You’ll need a special reader.
这种接口我从来没见过
The connectors, they’re nothing I’ve seen before.
这可是很高端的东西
This is some high-level shit, man.
这真的是…
I mean, this is…
不好意思 我只是想理清头绪
Sorry, I’m… I’m just trying to wrap my head around it.
– 好烦 – 确实
– It’s disturbing. – Yes.
确实让人心烦
It is disturbing.
该醒过来了 哥们
It’s time to wake up, man.
那我去哪买♥♥这种读卡器
So how do I buy a reader that I can see what’s on this?
这种读卡器没的卖♥♥的
No one’s selling a reader for that.
你得找人专门
You’ll have to have one
改装一个适配这种接口的
specifically modified for those connectors.
行吧
Great.
好吧 我告诉你一个人
Okay, I’m gonna give you a name.
没有电♥话♥ 但这是地址
There’s no number, but this is where you find them.
我要给你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
我说了 我收钱修东西而已
Like I said, I get paid to fix things.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我把杨带回去了
I guess I’ll take Yang back.
我跟你说
I’ll tell you what.
你为什么不先看了再说
Why don’t… Why don’t you look what’s on there first?
如果里面的东西不太好
If it’s something bad, disturbing,
你可能都不想再让这个机器人进家门了
you might not want this bot in your house anymore.
你可以带走他 但他会开始分解
You can take him, but also, he’s gonna start decomposing.
分解剩下的也不值几个钱
You won’t get as much value for him.
我可以把他接在模拟器上
I can keep him hooked up on the simulator
等你多了解一些情况
until you know more.
你是乔治的朋友 对吧
You’re a friend of George, right?

Yeah.
抱歉 她在开会
Sorry, she’s in a meeting,
但我可以为您留言
but I’d be happy to pass on a message.
好 麻烦告诉她…
Yeah, could you just tell her…
喂? 还在吗
Uh, hello? Are you still there?
算了 没事 我一会儿再打给她
You know what, it’s all right. I’ll talk to her later.
好的 需要她一会儿给您回电吗
Great. Should I have her call you back?
不用 没事 谢谢
No. No, it’s all right. Thank you.
有人说我可以找你
I was told I could talk to you.
我找麦克斯·沃克 但他们说…
I was looking for Max Walker, but they mentioned…
我不感兴趣
Oh, I’m not interested.
什么
Sorry?
你是来谈什么阴谋论的吗
Are you here to talk some conspiracy shit?
不是 拉斯说我可以…
No. No, Russ told me that I could…
拉斯? 好吧 你是他们的人
Russ? Oh, man, you’re one of them.
真不敢相信他们会让你进来
I can’t believe they let you back here.
我不是他们的人 我…
I’m not one of them. I…
我有这个东西
I have this.
他说麦克斯可以帮上忙
I was told Max might be able to help me with it.
那是什么
What is that?
拉斯说这是间谍装置
Russ said it’s spyware.
这是从哪儿来的
Where did you find it?
在杨体内发现的
It was inside Yang.
他是我们的…
And… he’s our…
我们收养了女儿之后买♥♥的他 她是中国人
We bought him after we adopted our daughter. She’s Chinese.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
杨宕机之后
And my neighbor recommended Russ
我邻居给我推荐的拉斯 拉斯打开了…
after Yang shut down, and Russ broke in…
我…抱歉 能不能让我…
Can I… Sorry. Can I?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我的天呐 这可不是什么间谍装置
Holy shit, this isn’t spyware.
我敢肯定这是内存条
I’m pretty sure it’s a memory bank.
内存条可以让机器人
The memory banks allowed the technos
每天记录几秒的时间
to record a few seconds each day.
实验室之前一直在研究
The labs were trying to understand
机器人如何判断是否值得记忆
what technos considered memorable.
但研究没有成果
But the research was uncovered,
整个项目因为侵犯隐私法
the whole project was shut down
而立即被关停了
immediately for violating privacy laws.
那我该怎么做
So what do I do?
我不骗你 这…
Oh, I’m not gonna lie. This…
这东西非常重要
This is a big deal.
如果这是控制器的话 拉斯就说对了
If it’s the regulator, then Russ is right.
他没法再启动了
He’s not gonna turn on.
我跟你说实话
I’m just being honest with you.
但他的存在
But his existence,
杨的存在
Yang’s existence would be
对我们博物馆
an invaluable contribution to this museum
以及对理解机器人智慧
and just to the whole understanding
会有巨大的贡献
of techno-sapiens.
所以现在的问题应该是
So I guess the real question’s gonna be,
我们要用多少钱向你买♥♥
what do we pay you to have Yang and his memories
杨和他的记忆
in our collection?
能再给我一份这个吗
Could I have another one of these, please?
接听电♥话♥
Answer call.
– 你好 – 你好 美香还好吗
– Hey. – Hey. How’s Mika?
她在隔壁
She’s next door.
隔壁? 乔治家吗
Next door? At George’s?

Yep.
为什么
Why?
因为你不在家 而我要工作
Because you’re not here, and I have work to do.
我在照顾杨
I’m taking care of Yang.
是吗
Is that what you’re doing?
是的
Yes.
所以你就这样把她丢到隔壁去了?
So you just dropped her off over there?
不是 他的两个女儿找她过去玩
No, his daughters invited her over to play.
你不要再对乔治这么苛刻了
You need to stop being so hard on George.
他挺喜欢你的 也很爱帮忙
He likes you, and he’s being really helpful.
他的孩子是克隆人
His kids are clones.
我不想再谈这个了
I don’t want to talk about this again.
而且他看比赛的时候会把脸画花
And he paints his face for sporting events.
– 你有什么问题吗 – 他有什么问题吗
– What is wrong with you? – What’s wrong with him?
别这样了 行吗
You need to stop. Okay?
拉面好吃吗
How’s the ramen?
很治愈
It’s, um, soothing.
是吧 看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
你在吃什么
What are you having?
拉面
Ramen.
是吗 有意思
Really? That’s funny.
有意思吗
Is it?
有点 你不觉得吗
Sort of, don’t you think?
杨就快修好了吗
Are you any closer to getting Yang fixed?
这已经是你带他去的第三个地方了
This is the third place you’ve taken him to.
他其实还在修理店
Well, he’s actually still at the repair shop.
我把一个部件拿给
I’m, uh, having a part examined.
专家检查
By a specialist.
那他很快就能重新启动了吗
So is he gonna be up and running again soon?
不确定 你知道 这东西很复杂的
I’m not sure. You know, it’s… it’s complicated.
是美香回来了 我得挂了
That’s Mika. I got to go.
和其他读卡器一样使用
Functions like any other reader.
使用起来应该很方便
Should be intuitive.
需要输入什么密♥码♥吗
Do I need a code?
对 你买♥♥杨的时候应该有一张
Yeah, there should be a certification card
认证卡
that came with Yang.
上面有一个序列号♥和一个识别码
There’s a serial number and a pin on it.
还有 依照我们的约定
Also, per our agreement,
你明天要把杨的躯体带来
you’ll need to bring Yang’s body here tomorrow.
– 越快越好 – 好的
– Sooner the better. – Yes.
要是拉斯试图更换部件
I wouldn’t be surprised
或是偷拿原装部件
if Russ is trying to replace parts
我是不会惊讶的
and steal the originals.
我们会把杨的躯体以生物状态保存在这里
We will keep Yang’s body preserved here in a bio-state
与此同时 你去查看内存

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!