It’s all over.
别生气嘛
Touchy, touchy.
抱歉我提起婚礼的事
I’m sorry I brought up the wedding.
我们不说就是了 好吗
Let’s just avoid the issue, all right?
我们去喝咖啡吧
Now, are we having coffee?
我他妈很认真 我们已经结束了
I’m fucking serious. It’s fucking over. Us.
这不是玩笑
This is no joke.
我觉得我们还是别再见面了
I don’t think we should see each other anymore.
但我们有共同的朋友
But your friends are my friends, and my friends are your friends.
我不觉得这能行得通
I really don’t think it would work.
你这里有东西
You have a little something–
我知道我们有共同的朋友
I know that your friends are my friends,
我想过这事了
and I’ve thought about that.
他们就当你的朋友好了
You can have them.
你是认真的 对吧
You’re really serious, aren’t you?
是的
Yes, I am.
那过去呢
What about the past?
-我们的过去呢 -我们从来没有共同的过去
– Our past? – We never really shared one.
-你简直不近人情 -不 我尚存人性
– You’re inhuman. – No, I’m in touch with humanity.
伊芙琳 我很抱歉
Evelyn, I’m sorry.
我只是
I just…
你对我来说没那么重要
You’re not terribly important to me.

Oh, no.
不 不要
No, no.
我知道我有时候行为古怪
I know my behavior can be erratic sometimes.
你想让我怎么样
What do you want me to do?
你到底想要什么
What is it that you want?
如果你真的想为我做点什么
If you really want to do something for me,
就别在这里丢人了
then stop making this scene right now.
-天哪 我不敢相信 -我要走了
– Oh, God, I can’t believe this. – l’m leaving.
我评估了一下形势 我要走了
I’ve assessed the situation, and I’m going.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
离开这里就行
Just leaving.
但是去哪里呢
But where?
我得去还录像带
I have to return some videotapes.
取现
你好啊 小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty.
喂我一只流浪猫
天哪 你在干什么
Oh, my God. What are you doing?
住手
Stop that.
放下武器 快点
Drop the weapon! Drop it now!
趴在地上 把…
Get on the ground! Put–
要熬夜加班吗 史密斯先生
Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Smith?
别忘了登记
Hey, now don’t forget to sign in.
哈罗德 我是贝特曼 帕特里克·贝特曼
Harold, it’s Bateman, Patrick Bateman.
你是我的律师 所以我觉得应该告诉你
You’re my lawyer, so I think you should know
我杀了很多人
I’ve killed a lot of people.
在上城区的公♥寓♥杀了几个应♥召♥女郎
Some escort girls in the apartment uptown,
杀过几个流浪汉 可能五到十个
some homeless people, maybe five or ten,
还杀了在中♥央♥公园碰到的一个纽约大学女孩
an NYU girl I met in Central Park.
我把她丢在某家甜甜圈店后面的停车场了
I left her in a parking lot behind some doughnut shop.
我用钉枪杀了贝森妮 我的前女友
I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun,
还有个家伙
and some man,
某个带着条狗的基佬
some faggot with a dog.
上周 我又用电锯
Last week, I killed another girl
杀了一个女孩
with a chain saw.
我必须这么做
I had to.
她差点就跑了
She almost got away,
还有…
and…
还有别的什么人 我记不清了
Someone else there. I can’t remember.
可能是个模特
Maybe a model.
她也死了
She’s dead, too,
还有保罗·艾伦
and Paul Allen.
我照着保罗·艾伦的脸来了一斧子 把他杀了
I killed Paul Allen with an ax in the face.
他的尸体正在地狱厨房♥的一个浴缸里溶解
His body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell’s Kitchen.
纽约克♥林♥顿♥区俗称 早年间为曼哈顿著名贫民窟
我不想遗漏什么
I don’t want to leave anything out here.
我大概杀了20个人
I guess I’ve killed maybe 20 people,
或者40个人
maybe 40.
我用录像带记录了很多
I have tapes of a lot of it.
有些女孩看过那些录像带
Some of the girls have seen the tapes.
我甚至…
I even…
我吃了其中几个人的脑子
I ate some of their brains…
我试着用他们来做菜
and I tried to cook a little.
今晚我…
Tonight I…
我不得不杀了很多人
I just had to kill a lot of people,
而且…
and…
我不确定
I’m not sure
这次我能不能逃脱
I’m gonna get away with it this time.
所以我的意思是…
So, I mean…
我猜…
I guess…
我是个非常…
I’m a pretty…
我应该是个非常变♥态♥的人
I mean, I guess I’m a pretty sick guy.
所以…
So…
如果你明天回来
if you get back tomorrow,
我可能会去哈利酒吧
I may show up at Harry’s Bar.
所以你懂的
So, you know.
留点神
Keep your eyes open.
你是约了两点的客人吗
Are you my 2:00?
不是
No.
有事需要效劳吗
Can I help you?
我在找…
I’m looking for…
保罗·艾伦的家
Paul Allen’s place.
他不住在这里吗
Doesn’t he live here?
他不住在这里
No, he doesn’t.
你确定吗
You sure?
你看见《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上的广♥告♥了吗
You saw the ad in the Times?
没有
No.
看见了 我看见了
Yeah. I mean, yeah.
就在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上
In the Times.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上没有广♥告♥
There was no ad in the Times.
我觉得你现在该离开了
I think you should go now.
但是我…
But I think…
我想知道这里发生了什么
I want to know what happened here.
麻烦别给我添乱
Don’t make any trouble, please.
你最好赶快离开
I suggest you go.
别再回来
Don’t come back.
不会的
I won’t.
别担心
Don’t worry.
帕特里克·贝特曼的办公室
Patrick Bateman’s office.

Jean?
-我需要帮忙 -帕特里克 是你吗
– I need help. – Patrick, is that you?
琴 我不
Jean, I’m not–
克雷格·麦克德莫特打来过
Craig McDermott called.
他想约上你 大卫·范帕顿
Wants to meet you, David Van Patten
还有蒂姆·布莱斯一起去哈利酒吧喝酒
and Tim Bryce at Harry’s for drinks.
天哪
Oh, God.
你说什么 蠢婊♥子♥
What did you say, you dumb bitch?
帕特里克 我听不清
Patrick, I can’t hear you.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
你在哪里 帕特里克 怎么了
Where are you, Patrick? What’s wrong?
琴 我觉得我今天下午
I don’t think I’m gonna make it, Jean,
应该没法去办公室了
to the office this afternoon.
为什么
Why?
你拒绝他们就行了
Just say no!
怎么了 帕特里克 你还好吗
What is it, Patrick? Are you all right?
别他妈哭丧着声音说话
Stop sounding so fucking sad!
天哪
Jesus!
三人桌
Table for three.
贝特曼 你眼睛里有血丝 工作太辛苦了吗
Bateman, you look a little wild-eyed. Rough day at the office?
布莱斯回来了 他在喝矿泉水
Hey, look, Bryce is back, and he’s drinking mineral water.
他已经改头换面了
He’s a changed man except he

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章马达加斯加
下一篇文章国家公敌
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!