你还好吗
Are you okay?
不太好 我有了一条小鱼
No. I got a fish.
是吗
You did?
– 是吗 – 嗯
– She did? – Yeah.
是一条小…我过会儿跟你解释
Yeah, it’s a little… I’ll explain later.
我们快到了
We’re almost there.
好吧 保持联♥系♥
All right. Keep me posted.
好的
Okay.
再见 美香
Bye, Mika.
再见 和杨说再见
Bye. Say bye to Yang.
再见 杨
Bye, Yang.
这是内部机核故障
It is an interior core problem.
是的 我们已经知道了
Yeah, we knew that already.
我需要你的允许才能打开机核
I need your permission to break open the core.
这是违法的
It’s against the law.
这就是…公♥司♥吓唬人罢了
It’s just… It’s a bunch of corporate bullshit.
你知道规矩是谁定的吗
Do you know who made that a law?
“兄弟&姐妹”公♥司♥
Brothers & Sisters.
他们只是想保护自己的间谍装置
They’re just trying to protect their spyware.
你把他送去回收了
You recycle that,
他们就会得到你家庭的大量数据
they will have so much data on your family,
可有你头疼的了
it’ll make your head spin.
我不感兴趣
I’m not interested.
那是你的损失
Your loss.
你保证会修好他的
You promised to fix him.
美香 我让你在外面等
Mika, I said wait outside.
你说他会没事的
You said he was gonna be fine.
快点 你得做个决定
Come on, man. You gotta make a decision.
或许这是一件好事
Maybe this is a good thing.
这怎么会是件好事呢
How is this a good thing?
杨…
Yang has been…
杨真的太好了
Yang has been wonderful.
我们会非常想念他的
And we’d all miss him terribly,
但我们过分依赖他了
but we’ve been over-reliant on him.
我们买♥♥杨是为了让美香
We bought Yang to connect Mika
更亲近她的中国血统 而不是抚养她长大
to her Chinese heritage, not to raise her.
是 但我们在杨身上花了很多钱
Yeah, but we spent a lot of money on Yang.
我不会…
I mean, I’m not gonna…
因为他不止是教美香中国小知识
…you know, feel bad if he does more for Mika
而感到对不起他
than teach her Chinese fun facts.
他做的不止这些 但这不是重点
He does a lot more than that, but you’re missing the point.
重点是什么
What’s the point?
如果我们没法把杨修好
If we can’t fix Yang,
我们也不会再买♥♥一个给美香了
we’re not gonna buy another sibling for Mika.
那样实在是太…
That would just be…
奇怪了
strange.
况且我们也买♥♥不起
And we can’t afford it anyway.
所以我们要多参与进来
So we need to be more involved.
比现在参与得更多
More than we are now.
而且不止是抚养她长大
And not just in raising her,
还有让她亲近她的文化和传统
in connecting Mika to her culture and heritage.
那就是我们的责任了
Like, that will be on us.
所以我们要有这个准备和意愿
So we need to be ready and willing.
(春分)
妹妹 你怎么了
Mei mei, what’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.
你看起来不像是没事
Your face says something different.
有几个小孩
Just some kids.
你班上的吗
In your class?
不是 休息的时候
No, kids at recess.
他们问我父母的事
They were asking about my real parents.
这样啊
I see.
那你怎么说的
And what did you say?
我跟他们说了我的妈妈和爸爸
I told them about Mom and Dad,
然后他们说 “他们不是你的亲生父母”
and they said, “No, your real parents.”
他们说爸爸妈妈不是我真正的父母
They said Mom and Dad weren’t really my parents. Not really.
你相信吗
Do you believe them?
我是说 他们是我们父母 但…
I mean, they’re our parents, but…
我们不是
we’re not,
你知道的 他们不是…
you know, they’re not…
不是真正的
Not really.
妹妹
Mei mei.
就是这里
Here it is.
你看这里
Take a look at this.
这棵树受伤了吗
Is the tree hurt?
没有 这里将有奇迹发生
No. Something wonderful is happening here.
什么奇迹
What?
你看 这根树枝来自另一棵树
You see, this branch is from a different tree.
是吗
It is?
是的 而现在 它就要成为这棵树的一部分了
Yes, but now it’s becoming an actual part of this tree.
没有吧 只是假装而已
Not really, though. It’s just pretend.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为它只是被绑在这棵树上了
Because it’s just taped to the tree.
哦 对 现在看起来是这样 对吗
Oh, right. It looks like that, doesn’t it?
来 我们找一棵已经连上的
Here, let’s find one that’s already attached.
妹妹
Mei mei.
看到这根树枝了吗
See this branch?
这根树枝同样来自另一棵树
This branch is also from another tree.
但你看 你就像这根树枝一样
But look, you’re connected to Mom and Dad,
和爸爸妈妈连在了一起
just like this branch.
你是这棵家庭树的一部分 真的
You’re a part of the family tree. For real.
那你也是
Then so are you.
他们为什么要这么做
Why do they do it?
为什么要把树枝移到另一棵树上
Why do they move branches to different trees?
这叫嫁接
It’s called grafting.
这样做可以创造新的东西
They do it to make something new.
有些你喜欢吃的苹果
Some of the apples you love
就是通过嫁接不同品种的树产生的
were produced by combining different trees.
这是一项古老的技术
It’s an ancient technique
早在4000多年前就在中国使用了
that was used in China over 4,000 years ago.
– 一个中国小知识 – 对
– A Chinese fun fact. – Yes.
但你要知道 嫁接的两棵树都很重要
But you should know that both trees are important.
不只是这棵 这根树枝来自的那棵树也很重要
Not just this one, but the one from this branch, too.
你另一个家庭对你来说也很重要
Your other family tree is also a vital part of who you are.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我想和爸爸一起去
I want to go with Dad.
不行 你今天要去上学
No, kiddo, you need to go to school today.
但是杨! 我要见杨!
But Yang! I wanna see Yang!
你的泡泡呢
Hey, what about your Pup-Pup?
你不想拿给你朋友看吗
Don’t you want to show your friends?

Yang.
杨很快就会回家了
Yang’s gonna be home soon.
他好点了吗
Is he better?
到时候就知道了
We’ll see.
但你今天要去上学
But you need to go to school.
杨会希望你去上学的 为了哥哥去学校吧
Yang would want that. Do it for gege.
他会希望我带泡泡给他们看
He’d want me to show my Pup-Pup.
好了 我出门了
All right, I’m heading out.
好 记得告诉我进展
Okay. Let me know how it goes.

Will do.
你的包 来吧
Your bag. Come on.
我们一直都知道 有些机器人
We’ve always known that some bots
安装了间谍装置
are equipped with spyware.
特别是外国的 现在我们有证据了
Especially the foreign ones. And now we have proof.
现在? 所以你之前从来没见过这东西
Now? So you’ve never seen these before.
有什么关系呢 东西就这东西
What does it matter? It is what it is.
你看过录像了吗
Have you looked at the recordings?
没有
No.
没看过 我可是支持隐私权的
No! I’m pro-privacy.
我可以看看里面有什么吗
Can I see what’s on here?
你需要一个特殊的读卡器

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!