What the…
他现在真是脏得像猪
He really lives like a pig these days.
爸爸
Daddy?
散开
Spread it out!
又来
Again?
你们真不知耻
You people have no shame!
监控器显示他在浴室
The monitor says that he’s in the bathroom.
我才不信
Yeah, I’m not buying it!
凯西 让他过去
Cassie, let the man get by!
但爸爸病得好厉害
But Daddy’s super sick!
我去瞧瞧看
I’ll see about that!
他说他不希望传染别人
He says he doesn’t want anyone else to get sick!
我乐意冒个险 亲爱的
Well, I’ll take my chances, sweetie.
他吐了 好多呢
He barfed. Like, a lot.
小姑娘 我是联邦探员
Young lady, I’m a federal agent.
我见过比呕吐物更糟的东西
I’ve seen worse things than vomit.
好多好多吗
Like, “a lot” a lot?
-是啊 -不管了 让开
– Yes! – Forget it, move aside!
不要
No!
-你怎么来了 -斯科特
– What are you doing here? – Scott.
抱歉 我病得很重
I’m sorry, I’m just really sick.
我说了吧
I told you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
有时就是得吐出来才爽 是吧
Sometimes you gotta just get it out. You know?
抱歉
Sorry.
我去启动车
I’ll start the van.
你拿实验室
You get the lab.
别动 你们被包围了
Freeze! You’re surrounded!
汉克·皮姆
Hank Pym…
霍普·凡·戴恩
Hope Van Dyne…
你们被捕了
you’re under arrest.
这是骚扰
This is harassment!
其实 不是的
Actually, it’s not.
联调局什么意思啊
What does the FBI even stand for…
永远骚扰个人吗
“Forever Bothering Individuals”?
-他的监控器没问题吗 -当然了
– His monitor check out? – Of course it does.
该死
Damn it!
看来我被骗了
Looks like I just got fed a bowl of malarkey.
我们抓到他们了 先生
We got ’em, sir.
皮姆和凡·戴恩都已被羁押
Pym and Van Dyne are in custody.
真的吗 太好了
Seriously? Yes!
抱歉 斯科特
Oh, I’m sorry, Scott.
他们是你的朋友 这太不体谅了
They’re your friends. That’s insensitive.
我太需要赢一局了
I just really needed a win, you know?
好了 我会稍后回来
Anyway, I’ll be back later
正式结束你的刑期
for the official end of your sentence!
抱歉看错你了 哥们
Sorry for misjudging you, pal!
你该为自己感到骄傲
You should feel great about yourself!
-怎么了 -有人受伤
– What is it? – We have a man down.
皮姆的实验室不见了
And Pym’s lab is gone.
谢谢你掩护我
Thanks for covering for me.
不客气
Sure.
那么
So…
你又开始做蚁人多久了
how long have you been Ant-Man again?
没多久
Not long.
就那么发生了
It just sort of happened.
很抱歉我隐瞒了你
I’m sorry for lying to you…
很抱歉我赌上了一切
and I’m sorry for risking everything.
爸爸 没事的
Daddy, it’s okay.
不是没事
It’s not.
我做了些蠢事
I do some dumb things…
而我最爱的人却为此付出代价
and the people that I love the most pay the price.
主要是你
Mainly you.
帮助他人不是蠢事
Trying to help people isn’t dumb.
但我几乎每次都搞砸了
I screw it up just about every time.
或许你是需要有人照应你
So, maybe you just need someone watching your back,
比如找个搭档
like a partner.
她说得很清楚 那是她最不想做的事了
Well, she’s made it clear that’s about the last thing she wants.

Who?
霍普
Hope.
等等 你想的是谁
Wait, who did you think?

Me.
你吗
You?
别笑
Don’t laugh.
我能做个好搭档的
I’d be a great partner.
小花生
Aw, peanut.
你肯定可棒了
You would be awesome.
但如果我允许你做
And if I let you…
我就是个坏爸爸了
I would be a terrible dad.
好吧
Fine.
那就让霍普做你的搭档吧 她挺聪明的
Then have Hope be your partner. She’s smart.
她让我想到了你
She reminds me of you.
你要去帮她吗
You gonna go help her?
我觉得你该帮她
I think you should help her.
我也希望我能
I wish I could, but…
但我不知道我要怎么帮她而不伤害到你
I don’t know how I could help her without hurting you.
你可以的
You can do it.
你什么都可以做到
You can do anything.
你是世界上最棒的奶奶
You are the world’s greatest grandma.
吴探员一小时后来见你们
Agent Woo will see you in an hour.
一小时 我们没有那么多时间
An hour? We don’t have an hour.
你们有别处要去吗
You got somewhere else to be?
这才是我的好闺女
Oh, now, that’s my girl.
好了 我们的计划是什么
All right, what’s our plan?
缩小那面墙
To shrink that wall.
看上去像是承重墙
It looks load-bearing.
天花板可能会塌的
The ceiling could collapse.
那我们就没命跑
Then we run like hell.
我估计这一层有15到20个探员
Now, I estimate 15-20 agents on the floor.
楼里大概还有五倍这个数的探员
Roughly five times that in the building at large.
他们都有武器
They’re all heavily armed.
胜算不高
Not great odds.
你有更好的主意吗
You got any better ideas?
没有
Nope.
我不会放弃妈妈的
And I’m not giving up on Mom.
她肯定会为你骄傲的
She’d be so proud of you.
好了
Okay.

One…

two…
斯科特
Scott?
你俩傻站着干什么
What’re you two just standing around for?
我们得去找到实验室
We gotta go find that lab.
那我呢
What about me?
好啊
Perfect.
快换衣服 我们没多少时间
Hurry up and get dressed. We don’t have much time.
先生
Sir.
现在呢
Okay, now what?
你问我吗
You’re asking me?
进来
Get in!
打扰 我们打算赶紧离开吗
Excuse me. Are we planning on leaving soon
还是你俩要继续互相凝视
or are you two gonna keep staring at each other
直到他们开始冲我们开火
until they start shooting at us?
好吧
Yeah.
-伯奇 -嗯
– Hey, Burch. – Yeah.
他们出来了
Yeah, they’re out.
我就来
I’m on my way.
她的战衣不见了 车也是
Her suit is missing, and so is the van.
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
怎么回事啊
I mean, what the dickens?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!