片名:空前绝后满天飞
白色♥区♥是乘客上落专用区
The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only.
不准停在红色♥区♥
There is no stopping in the red zone.
白色♥区♥是乘客上落专用区
The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only.
不准停在红色♥区♥
There is no stopping in the red zone.
白色♥区♥是乘客上落专用区
The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only.
不准停在红色♥区♥
There is no stopping in the red zone.
白色♥区♥是乘客上落专用区
The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only.
不准停在红色♥区♥
There is no stopping in the red zone.
你好 请收下醒悟教的花朵
Hello. Take this flower from the Religious Consciousness Church.
-可否捐献?u3000-不了 但谢谢你的花
– Would you care to make a donation? – No, but thank you anyway.
红色♥区♥是乘客上落专用区
The red zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only.
不准停在白色♥区♥
There is no stopping in the white zone.
不对 白色♥区♥才是乘客上落专用区
No. The white zone is for loading and unloading.
不准停在红色♥区♥才对
There’s no stopping in the red zone.
红色♥区♥一直是乘客上落专用区
The red zone’s always been for loading and unloading.
不准停留的一直是白色♥区♥
There’s never stopping in a white zone.
别告诉我哪个区才是上落区
Don’t tell me which zone is for stopping and which is for loading.
听着 贝蒂 别又再说那些白色♥区♥废话了
Listen, Betty, don’t start up with your white zone shit again.
你好 请收下醒悟教的花朵
Hello. Take this flower from the Religious Consciousness Church.
-可否捐献?u3000-不 我们在办公室已捐献了
– Would you like to make a donation? – No, thanks. We gave at the office.
请把金属物件放在盘上好吗?
Would you put all your metal objects into this dish, please?
白色♥区♥是不许停下的
There’s just no stopping in a white zone.
说真的 弗农 为啥装蒜呢?
Really, Vernon, why pretend?
我们都知道你在说什么
We both know what you’re talking about.
你想让我坠胎
You want me to have an abortion.
只要小心行事 这是最佳方法
It’s the only sensible thing to do. If it’s done properly,
基本上并不危险
therapeutically, there’s no danger involved.
的士!
Taxi!
我很快回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
先生 请收下醒悟教的花朵
Hello, sir, take this flower from the Religious Consciousness Church.
你可否…
Would you care…
-莱利 铲车呢?u3000-铲车?
– Hey, Larry, where’s the forklift? – Forklift?
在那边 行李装缷机旁
It’s over there by the baggage loader.
小心!
Look out!
-伊莱恩u3000-泰德!
– Elaine. – Ted!
我早了回家 看到你的便条
I came home early and found your note.
你大概是想我稍后才看到 我得和你谈谈
I guess you meant for me to read it later. I’ve got to talk to you.
我不想再说了
I don’t want to go over it any more.
我知道很多事是日积月累的
Things haven’t been right for a long time,
但一定会有所改变 就像开始时那样
but it’ll be different, like in the beginning.
请有点耐性 我会想办法
Just be patient and I’ll work things out.
我一直都很有耐性 并尝试去帮助你
I have been patient and I’ve tried to help,
但你甚至不让我这样做
but you wouldn’t even let me do that.
你对我已没有感觉?
Don’t you feel anything for me any more?
令爱情长久 要有很多因素
It takes so many things to make love last.
最重要是彼此尊重
Most of all, it takes respect.
我不能与我不尊重的人生活
I can’t live with a man I don’t respect!
真惹人讨厌
What a pisser.
(小说)
(非小说)
(怪诞材料)
(现代精♥子♥)
奥维尔机长 请接听白色电♥话♥
Captain Oveur, white courtesy phone.
克拉伦斯·奥维尔机长 请听白色电♥话♥
Captain Clarence Oveur, white courtesy phone.
不 白色电♥话♥才对
No, the white phone!
我是奥维尔机长
This is Captain Oveur.
美奥诊所找你
One moment for your call from the Mayo Clinic.
奥维尔机长 请听白色电♥话♥
Captain Oveur, white courtesy phone.
-我已在接听u3000-谢谢
– I’ve got it! – Thank you.
请接来
Go ahead with your call.
我是美奥诊所的布医生
This is Dr Brody at the Mayo Clinic.
在你往芝加哥的航机上有一名乘客
There’s a passenger on your Chicago flight,
一个叫莉莎·戴维斯的小女孩 是前往明尼阿波利斯的
a little girl named Lisa Davis, en route to Minneapolis.
她正排期接受心脏移植手术
She’s scheduled for a heart transplant.
告诉她母亲我们找到捐赠者
Tell her mother we found a donor.
心脏已准备好移植
The heart is ready for surgery.
手术得在六小时内进行
We must have the recipient on the operating table within six hours.
确保她要躺着
Make sure she’s kept in a reclined position,
并一直接受静脉注射
and that a continuous watch is kept on her IV.
她保持冷静是很重要的
It’s very important she remain calm…
对不起 我是接线生
Excuse me, this is the operator.
哈姆先生急电 在第五线
I have an emergency call on line five from a Mr Hamm.
替我接进来 别挂梅奥的
Give me Hamm on five, hold the Mayo.
你明晚会回来 到时我们共进晚餐好好谈谈
You’ll be back tomorrow night. We’ll have dinner. We’ll talk things over.
我不会回来 我要求调往亚特兰大
I won’t be back. I’ve requested the Atlanta run.
伊莱恩 我保证我可以改变
Elaine… I promise I can change.
那么为何你不接受路易·纳兹在波音公♥司♥给你的工作?
Then why didn’t you take the job that Louie Netz offered you at Boeing?
战后我无法走近飞机
I haven’t been able to get near a plane since the war.
加上我的战时记录 他们不会聘用我的
And they wouldn’t hire me because of my war record.
战时记录?只有你才在意
War record? You’re the only one keeping that alive.
其他人都不当这是一回事
For everyone else, it’s ancient history.
-你以为我会相信?u3000-那是事实
– You expect me to believe that? – It’s the truth.
最丢人的是你战后的记录
What’s hurt you the most is your record since the war –
往不同城市 做不同工作
different cities, different jobs –
完全显示了你不可以承担责任
and not one of them shows you can accept any real responsibility.
-伊莱恩 再给我一次…u3000-太迟了
– Elaine, just give me one more… – It’s too late, Ted.
当我返回芝加哥
When I get back to Chicago,
我要重新生活 抱歉
I’m going to start my life all over again. I’m sorry.
请收下醒悟教的花朵
Excuse me, take this flower from the Church of Religious…
你好
Hi! Well, good evening.
行了 跟着他们
There you go. Just follow them to the back.
有没有盐湖城那风暴消息 克拉伦斯?
Any word on that storm lifting over Salt Lake, Clarence?
没有 不太可能 维克托
No, not likely, Victor.
我刚看过四点至十二点的地区报告
I just reviewed the area report for 1600 hours through 2400.
有一道冷锋在达科他上
There’s an occluded front stalled over the Dakotas,
一直伸展至犹他
backed up all the way to Utah.
若移至大湖区 就会很大雾
If she decides to push over the Great Lakes, it could get plenty soupy.
走南路绕过图沙又如何?
What about that southern route around Tulsa?
我已查看过了
I double-checked the terminal forecast,
天气同样恶劣
and the wind’s aloft and IFR ceilings all the way.
如何恶劣?
Where do they top out?
二万英尺高空满布密云 一万八千英尺高空更有冰雹
Light scattered cover at 20,000, icing around 18.
-似乎丹佛的天气最好u3000-是的
– Looks like over Denver is best. – Denver it is.
抱歉 克拉伦斯
Sorry, Clarence.
最新报告显示由盐湖城至林肯 都很大雾
Latest report shows everything’s socked in from Salt Lake to Lincoln.
罗杰 欢迎你登机
Hi, Roger. Glad to have you aboard.
维克托 这是罗杰·默多克 维克托·巴斯塔
Victor, this is Roger Murdock. Victor Basta.
-你好吗?u3000-幸会
– How do you do? – Nice to meet you.
我正跟维克托说我看过四点至十二点的…
I was telling Victor I reviewed the area report
地区报告
for 1600 hours through 2400.
有一道冷锋在达科他上
There’s an occluded front stalled over the Dakotas.
(美国新闻选举影响)
行了 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
请问伊莱恩·狄金森在这班机上吗?
Is Elaine Dickinson on this flight?
所有机员都登机了 让我看看
The whole flight crew has boarded. Let me see.
对 她在机上
Oh, yes. She is on board.
我想要一张往芝加哥的机票 没有行李
I’d like one ticket to Chicago. No baggage.
-吸烟抑或不吸烟?u3000-吸烟
– Smoking or non-smoking? – Smoking, please.
这里 祝旅程愉快
There. Have a nice trip.
史泰克 这是红队长四号♥
Striker, this is Red Leader Four.
主要目标被大雾遮盖
Primary target covered by fog.
你要决定继续进行
Decision to proceed is yours.
是你决定…
The decision is yours…
是你…
is yours… is yours…
那白人该远离我妻子
否则我会揍他
对 他不该这样做
我认识一个处境相同的人
结果他后悔莫及
别那么天真了 雅瑟
我们每人都有道德选择
早睡早起
令人健康 富足和聪明
说得真好!
(请勿吸烟)
(扣紧安全带)
很紧张?
Nervous?
是的
Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!