美香?
Mika?
– 美香? – 杨怎么了
– Mika? – What happened to Yang?
哦 你好 嗯…
Oh, hi. Um…
我不知道
I don’t know.
他昨晚宕机了 没法重启
He… He shut down last night. Won’t restart.
– 这种情况之前发生过吗 – 没有
– Has this happened before? – No.
你认识维修工吗
You got a technician?
他还在保修期内
He’s still under warranty.
我是不会把他送回”兄弟&姐妹”的
I wouldn’t take him back to Brothers & Sisters.
他们只会让你把他回收
They’re just going to try to get you to recycle him
然后换个新的给你 你知道为什么的
for a new model. You know why.
我没准备把他送那儿去
I’m not taking him there.
保修是在另一家店
The warranty’s with another store.
你不是直接买♥♥的官方的吗
You didn’t buy him direct?
不是 那个…他有官方认证的
No. No, uh, he’s certified.
我要去叫下美香
I have to go and get Mika.
美香还在这儿吗
Oh, Mika’s still here?
她看到杨宕机的样子了吗
Did she see Yang all dead-eyed?
– 她会吓到的吧 – 嗯
– I bet it freaked her out. – Yeah.
听我说 我认识伍德伯里的一个维修工
Listen, I got a technician in Woodbury.
大老远过去也值
It’s worth the trek.
我把他的信息发给你
I’m going to send you his info.
不用了 我就带他去”快修”吧
No, I’ll just… I’ll take him to Quick Fix
要是我搞不定的话
if I can’t figure it out.
傻子才去那里 别送他去那
That place is for morons. Don’t take him there.
我认识的那个人修一下只要三分之一的价钱
My guy will fix him for a third of the cost.
你跟拉斯说是我让你去的
You tell Russ I sent ya.
好吧 我该走了 谢谢
Okay. Okay, got to go. Thank you.
美香 美香
Mika? Mika?
走吧 孩子 我们得走了
Come on, kiddo, we gotta boogie.
我不想去上学 我想和杨待在一起
I don’t want to go to school. I want to be with Yang.
美香 我们拖得越久
Mika, the longer we wait,
杨的情况就越糟糕
the worse it’s gonna be for Yang.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他会开始分解
He’ll start decomposing.
什么
What?
来吧 我们该走了
Come on, we gotta go.
美香 快
Mika, now.
对了 美香今天都跟我一起
FYI, Mika’s going to be with me for the day.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
因为她刚刚拒绝去上学
Well, you know, she just refused and
我就不拽她去学校了
I wasn’t gonna drag her inside.
美香
Mika?
说话
Answer me.
妈妈 我不能去 我要和杨待在一起
Mom, I can’t. I want to be with Yang.
没关系 亲爱的
It’s okay, darling.
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
你要听爸爸的话 乖乖的好吗
You need to listen to Dad and be good and calm, okay?
杨会好起来吗
Is Yang going to be better?
嗯 他会…
Yes, he’s gonna be…
其实我们也不确定 但…
Well, we don’t know for sure, but…
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
是啊 你这是什么意思
Yeah, what do you mean?
我们没法承诺 但是美香 听着
We can’t make any promises, but, Mika, listen,
如果你今天都乖乖地听话
if you can be good and calm for the rest of the day,
我会给你一个惊喜
I’m gonna bring you a surprise.
什么惊喜
What?
你刚刚就承诺了要给她一个惊喜
You just promised her a surprise.
– 是什么呀 妈妈 – 那不一样
– What is it, Mom? – That’s different.
妈妈 是什么呀
Mom, what is it?
我不是想要…
I wasn’t trying to…
谢谢你今天休息一天
I appreciate you taking the day off.
– 妈妈? – 亲爱的
– Mom? – Honey,
要乖 听爸爸的话
be good and listen to Dad.
我得挂了
Oh, I need to go.
我要准备我的报告了 回聊
I have to get ready for my presentation. We’ll talk.
她要送我什么呀 爸爸
What is she gonna get me, Dad?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我觉得我知道
I think I know.
不要对具体的东西抱有希望
Just don’t get your hopes up for anything specific.
哥哥 我知道她要给我什么东西
Gege, I know what she’s gonna get me.
你好?
Excuse me?
– 你好? – 有什么事吗
– Excuse me? – Can I help you?
嗯 我想问你能不能…
Yeah, I was wondering if you could…
我买♥♥了…
I purchased a…
这里之前是可以给收养的中国小孩
This used to be a store where you could buy, uh,
买♥♥一个哥哥或姐姐的店
an older sibling for Chinese adoptions.
名字叫”第二个孩子”
It was called Second Siblings.
我们这是卖♥♥鱼和鱼缸的
We sell fish and tanks.
嗯 我看出来了
Yeah, I can see,
那你知道之前那家店怎么了吗
but do you know what happened to that shop?
在我之前的那家店是卖♥♥内存的
Before my store, they sold memory.
纪念本 是这么说的吗
Memory-balia. Is that how you say it, memory-balia?
– 纪念品 – 纪念品 对
– Memorabilia. – Memorabilia. Yeah, memories.
不卖♥♥机器人吗
But no technos?
不卖♥♥ 我不知道他那家店之前是卖♥♥什么的
No, I’m not sure what it was before that.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thank you.
美香?
Mika?
美香 来 我们走了
Mika. Mika, come on, let’s go.
我想要一条鱼
I want a fish.
哥哥 这是泡泡
Gege? Meet Puffy.
所以这是黑匣子出了问题
Uh, it’s a black box issue, okay?
但根据规定 我们是不可以
Uh, so by law, we’re not allowed
改动内部机核的 不好意思
to tamper with the, uh, core interior, unfortunately.
那你们能干嘛
So what is it that you do here?
我们由”兄弟&姐妹”官方认证
We are certified with Brothers & Sisters, Incorporated,
可以修理或更换最常使用的
to repair or replace up to 12 parts
十二个部件
most commonly in need of service.
你可以看一下那边的
If you want to take a gander there
十二点诊断图
at the 12-point diagnostic.
但你这个诊断只是…
Yeah, but your diagnostics is just…
我们把杨送去给认证的分♥析♥师进行了分♥析♥
Um, well, we hooked up Yang to our certified analyzer,
十二个部件都正常
and, uh, all 12 parts were in working order,
但从读数上能看出
however, the readout did indicate that there was
他存在机核故障 所以…
a core malfunction, unfortunately, so…
所以什么 你们无能为力?
So what? So there’s nothing you can do?
不是 我们还是可以提供一些服务的
Oh, there’s a couple things we can do here.
我们可以把他回收给”兄弟&姐妹”
Um, we can have him recycled at Brothers & Sisters.
如果在他开始分解前回收的话
Uh, if you do so before he begins to decompose,
你会得到一张1000美元的新机优♥惠♥券
you’ll get $1,000 off on a new model, which is great.
如果你不想回收他
Uh, if you don’t want to have him recycled,
我也理解 我们也可以
which I completely understand, um, we are equipped
把他的头部和喉咙更换成虚拟助手
to turn his head and his voice box into a virtual assistant,
并为您整修剩下的部分
and we’d salvage the remaining parts for ya.
什么
What?
但我们要把机核送到…
But we would have to send the core to, uh,
“兄弟&姐妹”
Brothers & Sisters.
不不不 这是不可能的
No, no, no. That’s not gonna happen.
把他还给我 我再去别的地方问问
Now, just give him back to me, and I’ll get a second opinion.
好的 没问题
Oh, sure. Of course.
那诊断费一共是250美元 谢谢
Uh, so that’ll be 250 for the diagnostics, please.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding me.
不好意思 没开玩笑
Unfortunately, no.
听起来不太妙
That doesn’t sound good.
我知道
I know.
你跟美香是怎么说的
What did you tell Mika?
我说我们要去别家问问
I said we were getting a second opinion.
这事比我预期的要麻烦
It’s already taken longer than I expected.
– 爸爸 – 你好 美香
– Daddy? – Hi, Mika.
你好
Hi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!