I know.
我是艾达
I’m Ada.
艾达 请进
Ada. Well, come in, please.
我就知道出事了
I knew something was wrong.
我们常常见面 而他不回我信息了
We usually meet, and he wasn’t answering my messages.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我知道杨很高兴成为这个家的一份子
I know Yang loves being a part of this family.
我能问问你们是怎么认识的吗
Can I ask how you met?
在咖啡店
At the coffee shop.
他接近你的吗
He approached you?
他是常客
He was a regular customer.
他总是来买♥♥东西
He used to buy things all the time, which,
所以当我发现他是机器人之后我觉得很好笑
you know, was funny when I found out he was a techno.
但是 嗯…我们开始聊天 然后…
But, yeah, we started talking, and…
某一次 他问我想不想做点什么事
eventually, he asked me if I wanted to do something.
你和杨…
Were you and Yang…
你们…
Were you guys…
我们从来没有这样说过我们的事
Well, we never really talked about us in that way.
不好意思 那是我太太 我要去…
Sorry, that’s… That’s my wife. I need to…
– 嗯 – 抱歉
– Yeah. – Sorry.
请你…不要离开
Please… don’t leave.
她崩溃了 你得去接她
She’s freaking out. You need to pick her up.
她怎么了
What’s she doing?
他们说她打了一个孩子
They said she punched a kid,
然后开始对所有人♥大♥喊大叫
and then she started screaming at everyone.
– 天呐 – 你现在能去接她吗
– Holy shit. – Are you able to get her now?
可以 我这就出发
Yeah. Uh, yeah. I’m on my way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想见他
I want to see him.
美香
Mika…
杨非常爱你
Yang loves you so much.
他总是说起你
He always talks about you.
– 谢谢你让我们进来 – 没事 我理解
– Thanks again for this. – Oh, I understand.
相信大家都很想念他
I’m sure everyone misses him a lot.
美香
Mika.
哥哥
Gege.
哥哥
Gege.
抱歉 宝贝
I’m sorry, baby.
哥哥
Gege!
他会有自己的一块区域
He would have his own area.
我们会循环播放他的一些记忆
We could put some of his memories on a loop,
大屏播放
projected,
或是给游客提供读卡装置
or on a set of readers that visitors could wear.
当然 每段记忆都会经过你的同意
Of course, any memory would have to be approved by you.

Yang.
播放
Play.
你的收藏越来越多了
Your collection is growing.
哦 你好
Oh, hi.
对 越来越多了
Yes, it’s getting bigger.
你希望我到此为止吗 我可以把一部分收起来
Do you want me to stop now? I can put some away.
不用 我不是在抱怨
No, no. I’m not complaining.
我还挺喜欢的
I like them quite a bit.
你知道吗 蝴蝶是
Do you know butterflies were one of
十九世纪中期中国艺术品
the favorite subjects of Chinese trade art
最喜欢的主题之一
in the mid-1800s?
这我不知道
No, I did not know that.
中国人喜爱蝴蝶
The Chinese love butterflies.
还有一个家喻户晓的民间传说
There’s also a famous folk tale about two lovers
两个恋人心碎而死 双双化蝶
who die of broken hearts and reemerge as butterflies.
还有 中国古代哲学家老子曾说
Also, the ancient Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu once said,
“毛毛虫眼中的世界末日
“What the caterpillar calls the end,
“我们称之为蝴蝶”
“the rest of the world calls a butterfly.”
我喜欢这句话
I like that.
我喜欢这句话
I like that.
这是你相信的东西吗
Is this something you believe?
– 什么 – 就是结束…
– Hmm? – That the end…
结束也是一种开始
That the end is also a beginning?
也是
…is also
开始
the beginning?
对于毛毛虫来说
For the caterpillar…
对于毛毛虫来说 是的
For the caterpillar, yes.
那你觉得一切都是如此吗
But do you believe it’s true for all things?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我没有被设定为这样的思维方式
I’m not programmed to believe in that way.
你呢
What about you?
我愿意去相信
I’d like to believe that.
是吗
Do you?
是吗
Do you?
有时候我觉得
Sometimes I think
人类被设定为
humans are programmed
去相信这样的东西 但…
to believe in such things, but…
我不知道这样对我们是不是最好的
I don’t know if it’s really in our best interest.
我可以和你说实话吗
May I be honest with you?
可以 等等…
Yes. Wait, is…
你可以选择不说实话吗
Is not being honest an option for you?
应该不行吧
I don’t think so.
继续
Go on.
我不介意最后化为虚无
I’m fine if there’s nothing in the end.
是吗
Are you?
也许我是这样被设定的
Maybe I was programmed this way as well.
你因此感到过伤心吗
Does it ever make you feel sad?
有无相生
There’s no something without nothing.
你因此感到过伤心吗
Does it ever make you feel sad?
有无相生
There’s no something without nothing.
老子说的?
Lao Tzu?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
杨因为是机器人感到过痛苦吗
Did Yang ever struggle with being a techno?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 他是不是曾经想成为人类
I mean, did he ever… want to be human?
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
只不过…
It’s just…
只有人类才会问这样的问题吧
That’s such a human thing to ask, isn’t it?
我们总以为其他物种
We always assume that other beings
想要成为人类
would want to be human.
成为人类有什么好呢
What’s so great about being human?
所以他从没因此挣扎 从没…有过疑问?
So he never struggled with it? He never… Questioned it?
没对我说过
Not to me.
这样啊
I see.
他确实怀疑过他是不是中国人
He did question if he was Chinese.
是吗
He did?

Yeah.
怎么样才算是亚洲人
What makes someone Asian?
他总是问这个问题
He’d ask that all the time.
也许他只是想帮美香去明白
Maybe he just wanted to help Mika understand
作为中国人意味着什么
what it means to be Chinese.
他对他妹妹非常用心
He was dedicated to his little sister.
嗯 杨是个好哥哥
Yeah, Yang was a good brother.
他是个特别好的哥哥
He’s a great brother.
显示文件信息
Reveal file info.
错误指令 请重试
Wrong command. Try again.
显示记忆信息
Reveal memory info.
允许访问 二级档案
Access granted. Beta archive.
二级档案
Beta archive.
打开
Open.
错误指令 请重试
Wrong command. Try again.
提取
Extract.
完整指令
Full command.
提取二级
Extract beta.
全部播放

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!