两个房♥间
Two rooms.
哦 小熊队连输了两场 只剩11场比赛就要回家了
Oh, the Cubbies lost a double header, and they’re 11 games back.
别表现得这么惊讶
Don’t act surprised.
今晚的就行
Tonight would be preferable.
你好?
Hello there?
红袜队怎么样了?
Where are the Red Sox?
红袜队?你在开玩笑吗?喔啊
Red Sox? Are you fucking kidding me? Whoa.
抱歉 夫人
Excuse me, ma’am_
– 红袜队? – 我可是住在新英格兰
-Red Sox? -I live in New England.
没错 但布赖森
Yeah, but Bryson, it’s not
这和你住在哪无关 而是关于你是谁
about where you live, it’s about who you are.
是吗 ? 好吧 我就是那种
Oh, yeah? Well, I’m the kind of
喜欢自己支持的球队赢球的人
guy that likes it when a team wins now and then.
好吧 你不能
Well, you don’t.
你不能放弃支持一个队伍
You don’t give up on a
就因为他们有几年打的不好
team just because they’ve had a few bad years.
几年打的不好 ? 老天
A few bad years? Jesus.
棒球讲的就是忠诚
Baseball is about loyalty.
她懂我的意思 对吧 ?
Like, she knows what I’m talking about. Don’t you?
要给你俩点单独时间吗 ?
Would you two like a minute?
嗨 我是珍妮 能帮你们什么忙吗 ?
Hi, I’m Jeannie. How can I help y’all?
母亲 放开那个人的手
Mother, let go of the man’s hand.
– 嗨 – 嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
我们想要两间房♥ 麻烦了
Um, we’d like a couple of rooms. Please.
哦 没问题 你们是从哪儿来的?
Oh, sure. Where are you all from?
呃 我住在新汉普郡
Uh, I live in New Hampshire,
但我在英格兰呆过10年
but I spent over 10 years in England.
– 大部分时间在北部乡村… – 他来自爱荷华州
-Mostly in the north countryside… -He’s from Iowa.
好吧 房♥间是40元一晚 你们可以走的时候付款
Well, the rooms are 40 a night and you can pay when you leave.
母亲 我说 “放开那个人的手”
Mother, I said, “Let go of the man’s hand.”
谢谢
Thank you.
抓得真紧
Helluva grip.
小熊队应该签下她 她可算他们最年轻的球员了
The Cubs should sign her. She’d be the youngest in their bullpen.
– 这间是我的 – 好吧 那我就这间
– I guess this is me. -Yeah, okay. I’m right here.
– 好吧 – 好吧 待会儿见
– Yeah. -Yeah. All right. I’ll see you.
好的
Yeah.
啊!
Ah!
– 嗨 – 你好啊
-Hi. -Hello, again.
– 有什么需要吗? – 我需要几条毛巾
-How can I help you? -I just need some towels.
– 哦 抱歉 – 没事
-Oh. I’m sorry about that. -That’s fine.
– 走吧 跟我来 – 好的
-Here, come with me. -Okay.
这家旅店是家族产业
Yeah, it’s family owned and operated.
你信不信 已经历经三代了
For three generations, if you can believe it.
哦 难以置信
Oh, I can’t.
这旅馆很温馨 这年头很少见了
It has a personal feel to it. That’s pretty rare these days.
83年了
Eighty-three years.
喔哦
Wow.
我们…10年前才修好的餐厅
We, um… We added the restaurant 10 years ago.
– 也是你搞定的吗 ? – 是的
-So you manage that, too? -Yeah.
总得有人做啊
Somebody’s gotta do it.
其实也还不错 我可以遇到很多有趣的人
It’s not so bad. I get to meet interesting people.
我不知道自己配不配得上有趣这个词
I’m not sure I qualify as interesting.
哦 我不是在说你
Oh, I wasn’t talking about you.
抱歉 情不自禁
Sorry. Could not resist.
– 我很高兴能逗你一笑 – 是啊 是啊 我也是
-I’m glad I’m here to amuse you. -Yeah, yeah. Me, too.
到了
This is you.
你肯定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
我去
Holy Shit.
我…我多给了你几条备用
I… I gave you a couple extras.
洗个好澡
Enjoy your shower.
我会的 谢谢
I will, thanks.
还需要什么吗 ?
Do you need anything else?
目前没有了
No. Not at the moment.
好吧
Okay.
你知道上哪找我
Well, you know where I am. All right.
我们目前不在
We’re not here right now,
但欢迎留言 感谢您的来电 拜
but please leave a message and thank you for calling. Bye.
嗨 亲爱的 是我 只是想打电♥话♥说一句 我爱你
Hi, sweetie. It’s me. Uh, just calling to say I love you.
你家里一切还好吧?
Everything good on the home front?
她很惊讶我们还活着
She’s impressed we haven’t killed ourselves yet.
不只有她这么觉得
She’s not the only one.
你告诉她昨晚的事了吗?
Did you tell her about last night?
什么?
What?
你穿着浴袍?
You in a robe?
老板娘 我确信 她不仅仅是
The proprietress, I’m sure, was looking to hand over
给你送毛巾而已
more than just towels.
你疯了
You’re out of your mind.
是吗 ?
Am I?
这足够你在书里写上精彩的一章了
Sure will make a steamy chapter in the book.
卡茨 我说了我没在写书
Katz, I told you I’m not writing a book.
听好 我等会儿要去K市场(美国超♥市♥)
Listen, I’m going to go over to, uh, K-Mart.
买♥♥一些东西 你在这儿没问题吧?
Get a couple of things. You okay?
哦 我在这儿呆着可舒服了
Oh, I’m in my happy place.
很好
Good.
白♥痴♥!
Idiot!
哦 等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait.
我来 我来
Here, here.
– 可以了 夫人 这样就行 – 哦 谢谢
-Here you are, ma’am_ Here you go. -Oh, thank you.
– 打扰一下 – 嗯 ?
-Pardon me. -Hmm?
非常抱歉 能不能帮我搭个手 ?
I’m so sorry. Do you think you could give me a hand here?
没问题 我很乐意帮忙
Well, certainly. I’d be happy to.
有什么问题了 ?
What seems to be the problem?
我拿不出我的内♥裤♥了
I’m having a difficult time removing my panties.
好吧 很幸运
Well, luckily you’re
– 你碰上专家了 – 哦
-in the presence of an expert. -Oh.
可以让我来吗
May l
– 哦 是丝质的 是吗? – 嗯哼
-Oh, they’re silk, aren’t they? -IVlmm-hmm.
我是个内♥裤♥专家
–I’m a pantyologist
真的吗 ? 我还不知道有这种说法
Really? I’ve never heard of that.
– 噢 – 噢
-Oh. -Oh.
好吧
Well,
这东西对你没用处了
these aren’t gonna do you much good.
但是对我也没坏处
Well, they might not do me much bad, either.
当然没有
No.
– 老天 布赖森 – 什么也别问
-Jesus, Bryson. -Don’t ask.
你又逛猪圈了?
You been screwing hogs again?
你就是嫉妒了
You’re just jealous.
其实我没有
Actually, I’m not.
你不在的时候
In your absence, my
我的桃花运突然变好了
romantic life has taken a turn for the better.
还记得洗衣店吗?
Remember the laundromat?
她叫比乌拉
Her name is Beulah.
说真的?
Seriously?
是啊 真的 而且她身体可漂亮了
Yeah, seriously. And she’s got a beautiful body.
隐藏在她那200磅的肥肉之下
Buried under two hundred pounds of fat.
但是 我就是喜欢那种有肉的
But then, you know I kinda like a little meat on the bone.
当然 只要你不需要
Sure, as long as you don’t
把墙拆了才能让她出门就行
have to remove a wall to get her out of the house.
到底怎么回事 ?
How did this happen?
她问我是否能帮她看看她的内♥裤♥
She asked me if I would come take a look at her panties.
– 什么? – 它们卡在滚筒里了
-What? -They were caught in the agitator.
而且被绞坏了
And they were shredded.
所以我今天下午
So I’m gonna meet her
要在消防站门口和她见面
this afternoon in front of the fire station.
她藏了备用内衣在那 ?
Is that where she keeps her spare underwear?
我给你说 老兄 我感觉到了久违的小帐篷
I’m telling you, man, I felt a stiffening of the old resolve.
– 是吗? – 我给她买♥♥了这个
-Oh, yeah? -I got her these.
哦 她个头很大
Oh, she’s a big woman.
你在哪儿买♥♥的?
Where’d you get these?
额 我想在吃晚餐的时候给她
Um, I thought I’d give ’em to her at dinner.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!