We got bigger fish to fry.
那是我的桌子吗
Is that my desk?
-是的 -什么
– Yeah. – What?
为什么我的桌子那么小
Why do I have such a small desk?
因为我们选桌子时你又不在
Because you weren’t there when we were choosing desks.
打瞌睡 没得选
You snooze, you lose.
我在被软禁啊
Well, I was under house arrest.
是啊
Yeah.
知道吗 这都算不上是桌子
You know what, this isn’t even a desk.
这是垃圾
This is garbage.
你们是在外面的垃圾里找来的
You found this outside amongst garbage.
是在旧物义卖♥♥上淘来的
I got it at a rummage sale.
你就偏在我的桌子上省钱
So, you save money on my desk?
行了
Guys.
霍普 拜托 我们得集中精神
Hope, please, we need to focus, all right?
我们得赶紧找到那个实验室 天呐
We gotta find that lab already. Jeez.
知道吗 我听说了你的遭遇
Oh, you know what? I heard stories, like what happened to you.
说有个吓人的家伙 能钻墙
This crazy, creepy cat, who walks through walls and stuff.
像个幽灵
Like a ghost.
像雅加婆婆
Like Baba Yaga.
雅加婆婆 女巫
Baba Yaga, the witch.
他们给小孩子讲故事吓唬他们
They tell stories to children to frighten them.
你知道雅加婆婆吗
You know Baba Yaga?
不管是谁偷的
Whoever stole it…
我们得找到它
we need to find it.
那样的人是找不到的 得等他们找你
Oh, you don’t find someone like that. They find you.
就像雅加婆婆
Like Baba Yaga.
皮姆博士 你是我认识的最聪明的天才
Dr. Pym, you’re the smartest genius I know.
你没有在实验室上安装寻回系统吗
Didn’t you put some kind of LoJack on your lab?
因为如果你没有
Because if you didn’t,
我们这里有很多价钱公道的选择
we have a variety of affordable options.
我当然安装了 路易斯
Of course I did, Luis.
系统被解除了
It was disabled.
偷走实验室的人非常在行
Whoever stole the lab knew exactly what they were doing.
那人看上去好像还在变相
They also looked like they were phasing.
变相
Phasing?
量子变相
Quantum phasing.
就是物体在物质的各状态间变化
When an object moves through different states of matter.
是啊 我想的也是那个
Oh, yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
实验室释放辐射
The lab emits radiation.
我们可以改造一台量子光谱仪追踪它吗
Can we modify a quantum spectrometer and track it?
那是可行的 但我的设备都在实验室里
That could work, yes, but all my equipment is in the lab.
还有哪里有那样的设备
Where else can we find that equipment?
是有那么个人
Well, there is one person.
比尔·福斯特
Bill Foster.
好啊
Great!
那是谁
Who’s Bill Foster?
他是我爸爸的一个老同事 神盾局的
He’s an old colleague of my dad’s, from S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们多年前就闹崩了
They had a falling out years ago.
你似乎经常跟人闹崩
You seem to have a lot of falling outs with people.
可能只是浪费时间
It’s probably just a waste of time.
我光是在这里可就是赌上了一切
I’m risking everything by being here.
你不觉得我们该去问问吗
Don’t you think we should check?
我们得查明是谁偷走了实验室
We need to find out who took the lab.
伙计们 这样暴露在外可不太好
Guys, it’s not a good idea to be out in the open like this.
放松 没人会认出我们的
Relax, no one’s gonna recognize us.
怎么 就因为帽子和墨镜吗
What, because of hats and sunglasses?
这不叫伪装 汉克
That’s not a disguise, Hank.
我们只是像看棒球赛的自己
We look like ourselves at a baseball game.
在独♥立♥系统中
In an isolated system…
粒子以稳定相关系共存
particles co-exist in a stable phase relationship.
如果系统受到干扰
If the system is interfered with,
稳定就会变成混乱
that stability becomes chaos.
不可预测
Unpredictable.
危险 美妙
Dangerous. Beautiful.
完全独♥立♥的量子系统
Isolated completely, a quantum system
将退回到物质的不同状态
would revert back to separate states of matter…
每一个都与其环境的独特状态纠缠
each entangled with a distinct state of its environment.
也就是说
In other words,
这一物体将同时与多个平行现实
the object in question would be both in and out of phase
同相和异相
with multiple parallel realities.
说到跟现实不同步
Speaking of being out of phase with reality.
我注意到你们之中
I am noticing an unusually high number
有异常多的朦胧目光
of glazed eyes out there among you.
我们就提前几分钟结束吧
So, why don’t we call it a few minutes early?
今天就到这儿吧
That’ll be enough for today.
谢谢 女士们先生们 你们可以走了
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, you may go.
真是难以置信 你与珍妮特相连
It’s incredible. You’re linked to Janet.
这是你脑中波斯纳分子的各量子态
It’s quantum entanglement between the quantum states of
之间的量子纠缠
Posner molecules in your brains.
嗯 我也那么想的
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
你们是把”量子”一词加在每句话之前吗
Do you guys just put the word “quantum” in front of everything?
博士 我们得找到我们的实验室
Doctor, we need to find our lab.
霍普 我也想帮你
Hope, I’d love to help you…
但我并没有你说的那样的设备
but I don’t have anything like the equipment you’re describing.
我就说这是浪费时间 我们走吧
I told you this is a waste of time. Come on, let’s go.
别瞧不起我 汉克
Don’t condescend, Hank.
是你在躲避联调局的追捕
You’re the one who’s on the run from the FBI.
就因为你非得把自己放大到
All because you had to grow to a size
与你的自大相配的尺寸
that finally fit your ego.
德国那个不是我 是这个白♥痴♥
That wasn’t me in Germany. It was this idiot.
真的
Really?
变那么大肯定很累吧
Going that big, it must’ve been exhausting.
我之后整整睡了三天 你都无法想象
I slept for three days straight. You have no idea.
我能想象
Actually, I do.
想当年 我曾跟汉克搭档搞过一个项目
Back in the day, I was Hank’s partner on a project called
歌♥利亚[巨人]
Goliath.
等等 你是我的搭档吗
Excuse me? You were my partner?
唯一比变那么大还累的
The only thing more tiring than going that big
就是忍♥受汉克的臭脾气
is putting up with Hank’s bullshit.
是啊
Right…
我不知道
I don’t know.
你变得多大
How big did you get?
最高纪录是21英尺
My record? 21 feet.
-不赖啊 -你呢
– Not bad. – You?
算了
I don’t…
不 真的 我很好奇
No, really, I’m curious.
65英尺 是啊
65 feet. Yeah.
-好大啊 -65英尺
– Huge. – 65.
如果你们俩比够大小了
If you two are finished comparing sizes…
我们得想办法追踪实验室
we need to figure out a way to track down the lab.
伟大的汉克·皮姆还没想到办法吗
And the great Hank Pym hasn’t figured that one out yet?
奇怪啊
Strange.
你想当年可是无所不知
You had all the answers back in the day.
所以我才离开了项目
That’s why I left the project.
离开吗
Left?
-是我炒了你 -我最正确的决定
– I fired you. – Best decision I ever made.
汉克是个糟糕的搭档 脾气暴躁
Hank was a terrible partner. Temperamental…
固执 没耐心
stubborn, impatient.
他迟早会把所有人都推开
Sooner or later, he just pushed everyone away.
只是那些庸才
Just the mediocrities.
珍妮特是唯一受得了他
Janet was the only one who could endure him
并选择留下来的
and chose to stick it out.
小心点 比尔
Watch it, Bill.
但她为此付出了代价 是吧
She paid the price, though, didn’t she?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
我不是来这儿听你俩吵嘴的
I didn’t come here to listen to you two squabble.
我想救我妈妈
I’m trying to save my mother.
你说是哪个办公室
Now, which office would you say?
是吴
Oh, it’s Woo.
肯定是有人看见了我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!