Dear friend, here is the reply your government is waiting for.
太棒了
Wonderful.
我信任这… -啊,她是个圣洁的女人
I trust this– Ah, she was a saintly woman.
你不认识她,蒂特曼先生
You didn’t know her, Mr. Tittman.
不认识,丰塔纳伯爵夫人
No. Countess Fontana.
她过早离开了我们
She left us too soon.
要喝点什么?
Something to drink?
库特?
Kurt?
我觉得我俩能合作得很愉快
I think the two of us make a good team.
你不留在这里太可惜了
It’s a pity you can’t stay.
布拉格有座非常美丽的犹太墓地
Prague has a very beautiful Jewish cemetery.

Ah.
继续,路易吉
Carry on, Luigi.
阁下,刚刚送来的
Monsignor, this just came.
教皇要马上见我
The pope needs me immediately.
使命先于享受
Duty before pleasure.
泰勒大使什么时候回来?
When will Ambassador Taylor be back?
两个月后
Not for two months.
我们期待再次见到他
We look forward to seeing him again.
伯爵,柏林不再是个宜居的城市了
Count, Berlin is no longer a pleasant place to live in,
但它是所学习中庸与耐心的好学校
but it’s a good school to learn moderation and patience.
希望里卡多尽快回到那儿
We hope Ricardo will go back there as soon as possible.
所以,柏林是惩罚还是晋升?
So, is Berlin punishment or a promotion?
美国政♥府♥持什么立场
Where does the American government stand
在屠♥杀♥犹太人的问题上
concerning the massive slaughter of Jews?
我们一直在试图证实这些传闻
We’ve been trying to verify these rumors.
其实,我们询问过梵蒂冈
We’ve asked the Vatican, actually.
而梵蒂冈也听到了同样的传闻
And the Vatican, having heard the same rumors,
他们让我们去证实
is asking us to verify.
就在你们证实的时候
While you’re verifying
每天有一万个犹太人被灭绝
10,000 Jews are being exterminated every day.
倘若你想让人相信你
If you want a chance at being believed,
别提那个数字
don’t mention that figure.
就说一百人
Say a few hundred.
我可以向您介绍一个人
I can introduce you to someone who has seen
他亲眼见证了毒气室的运行
the gas chambers operating with his own eyes.
里卡多
Ricardo.
里卡多,我们的贵客是来这里享用午餐的
Ricardo, our guest came here to have lunch.
对不起,父亲
Sorry, Father.
好在你拿到了答复
At last you have your reply.
没有签名
It isn’t signed.
是教皇的顾问私下答复你的
The pope’s advisor gave it to you personally.
那就是签名
That’s the signature.
向党卫军库特格施泰因中尉表示我们的祝贺
Convey our congratulations to SS Lieutenant Kurt Gerstein
祝贺他被提名成为我们的清洁
for his nomination as head of our sanitary
以及技术服务的首领
and technical services.
我们对他的出色工作致以衷心感谢
We are grateful to him for the excellence of his work.
落款 海因里希希姆莱
Signed, Heinrich Himmler.
万岁,希♥特♥勒♥!-万岁,希♥特♥勒♥!
Heil, Hitler! Heil, Hitler!
至于我,我提名你为害虫最可怕的敌人
As for me, I name you the worst enemy of vermin,
无论哪儿的害虫,无论哪种害虫
wherever and whatever they are.
我也与希姆莱一并祝贺
I join my congratulations to Himmler’s.
感谢您,莱克斯富勒
Thank you, Reichsfuuührer.
这儿有一辆救护车等待你的检阅
There’s an ambulance here waiting your inspection.
情况紧急
It’s urgent.
大家继续,我们马上就来
Carry on, we’ll be right back.
另一方面,你是对的
And the other front, you are right.
我知道医生和其他人都对你相当满意
I know the doctor and the others are very pleased with you.
天哪,有泄漏
My God, there are leaks.
有泄漏!
There are leaks!
关门——气体泄漏了!
Close the doors– There are leaks!
把你们的面具戴上,所有人!
Put your masks on, all of you!
戴上面具!
Put the masks on!
快!
Go!
这是剧毒——致命的
It’s highly toxic– It’s deadly.
别像头牛一样瞪着我,把面具戴起来!
Don’t look at me like a cow, put your mask on!
把货搬出去填埋
Move out the shipment and bury it.
快点——把车开走!
Come on– Get the car out of here!
我什么都闻不出来
I can’t smell anything.
我受命得运走刺♥激♥物
I was told to have irritants removed.
泄漏是很难被察觉的
Leaks are very hard to detect.
戴上你的面具
Put your mask on.
过来把车推走!
Come and push the car out!
埋了那堆货!
Bury that shipment!
我可不想让这物品
I don’t want this product
在这里蔓延
transtransitingitting through here anymore.
你想怎么处理它都行,只管处理掉
Deal with it any way you want, but deal with it.
你认识大家
You know everyone.
你休假了
You’re on leave.
不,是休养
No, convalescing.
这是波尔多的好酒
This is a nice little Bordeaux.
我刚告诉他们一个党卫军计划
I was just telling them that there is an SS plan
消灭犹太人的计划
to exterminate the Jews.
我亲眼看见他们实施的
And I’ve seen it in operation.
以我们新教青年会最强大成员的名义,
In the name of all our strongest members
我召集你们来这儿
of Protestant youth groups, I’ve gathered you here
讨论如何行动——
to discuss what action could be taken–
晚上好,父亲
Evening, Father.
啊,希摩尔
Ah, Himmel
您都认识
You know everyone.
阿明在东线受伤了
Armin was wounded on the eastern front.
我希望伤得不重
I hope nothing serious.
没事,我下周就返回
No, I’m heading back next week.
很好
Good.
我能与你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
你认为我不关心?
You think I’m not concerned?
幸好我在党卫军的朋友把一切都告诉我了
Luckily my friends in the SS tell me everything.
关于一切的一切?
Everything about everything?
关于你的一切
Everything about you.
恭喜你晋升了——很好
Congratulations on your promotion– Good.
我希望你亲口告诉我
I’d rather you had told me.
你怎么还跟那个牧师
What are you still doing with that pastor
和这些闹事者搅在一起?
and these troublemakers?
父亲……
Father…
您党卫军朋友们可曾提到
have your SS friends ever mentioned
他们对德国人♥民♥隐瞒的扭曲暴行?
the monstrosities they’re hiding from the German people?
又来了
Not again.
我们国家多亏了希♥特♥勒♥元首才重回正轨
Our country got back on its feet thanks to Chancellor Hitler.
也多亏了那些不如托马斯曼或你的
And thanks to the common people who aren’t as fancy
人道主义牧师朋友尊贵的普通人♥民♥
as Mr. Thomas Mann or your friend, the humanistic priest.
他们在迫使我们成为共犯
They’re making us accomplices of a crime
让德国人♥民♥万劫不复!
that will doom the German people for all eternity!
别再听信英国的政♥治♥宣传了,拜托
Stop listening to British propaganda, please.
您有没有好奇过
Have you ever wondered what happened
您的犹太朋友和同事的遭遇?
to your Jewish acquaintances and colleagues?
好奇过他们究竟出了什么事?
Ever wondered what happened to them?
他们被消失在公共视野里了
They have been sidelined from public life.
战争时期剔除一批自称是国际主义,
In wartime it’s only natural to weed out people
一会儿从莫斯科来,
who say they belong to an International,
一会儿又从纽约来的人很自然不过
directed from Moscow one day and New York the next.
假如我告诉您那些人不复存在了呢?
What if I told you those people no longer exist?
他究竟告诉你们什么了?
What exactly did he tell you?
成千上万个犹太人被放逐到东部
That thousands of Jews are being deported to the east
遭到毒杀
to be gassed.
他亲眼见证了
He actually witnessed it.
犹太人很早以前就逃往美国了
The Jews left for America long ago.
他说的是在欧洲各地的犹太人
He means Jews from all over Europe.
我知道党卫军是一群疯子,但他是最疯的那个
I knew the SS were a bunch of maniacs, but he tops them all.
他们当然是被送去集中营里工作了
They are sent to the camps to work, of course.
什么样的工作需要几百万工人?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!