然而他还是没法订到座位来拯救他的生活
still can’t get a reservation to save his life.
你不如试试伍斯特150餐厅
Why don’t you just try 150 Wooster?
预约好之前 我哪里也不去
I’m not going anywhere unless we have a reservation.
马戏团餐厅 弗拉明戈之东餐厅 牡蛎酒吧
Le Cirque, Flamingo East, Oyster Bar.
快点 伙计们 我们找家餐厅
Come on, faggots, let’s get a res.
把衬衫穿好
Keep your shirt on.
可能是裤子背带掉了
Maybe lose the suspenders.
要预约一下八点半
Need a reservation for 8:30.
失陪一下 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
马上回来
Right back.
十点不太行
Ten would not be any good, no.
你就给他们打个电♥话♥
Just fucking call them.
-手♥机♥给我 我来打 -我再给你回电♥话♥
– Give me the phone. I’ll do it. – I’ll call ya back.
接受吧 日本人到了九十年代末
Face it. The Japanese will own most of this country
就会占领这国家的绝大部分
by the end of the ’90s.
别胡说了 卡恩斯
Shut up, Carnes.
才不会呢
They will not.
那么 哈罗德
So, Harold,
你收到我的信息没
did you get my message?
当然收到了 太搞笑了
Jesus, yes. That was hilarious.
那就是你 对吧
That was you, wasn’t it?
当然是我
Yeah, naturally.
贝特曼杀了艾伦和应♥召♥女郎
Bateman killing Allen and the escort girls.
真是让人难以置信 太厉害了
That’s fabulous. That’s rich.
你这话什么意思
What exactly do you mean?
你留的信息啊
The message you left.
对了 戴维斯 辛西娅怎么样
By the way, Davis, how’s Cynthia?
你们还在一起 对吧
You’re still seeing her, right?
等等 哈罗德 你什么意思
Wait, Harold. What do you mean?
抱歉 没什么意思
Excuse me. Nothing.
见到你很开心
It’s good to see you.
那个是爱德华·塔沃斯吗
Is that Edward Towers?
戴维斯
Davis.
我不是那种会说别人坏话的人
I’m not one to badmouth anyone.
你的笑话很好笑
Your joke was amusing,
但是说真的
but come on, man.
你有个致命的缺陷
You had one fatal flaw.
贝特曼就是个呆子
Bateman is such a dork.
一个无聊 懦弱且无足轻重的小角色
Such a boring, spineless lightweight.
如果你说杀人的是布莱斯或者麦克德莫特我还信
Now if you said Bryce or McDermott…
不然就真的很搞笑了
Otherwise, it was amusing.
失陪一下 我真的要走了
Now if you’ll excuse me, I really must be going.
等等
Wait.
别说了
Stop.
是我♥干♥的 卡恩斯
I did it, Carnes.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我是帕特里克·贝特曼
I’m Patrick Bateman.
我他妈把艾伦的头砍了下来
I chopped Allen’s fucking head off.
我给你留的全部信息都是真的
The whole message I left on your machine was true.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我真的该走了
I really must be going now.
不 听着
No, listen.
你不知道我是谁吗
Don’t you know who I am?
我不是戴维斯
I’m not Davis.
我是帕特里克·贝特曼
I’m Patrick Bateman.
我们一直在电♥话♥上联♥系♥
We talk on the phone all the time.
你认不出我吗
Don’t you recognize me?
你是我的律师
You’re my lawyer.
现在 卡恩斯
Now, Carnes…
听我说
listen.
你仔仔细细听好了
Listen very, very carefully.
我杀了保罗·艾伦
I killed Paul Allen…
而且我很喜欢这种感觉
and I liked it.
我没办法解释得更清楚了
I can’t make myself any clearer.
但那绝对不可能
But that’s simply not possible.
我现在也不觉得这样很搞笑了
And I don’t find this funny anymore.
这从来就不是个笑话
It never was supposed to be.
-为什么不可能 -就是不可能
– Why isn’t it possible? – lt’s just not.
为什么 你个蠢货
Why not, you stupid bastard?
因为我和保罗·艾伦在伦敦吃了两次饭
Because I had dinner with Paul Allen twice in London,
-就在十天前 -不 你…
– just ten days ago. – No, you…
没有
didn’t.
现在 抱歉失陪了
Now, if you’ll excuse me.
我们已经见识过不信任会带来的后果
We’ve seen the results of that mistrust
诸如谎言 分歧 错误等
in the form of lies, divisions, and mistakes.
我们需要找到方法来合作
We need to find a way to cooperate
同时也要认识到对外政策
while realizing foreign policy
不能由委员会来执行
can’t be run by committee.
我相信现在大家应该越来越意识到
And I believe there’s now the growing sense
通过合作我们能收获更多成功
that we can accomplish more by cooperating.
而且最终
And, in the end,
这或许是在伊朗门事件的混乱中
this may be the eventual blessing in disguise
伊朗门事件即美国向伊朗秘密出♥售♥武器一事被揭露
从而造成里根政♥府♥严重政♥治♥危机的事件
最后的因祸得福
to come out of the Iran-Contra mess.
他怎么能说这种谎
How can he lie like that?
-他怎么能扯这种谎 -什么谎
– How can he pull that shit? – What shit?
我们到底在哪里预定了位置
Now where do we have reservations at?
我不是真的很饿
I mean, I’m not really hungry,
但我还是想在某家餐厅预定位置
but I’d like to have reservations someplace.
你怎么能这么…
How can you be so fucking…
我也不知道
I don’t know…
对这事这么淡定
cool about it?
可能有些人天生就淡定
Some guys are just born cool, I guess.
贝特曼
Bateman.
你傻乐什么呢
What are you so fucking zany about?
我就是个快乐的人
I’m just a happy camper.
嗨起来
Rockin’ and a-rollin’!
兄弟 你看
Oh, brother! Look,
他表现得像个人畜无害的小老头 但是
he presents himself as this harmless old codger, but
内在
inside…
但是内在…
But inside…
但是内在根本无关紧要
But inside doesn’t matter.
内在 什么内在
Inside? Yes? Inside?
信不信由你 布莱斯 我们一直在听你说
Believe it or not, Bryce, we’re actually listening to you.
得了 贝特曼
Come on, Bateman,
你觉得呢
what do you think?
无所谓
Whatever.
是谁这么蠢 点了干啤
Whose moronic idea was it to order dry beers?
我要威士忌
I need a scotch.
再也没有障碍了
There are no more barriers to cross.
我有的一切失控 疯癫
All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane,
恶毒 邪恶
the vicious and the evil,
我造成的所有混乱 以及我对它的完全冷漠
all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it,
如今我都超越了
I have now surpassed.
我的痛苦持续而尖锐
My pain is constant and sharp,
我也不为任何人祈祷世界更美好
and I do not hope for a better world for anyone.
说实话 我希望其他人尝尝我的痛苦
In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others.
我希望谁都逃不掉
I want no one to escape.
但即便承认了这些
But even after admitting this,
我也并没有一种宣泄后的快♥感♥
there is no catharsis.
我依然无法受到惩罚
My punishment continues to elude me,
我也没有更加了解自己
and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself.
我所说的话都只是老调重弹
No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling.
这种忏悔毫无意义
This confession has meant nothing.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章马达加斯加
下一篇文章国家公敌
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!