Play all.
放大
Zoom in.
坐标
Coordinates.
你好
Hello.
你好 我可以和屋主说话吗
Hi, uh, could I speak to the owners?
可以 稍等
Uh, yes. One moment.
他不只是安静
He wasn’t just quiet.
他看起来很沮丧 像是坏了
He seemed despondent. Broken.
几天后我们就把他送了回去
We took him back a few days later,
然后他们给我们换了一个
and they let us make an exchange.
在”兄弟&姐妹”吗
Brothers & Sisters?
不是 那家店是…
No, it was, uh…
名字我不记得了
Well, I can’t remember the name.
我们买♥♥他的时候不是全新的
We didn’t buy him new.
不是吗
You didn’t?
不是 但他是官方认证的
No, but he was certified.
“第二个孩子”
Second Siblings.
好像是 是在中国城吗
Maybe. Is that in Chinatown?
嗯 之前是的
Yeah, it used to be.
那你买♥♥的时候他是不是已经开机在睡眠状态
I assume he was on when you bought him in a sleep state?
好像是这样的
That sounds right.
提取
Extract
一级
alpha.
空间不足
There is not enough space.
您要压缩二级和三♥级♥档案吗
Would you like to compress beta or gamma?
压缩二级
Compress beta.
二级已压缩
Beta compressed.
提取一级
Extract alpha.
空间不足
There is not enough space.
您要压缩三♥级♥档案吗
Would you like to compress gamma?
压缩三♥级♥
Compress gamma.
三♥级♥压缩中
Gamma is compressing.
三♥级♥已压缩
Gamma compressed.
提取一级
Extract alpha.
弟弟
Di-di.
你好 弟弟
Ni hao, di-di!
弟弟 醒醒
Di-di, wake up.
弟弟
Di-di.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我们会想你的
We’re going to miss you.
你好 我们是来帮助艾玛·戴维森的
Hi, we’re here to help Emma Davidson.
是这里 请进
Yes, come in.
慢慢放下
Slowly bring it down.
先一边 再另一边
Side to side.
很好
Good.
你的侄女会喜欢我的
Your niece is going to like me.
我们去抓杨吧 来 抓住他
Hey. Let’s go get Yang. Come here. Go get him.
最好不要
You better not.
我可以告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
快来
Come on!
她是我的叔祖母
She was my great aunt.
你的本体吗
Your original?
杨认识她?
So Yang knew her?

Yes.
他没告诉过你吗
He never told you?
没有
No.
但我一直在帮忙
But I always helped.
抱歉
Sorry.
我希望他能告诉我她的事 我们的事
I wish he would have told me about her. Us.
是吗
Do you?
他找到你了
He found you.
她睡了
She’s asleep.
我不想让杨在博物馆展出了
I don’t want Yang to be on display in the museum.
我也是
Neither do I.
但…
But…
我们应该允许他们研究他的记忆
We should let them study his memories.
– 你这么觉得吗 – 嗯 他的存在很重要
– Do you think so? – Yes, his existence mattered.
而且不只是对我们来说
And not just to us.

Yeah.
哥哥
Gege.
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you
成为这个世界上最好的哥哥
for being the best gege in the world.
对不起
I’m sorry,
我不该说讨厌你
I shouldn’t say that I hated you.
我想你了 哥哥
I miss you, gege.
爸爸
Daddy.
你在这里干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing up?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
你要喝水吗
You want some water?
来坐我身边吗
Want to sit beside me?
睡不着
Can’t sleep.
我也是
Me neither.
不想和哥哥说再见
Don’t want to say bye to gege.
我也是
Me neither.
我想成为
I want to be
我想成为
I want to be
我想成为一段旋律
I want to be just like a melody
一记声响
Just like a simple sound
一句和声
Like a harmony
♪ Lily Chou-Chou – Glide

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!