或许也可能是以防我做不到时没得喝
Or maybe I carry it in case I can’t.
给你
Hsfs.
打开
Open it.
有点紧
It’s sealed.
给我
Give it to me.
我在抖
it’s shaking.
你相不相信我
Do you think I have it in me
这辈子能做到再也不碰酒
to never have another drink for the rest of my life?
我相信
Yeah. I do.
刚才真是美妙
That was a nice moment.
非常浪漫
Real dramatic.
如果我不是现在就后悔了的话
Christ if I don’t already regret it.
生活不就这样么
BRYSONI Ain’t that life.
小心
-Watch it.
布赖森 我还会梦到雅莫莉娜 你还记得她吗?
You know, Bryson, I still dream about Amorina. You remember her?
哦 老天 这样的女孩可忘不掉啊
Oh, God, can’t forget a girl like that.
像我们这样的男人其实根本不该和那种女人认识的
You know guys like us aren’t supposed to meet women named Amorina
那是扰乱自然秩序
Disturbs the natural order.
依然是我见过最棒的胸
Still the best boobs I’ve ever seen,
而我可是见过很多胸部 布赖森
and I’ve seen a lot of boobs, Bryson.
是啊 我敢打赌
BRYSONI Yeah, I’ll bet.
嘿 你还记得她妹妹吗?
Hey, you remember her sister?
哦 天哪 那个可怜的姑娘 她们本不应该是姐妹的
Oh, God, that poor girl. They couldn’t have been sisters.
如果你长得丑的话 你最好很幽默
If you’re going to be ugly, you better be funny.
如果你又丑又没有幽默感 你最好很有钱
And if you’re ugly and you’re not funny, you better have money.
如果你三样都没有 你最好就很淫♥荡♥
And if you’re zero for three, you better be slutty.
– 她确实淫♥荡♥ – 等等 你是怎么知道的 哈?
-She was. -Wait a minute, how did you know that, huh?
好吧 事实上…
Well, actually…
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
下次你这样做的时候 事先提个醒 好吗?
Next time you do that, let me know, okay?
当做惊喜才有趣
It’s more fun if it’s a surprise.
– 你没事吧? – 你还好吗?
-You all right? -You okay?
没事
Yeah.
老天
Jesus.
噢…
Oh…
我们完蛋了
We are fucked.
绝对完蛋了
Monumentally

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!