第一次?
First time?
不 已很多次
No. I’ve been nervous lots of times.
我们快起飞了 我替你扣好安全带吧
Hi. We’ll be taking off real soon, so I better fasten you in tight.
劳驾 妈妈 我很兴奋
Thank you. Oh, Mother, this is so exciting!
我知道 但你得休息
I know, but remember, you must get some rest.
你放松点吧!飞机起飞后我会再回来
That’s good advice. You relax, and I’ll be back after we take off.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我会很想念你u3000-我也是
– I’m going to miss you so much. – I’m going to miss you, too.
答应我写信给我
Promise you’ll write?
每天都会
Every day.
比尔!
Bill!
快登机吧 孩子
Better get on board, son.
所有乘客登机
All aboard!
209号♥班机叫地面指挥 我们准备起程
209er to ground control. We’re ready to taxi.
-再见 阿标u3000-再见 宝贝
– Goodbye, Bill! – Goodbye, darling!
我爱你
I love you, darling!
209号♥班机 请使用第19号♥跑道
209er, taxi to runway19er.
再见 宝贝
Goodbye, darling!
你一到步就要拍照并立即寄给我
Have your picture taken the minute you get there and send me one.
好的 拿着
OK. Here, hurry.
这是你的手表 你不该给我 你会用得着的
It’s your watch. You shouldn’t. You’re going to need this.
不要紧 已坏掉
It’s all right. It doesn’t work.
-比尔u3000-再见 宝贝
– Bill! – Goodbye, darling!
比尔!
Bill!
比尔 我会整天戴着它
Bill! Bill! I’ll keep it with me all the time.
-209号♥班机 可以起飞u3000-收到
– Flight 209er- clear for takeoff. – Roger.
-洛杉矶离开频道是123.9u3000-收到
– LA departure frequency 123.9er. – Roger.
-请给航向指示u3000-什么?
– Request vector. Over. – What?
209号♥班机 可以起飞了
Flight 209er, clear for vector 324.
-我们可以起飞了 克拉伦斯u3000-收到 收到
– We have clearance, Clarence. – Roger, Roger.
航向指示是什么 维克托?
What’s our vector, Victor?
-我想要无线电指示u3000-我是克拉伦斯·奥维尔
– I want radio clearance. Over. – That’s Clarence Oveur. Over.
-收到u3000-什么?
– Roger. – Huh?
-收到 完毕u3000-谁?
– Roger. Over. – Huh? Who?
先生 你没事吧?
Do you feel all right, sir?
我很久没有乘搭飞机了
Oh, I haven’t flown for a long time.
各位好 我是奥维尔机长
Good evening. This is Captain Oveur speaking.
我们今晚会在三万六千英尺上空飞行
We’ll be cruising at 36,000 feet this evening…
(男孩生活)
(修女生活)
放松 好好享受今次旅程
Relax and enjoy your flight.
想看点什么吗?
Would you like something to read?
有没有轻松一些的?
Do you have anything light?
“著名犹太运动巨星” 册子如何?
How about this leaflet, “Famous Jewish Sports Legends”?
好的 劳驾
Yes. Thank you.
-泰德 你为何会在这里?u3000-我得和你谈谈
– Ted! What are you doing here? – I’ve got to talk to you.
你不该上机 我现在没时间
You shouldn’t have come. I don’t have time now.
-小姐?u3000-失陪
– Stewardess? – Excuse me.
难怪你不开心 她很可爱
No wonder you’re upset. She’s lovely.
身材又好
And a darling figure.
肌肤充满弹性 丰乳纤腿
Supple, pouting breasts, firm thighs.
可惜你俩合不来
It’s a shame you two don’t get along.
我知道
Yes, I know.
以前并不是这样的
Things used to be different.
我记得我们首次相遇的情形
I remember when we first met.
是战时的事
It was during the war.
我加入空军 驻守巴巴利海岸的杜林比
I was in the air force, stationed in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast.
经常往马金巴酒吧
I used to hang out at the Magumba Bar.
那是一处品流复杂的地方
It was a rough place. The seediest dive on the wharf,
三教九流的人都聚集在那儿
populated with every reject and cut-throat from Bombay to Calcutta.
比底特律还要差
It was worse than Detroit.
那儿的气氛也不好
The mood in the place was ugly.
拳头要够硬才可以往那里
You wouldn’t be there unless you knew how to use your fists.
几乎每晚都会发生打斗
A fight broke out almost every night.
我并非往那里找情人 只想喝几杯
I didn’t go there that night to fall in love. I just wanted a couple of drinks.
突然之间 我看到她
And suddenly, there she was.
我完全被她俘虏 像遭电击
I was captivated, entranced. It hit me like a thunderbolt.
我得叫这厮捏我 以确保自己不是在做梦
I had to ask this guy to pinch me to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.
我害怕上前认识她
I was afraid to approach her,
但那晚 我们注定相识
but that night, fate was on my side.
我们谈天 说笑和跳舞
We laughed, we talked, we danced.
我不想那晚结束 现在亦然
I never wanted it to end. I guess I still don’t.
我说够了 希望没把你闷坏
Enough about me. I hope this hasn’t been boring for you.
但每当说起伊莱恩 我都很投入 浑然忘记了时间
But whenever I talk about Elaine, I get so carried away. I lose all track of time.
想要晚餐吗?
Would you like to order dinner?
乔伊吃牛扒 我们则吃鱼
Joey will have steak. We’ll have fish.
我何时可以参观驾驶舱?
When can I see the cockpit?
机师现在很忙
The pilots are probably too busy flying the plane for that.
真气人!
Aw, gee whizz!
我跟机长说 且看能否安排
I’ll talk to the captain and see what I can arrange.
太好了!
Gee, that’d be swell!
想吃晚餐吗?
Would you care to order your dinners?
我想吃牛扒
我要鱼
我刚巧经过
Excuse me, I happened to be passing.
你要咖啡吗?
I thought you might like some coffee.
你真有心 谢谢
That’s very nice of you. Thank you.
-坐吧u3000-谢谢
– Won’t you sit down? – Thank you.
-加奶吗?u3000-不 我喝黑咖啡的
– Cream? – No, I take it black.
像我的男人一样
Like my men.
泰德 我实在太快乐了
Ted, I never knew I could be so happy.
这几个月简直是神仙生活
These past few months have been wonderful.
不如明天我们去吃海鲜
Tomorrow, why don’t we drive to that little seafood place and…
-怎么了?u3000-我接到命令
– What’s the matter? – My orders came through.
我的部队要明天出发
My squadron ships out tomorrow.
我们要在六点钟轰炸在戴基利的补给站
We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 18:00 hours.
我们由北面进袭 低于他们的雷达
We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.
-你何时回来?u3000-我不能说 是机密
– When will you be back? – I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.
泰德 万事小心 我很担心
Oh, Ted, please be careful. I worry about you so much.
我爱你 伊莱恩
I love you, Elaine.
我爱你
I love you.
209号♥班机 这是丹佛控制塔
Flight 209er, this is Denver flight control.
前面天气并不稳定 请上升至四万二千英尺
You’re approaching rough weather. Please climb to 42,000 feet.
-收到 丹佛u3000-有访客到
– Roger, Denver. – We have a visitor.
你好
Hello.
奥维尔机长 默多克先生和巴斯塔先生
Captain Oveur, Mr Murdock, and Mr Basta,
这是乔伊·哈姆
this is Joey Hammen.
-乔伊 你好u3000-过来
– Hi, Joey. – Come up here.
这是送给访客的 想要吗?
This is for special visitors. Would you like to have it?
-实在谢谢你u3000-别客气 到过驾驶舱没有?
– Thank you. Thanks a lot. – Sure. Ever been in a cockpit?
没有 我从没乘搭过飞机
No, I’ve never been up in a plane before.
你见过成年男性裸体吗?
Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
-该看看天气吗?u3000-不 你负责吧
– Shall I check the weather? – No, why don’t you take care of it?
乔伊 你有否到过体操馆?
Joey, do you ever hang around the gymnasium?
-我们还是回去吧u3000-不 乔伊可以多留一会
– We’d better get back. – No, Joey can stay for a while.
-真的?u3000-只要你不碍事便行
– Could I? – OK, if you don’t get in the way.
209号♥班机呼叫丹佛控制塔
Flight 209er to Denver,
我们升至四万二千英尺上空前进
climbing to cruise at 42,000.
我们到林肯上空时会再报到
We’ll report again over Lincoln. Over and out.
慢着 我认得你 你是卡里姆·阿布杜勒·贾巴尔
Wait a minute, I know you. You’re Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
效力洛杉矶湖人队的
You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers.
抱歉 你认错人了
Sorry, you have me confused with someone else.
我叫罗杰·默多克 是副机师
My name’s Roger Murdock. I’m the co-pilot.
你是卡里姆!我看过你比赛 我爸买♥♥了季票
You are Kareem! I’ve seen you play. My dad’s got season tickets.
你该返回座位 对吗 克拉伦斯?
You should go back to your seat now. Right, Clarence?
不 他没骚扰任何人 让他留下
No, he’s not bothering anyone. Let him stay here.
好 但记着 我叫做罗杰·默多克
All right, but just remember my name is Roger Murdock.
是个机师
I’m an airline pilot.
我觉得你是最出色的球员
I think you’re the greatest,
但爸说你在防守方面做得不够
but my dad says you don’t work hard enough on defence.
他经常说你甚至不回防
And he says lots of times you don’t even run downcourt.
在季后赛时才偶尔回防
And you don’t try, except during the play-offs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!