还得找人录像
And we’ll have to get someone to videotape.
帕特里克 我们该这么做
Patrick, we should do it.
做什么
Do what?
结婚 举办婚礼
Get married. Have a wedding.
不行 我工作太忙 抽不出时间
No, I can’t take the time off work.
公♥司♥是你♥爸♥开的
Your father practically owns the company.
你可以为所欲为 笨蛋
You can do anything you like, silly.
我不想谈这事
I don’t want to talk about it.
反正你也不喜欢那份工作
You hate that job anyway.
我不懂你为什么不辞职
I don’t see why you just don’t quit.
因为我想融入进去
Because I want to fit in.
艾斯巴斯餐厅
威廉姆斯的派对
Williams party.
当我们到达艾斯巴斯餐厅时 我都快哭了
I’m on the verge of tears by the time we arrive at Espace,
因为我很肯定我们坐不到好位置了
since I’m positive we won’t have a decent table,
但我们的位置确实不错
but we do,
这让我感到一阵轻松
and relief washes over me in an awesome wave.
帕特里克 这是我表妹凡登和她男友斯塔什
Patrick, this is my cousin Vanden and her boyfriend, Stash.
他们都是艺术家
They’re both artists.
-菜单是用盲文写的 -你和大家都见过面了
– The menu is in Braille. – I see you’ve met everyone.
你真美
You look awesome.
好吧 好吧 行了
Okay, okay, all right.
我很肯定
I’m fairly certain that
蒂莫西·布莱斯和伊芙琳在搞外遇
Timothy Bryce and Evelyn are having an affair.
蒂莫西是我认识的唯一风趣的人
Timothy is the only interesting person I know.
我几乎一点也不关心
I’m almost completely indifferent
伊芙琳是否知道我也有外遇
as to whether Evelyn knows I’m having an affair
还是和柯特妮·罗琳森 她最好的朋友
with Courtney Rawlinson, her closest friend.
柯特妮的外貌几乎无可挑剔
Courtney is almost perfect-looking.
她通常会服用一种或若干种精神类药物
She’s usually operating on one or more psychiatric drugs.
今晚 我想是阿普唑仑
Tonight, I believe it’s Xanax.
不过比滥用药物更让人心烦的是
More disturbing than her drug use, though,
她已经和路易斯·卡拉瑟斯订婚了
is the fact that she’s engaged to Luis Carruthers,
商界最大的蠢货
the biggest doofus in the business.
告诉我 斯塔什
Tell me, Stash,
你觉不觉得苏豪区变得太过商业化了
do you think Soho is becoming too commercial?
没错 我也看到过这个问题
Yes, I read that.
谁会在乎
Who gives a rat’s ass?
这也会影响到我们
Hey, that affects us.
那斯里兰卡的大屠♥杀♥呢 亲爱的
Well, what about the massacres in Sri Lanka, honey?
那也会影响我们吗
Doesn’t that affect us, too?
你了解斯里兰卡吗
I mean, do you know anything about Sri Lanka?
比如锡克教♥徒♥在那里杀了数不清的以色列人
How, like, the Sikhs are killing like tons of Israelis over there?
算了 布莱斯
Come on, Bryce.
还有很多比斯里兰卡
There are a lot more important problems
更重要的问题要担心呢
than Sri Lanka to worry about.
比如
Like what?
我们必须结束种族隔离
Well, we have to end apartheid, for one,
减缓核武器军备竞赛
and slow down the nuclear arms race,
消灭恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 还有世界饥饿问题
stop terrorism, and world hunger.
我们得为无家可归的人提供食宿
We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless,
反对种族歧视
and oppose racial discrimination
促进民权
and promote civil rights,
还要促进女性平权
while also promoting equal rights for women.
我们要鼓励回归传统的道德价值观
We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values.
最重要的是
Most importantly,
我们要提倡普遍的社会关怀
we have to promote general social concern
减少年轻人的物质主义
and less materialism in young people.
帕特里克
Patrick…
你想得真周到
how thoughtful of you.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
漂百 你是想说”漂白”吗
Bleach-ee? Are you trying to say “Bleaching”?
漂百 天哪 我就说两件事
Bleach-ee. Oh, my God. Two things.
首先 你不能漂白切瑞蒂的衣服 这没得说
One, you can’t bleach a Cerruti. Out of the question.
衣服更干净 送您好心情
其次 我只能从圣达菲买♥♥到这些床单
Two, I can only get these sheets in Santa Fe.
这些床单很贵 我需要你们把它们洗干净
These are very expensive sheets and I really need them clean.
如果你再不闭嘴
If you don’t shut your fucking mouth,
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
20分钟后 我要和罗纳德·哈里森
I have a lunch meeting at Hubert’s
在休贝餐厅吃午餐
in 20 minutes with Ronald Harrison,
今天下午之前 我要你们把这些床单洗干净
and I need those sheets clean by this afternoon.
我听不懂你说的话
Listen, I cannot understand you!
太扯了 你这个蠢货
This is crazy. You’re a fool.
我受不了了 你个傻♥逼♥
I can’t cope with this. Stupid bitch-ee!
懂了吗
Understand?
帕特里克
Patrick?
你好 帕特里克 我就觉得是你
Hi, Patrick. I thought that was you.
你好 女士
Hello, missus.
大老远跑过来是不是有点莫名其妙
Isn’t it ridiculous coming all the way up here?
但他们的确是最好的
But they really are the best.
那他们为什么不能洗掉这些污渍
Then why can’t they get these stains out?
你能和他们谈谈吗
I mean, can you talk to these people or something?
我真的无法跟他们交流
I’m not getting anywhere.
那是什么污渍
What are those?
蔓越莓汁 蔓越莓苹果汁
Well, it’s cranberry juice. Cranapple.
真的吗
Really?
如果你能和他们谈谈
Listen, if you could talk to them,
我真的很感激 我真的要迟到了
I would really appreciate it. I’m really late.
15分钟后我和别人在休贝餐厅约了午餐
I have a lunch appointment at Hubert’s in 15 minutes.
休贝餐厅 那家搬到上城区了 是吗
Hubert’s? That moved uptown, right?
天哪 听着 我得走了
Well, oh, boy, listen, I’ve gotta go.
多谢你了 维多利亚
Thank you, Victoria.
或许我们下周可以找时间吃顿午餐 我现在经常
Maybe we could do lunch one day next week? You know, I’m downtown
-去华尔街附近 -我不知道 维多利亚
– near Wall Street quite often now.- I don’t know, Victoria.
-我一直在工作 -那周六如何
– I’m at work all the time. – What about a Saturday?
-下周六吗 -可以
– Next Saturday? – Sure.
恐怕我来不了 我买♥♥了《悲惨世界》日场的票
Can’t, I’m afraid. I have a matinee of Les Mis.
听着 我真的得走了
Listen, I really got to go…
我 天哪 我会打给你的
I’ll– Christ. I’ll call you.
行 你走吧
Okay. Do.
听着 你在跟路易斯约会 他人在亚利桑那州
Listen, you’re dating Luis. He’s in Arizona.
你在跟我上♥床♥ 而我们还没做计划
You’re fucking me, and we haven’t made plans.
你今晚还能干点什么
What could you possibly be up to tonight?
别说了 我…
Stop it. I’m…
吃了很多锂剂吗
On a lot of lithium?
即碳酸锂 可用于治疗精神分♥裂♥症等疾病
我在等着路易斯给我打电♥话♥
Waiting for Luis to call me.
他说了他今晚会给我打电♥话♥
He said he’d call tonight.
小傻瓜…
Pumpkin…
小傻瓜 你在跟一个混♥蛋♥约会
Pumpkin, you’re dating an asshole.
小傻瓜 你的约会对象是纽约最大的混♥蛋♥
Pumpkin, you’re dating the biggest dickweed in New York.
小傻瓜 这家伙渣得一塌糊涂
Pumpkin, you’re dating a tumbling, tumbling dickweed.
两小时超长三人行后入诱惑
帕特里克 别再叫我小傻瓜了好吗
Patrick, stop calling me pumpkin, okay?
我得挂了
I have to go.
柯特妮
Courtney!
-一起吃晚饭吧 -不行
– Dinner. – I can’t!
咱们去多西亚餐厅吃吧
I’m thinking Dorsia.
多西亚挺不错的
Dorsia’s nice.
穿好看点
Wear something fabulous.
多西亚餐厅
Dorsia.
是的 我知道现在有点晚了
Yes, I know it’s a little late,
但有没有可能订一张八点
but is it possible to reserve a table for two
或八点半的双人桌
at 8:00 or 8:30, perhaps?
我先在伊丽莎白·雅顿做了脸部按♥摩♥ 真是放松
A facial at Elizabeth Arden, which was really relaxing,
美国护肤品品牌
然后我去了陶瓷谷仓
and then to the Pottery Barn,
美国家具巨头
我在那里买♥♥了这个小小的松糕银碟
where I got this little silver muffin dish.
那是不是唐纳德·特朗普的车
Is that Donald Trump’s car?
天哪 帕特里克 闭嘴吧
God, Patrick, shut up.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章马达加斯加
下一篇文章国家公敌
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!