Isn’t that right, Patrick?
克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂
Christie, Christie.
我不太确定要不要来
I’m not so sure about this.
上次做完之后 我不得不去了急诊室
I had to go to emergency after last time.
这次不会像上次那样了
This won’t be anything like last time.
-我保证 -我不觉得
– I promise. – I don’t think so.
就上车跟我说会儿话
Just come in the limo and talk to me for a minute.
司机在这 你很安全
Driver’s here. You’re safe.
绝对跟上次不一样 我保证
Nothing like last time. I promise.
好吧
All right.
你看起来挺好的
So you’re looking great.
你最近怎么样
How’ve you been?
上次完事后我其实得动个小手术
Well, I actually might need a little surgery after last time.
真的吗
Really?
我朋友跟我说我可能还得请个律师
My friend told me I should maybe even get a lawyer.
律师们都很复杂
Lawyers are so complicated.
别那么做
Don’t do that.
拿上支票吧
Here’s a check.
现在付一半 完事付一半
Half now, half later.
好吧
Okay.
你叫克里斯蒂
Your name’s Christie.
我们要去见我一个朋友 伊丽莎白
We’re meeting a friend of mine, Elizabeth.
她马上要来我的新公♥寓♥ 和我们一起
She’ll be joining us in my new apartment shortly.
你会喜欢她的
You’ll like her.
她是个不错的姑娘
She’s a very nice girl.
你看上去很面熟
You look really familiar.
你去过多尔顿吗
Did you go to Dalton?
我觉得我在冲浪酒吧见过你 是吧
I think I met you at the Surf Bar, didn’t I?
和斯派西一起
With Spicey?
可能不是和斯派西一起 但肯定是在冲浪酒吧
Well, maybe not with Spicey, but definitely at Surf Bar.
你知道的吧 冲浪酒吧
You know, Surf Bar?
总之 冲浪酒吧现在很差劲 太糟糕了
Anyway, Surf Bar sucks now. It’s terrible.
我去那里参加过马尔科姆·福布斯的生日派对
Went to a birthday party there for Malcolm Forbes.
天哪 糟糕透顶
Oh, my God, please.
这里比你另外那间公♥寓♥要好
This is nicer than your other apartment.
也没那么好吧
Well, it’s not that nice.
你们是在哪认识的
Where did you two meet?
天哪 我们相识于…
Oh, God. We met at…
85年还是86年 肯塔基州的德比马赛
Oh, God, at the Kentucky Derby in ’85 or ’86.
你当时和那个荡♥妇♥爱丽森·普尔在一起
You were hanging out with that bimbo Allison Poole.
性感尤物
Hot number.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她是个性感尤物
She was a hot number.
有张铂金卡 她就愿意给你口一发
Get a platinum card, she’d give you a blow job.
这女孩在美黑沙龙工作
Listen, this girl worked at a tanning salon.
还需要我多说吗
Need I say more?
你是做什么的
What do you do?
她是我的…
She’s my…
表妹
Cousin.
她来自…
She’s from…
法国
France.
你的电♥话♥呢 我得给哈利打个电♥话♥
Where’s your phone? I’ve gotta call Harley.
你在哪里过夏天 南安普敦吗
Where do you summer? Southampton?

No.
老天 转到他的答录机了
Oh, God. It’s his machine.
伊丽莎白 现在是凌晨三点
Elizabeth, it’s 3:00 in the morning.
他是个毒贩 现在是他的客流高峰期
He’s a goddamn drug dealer. These are his peak hours.
-别告诉他你在这里 -我为什么要说
– Don’t tell him you’re here. – Why would I?
这酒味道好奇怪
This tastes weird.
哈利 是我 我需要你的服务
Harley, it’s me. I need your services.
想怎么理解都行
Translate that however you want.
我在…
I’m at…
-你在保罗·艾伦家 -谁
– You’re at Paul Allen’s. – Who?
-保罗·艾伦 -我要的是号♥码 蠢货
– Paul Allen. – I want the number, idiot.
反正我现在在保罗·诺曼家 晚点再打给你
Anyway, I’m at Paul Norman’s, and I’ll try you again later.
如果明晚我没在运河酒吧看到你
If I don’t see you at Canal Bar tomorrow night,
我就要派我的发型师去找你了
I’m gonna sic my hair dresser on you.
你认识那个失踪的人吗
Did you know that guy who disappeared?
他不是在皮尔斯&皮尔斯公♥司♥上班吗
Didn’t he work at Pierce & Pierce?
他是你朋友吗
Was he a friend of yours?
不是
No.
你有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Do you have any coke?
或者酣乐欣[安♥眠♥药♥] 我要来一片
Or Halcion? I would take a Halcion.
听着
Listen.
我只想看到
I would just like to see
你们俩
the two of you
开搞
get it on.
有什么不好吗
What’s wrong with that?
完全无病
It’s totally disease-free.
帕特里克 你这个疯子
Patrick, you’re a lunatic.
得了
Come on.
你不觉得克里斯蒂很有魅力吗
Don’t you find Christie attractive?
别这么不正经
Let’s not get lewd.
我现在没心情说不正经的事
I’m in no mood for a lewd conversation.
来吧
Come on.
我觉得这会让你性奋的
I think it’d be a turn-on.
他一直这样吗
Does he do this all the time?
克里斯蒂 你没喝你的酒
Christie, you’re not drinking your wine.
你是说你从来没跟女孩搞过吗
You’re telling me you’ve never gotten it on with a girl?
没有
No.
我不是同性恋
I’m not a lesbian.
你为什么会觉得我会对那个感兴趣
Why would you think I would be into that?
因为比如说 你去了莎拉·劳伦斯学院
Well, you went to Sarah Lawrence, for one thing.
在那里上学的男生才是同性恋 帕特里克
Those are Sarah Lawrence guys, Patrick.
你让我感觉好奇怪
You’re making me feel weird.
你知道
Did you know
惠特妮·休斯顿首张黑胶大碟
that Whitney Houston’s debut LP,
美国女歌♥手
就叫《惠特妮·休斯顿》
called simply Whitney Houston,
里面还有四首冠军单曲吗
had four number-one singles on it?
你知道这个吗 克里斯蒂
Did you know that, Christie?
你真的听惠特妮·休斯顿吗
You actually listen to Whitney Houston?
你有惠特妮·休斯顿的唱片吗
You own a Whitney Houston CD?
还不止一张吗
More than one?
很难从那么多好歌♥里选出最爱的一首
It’s hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks.
但《最伟大的爱》
But “The Greatest Love Of All”
是所有描写人类自我保护和尊严的歌♥曲中
is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written
最精彩 最有力的一首
about self-preservation, dignity.
其亘古不变的寓意跨越一切界限
Its universal message crosses all boundaries
用希望滋润人们的心田
and instills one with the hope
告诉他们提升自我 永远不会太迟
that it’s not too late to better ourselves.
因为 伊丽莎白
Since, Elizabeth,
在我们所处的这个世界中
it’s impossible, in this world we live in,
我们不可能与他人感同身受
to empathize with others,
但我们可以顾影自怜
we can always empathize with ourselves.
这是很重要的寓意
It’s an important message.
很关键
Crucial, really.
这张专辑对这一点进行了优美的诠释
And it’s beautifully stated on the album.
雅皮士荡♥妇♥
不许踢脸 你个贱♥人♥
Not the face, you bitch!
别他妈踢脸 你这个垃圾
Not the fuckin’ face, you piece of bitch trash!
我想要一个可靠的承诺
I want a firm commitment.
我觉得 伊芙琳
I think, Evelyn,
我们已经失去联♥系♥了
that we’ve lost touch.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What’s wrong?
我无法修正自己
My need to engage in homicidal behavior
嗜杀成性的行为
on a massive scale cannot be corrected,
但我没别的方法来满足自己的需要了
but I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么 帕特里克
Talk about what, Patrick?
结束了 伊芙琳
It’s over, Evelyn.
都结束了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章马达加斯加
下一篇文章国家公敌
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!