Like a party, or like, dinner or something?
我不知道 我以为你都计划好了
I don’t know. I thought you planned the evening.
不 我是”回头再逮你”的意思
No, I meant, “I’ll arrest you later, again.”
当然 不然就太奇怪了
Of course, that would be strange.
-你保重 吉米 -好
– Take it easy, Jimmy. – Okay.
你想一起吃个饭吗
Did you want to grab dinner, or something?
我也没事…
I mean, because I’m free…
算了 走吧
Yeah. Come on.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
太好了
Yeah!
那是我们 需要帮助吗
Yes, that was us. How can I help you?
前科范安保
X-Con Security.
卡拉佩特安先生
Mr. Karapetyan?
嗯 你看到了
Yeah, you saw that?
我们也很荣幸跟您做生意
It would be an honor to be in business with you as well.
周四早9点见 好
I’ll see you Thursday, 9:00 AM. Okay.
太好了
Yeah!
就这样谈生意
That’s how you close a deal!
太棒了
This is awesome.
凯西
So, Cassie…
你长大后想做什么
what do you want to be when you grow up?
我想帮助他人
I wanna help people…
像我爸爸那样
like my dad.
真的吗
Really?
我本想做他的搭档
I wanted to be his partner.
但他说他想要你
But he said he wants you.
是吗
Is that so?
爸爸
Daddy!
等等
Hold on.
闪开啦
Move, get outta here!
斯科特 别别别
Scott, don’t, don’t, don’t!
恶心
Oh, gross!
蛾子的灰好讨厌
I hate that moth dust!
快走 走开
Go! Shoo! Shoo!
我曾是一位受尊敬的科学家
I used to be a respected scientist.
名字被挂在大楼上
I had my name on the sides of buildings.
现在 却是这样
Now, I got this.
是你想要小一点的量子隧♥道♥
Well, you wanted a smaller quantum tunnel.
这不就小点了吗
This is… smaller.
抱歉 怪我
Sorry. My bad.
我觉得它还挺有特点
I think it has flair.
好了 控制已上线
All right. Control’s online.
收集罐要以拔开的方式启动
The collection unit activates when you decouple it.
它应该会自动开始吸收量子治愈粒子
It should automatically start absorbing quantum healing particles.
另外 别靠近缓步动物场
Also, make sure you stay out of the tardigrade fields.
它们虽然可爱 但会吃了你
They’re cute, but they’ll eat you.
别被吸入时间漩涡
And don’t get sucked into a time vortex.
我们会无法救你的
We won’t be able to save you.
好吧
Okay.
进入亚原子状态 倒计时五
Going subatomic in five…

four…

three…

two…

one.
好了 斯科特 检查通讯
All right, Scott, this is a mic check.
检查通讯 一二 一二
Mic check, one, two. One, two.
量子域的各位今天怎么样啊
How’s everybody doing tonight in the quantum realm?
斯科特 我们收到了
Scott, we read you.
我就是想确认嘛
I just wanna make sure.
好了
Okay.
为我们的新幽灵朋友拿到治愈粒子了
Healing particles secured for our new Ghost friend.
很好
Great.
准备重进入 倒计时
Preparing for re-entry in…
五 四 三
five, four, three…

Hello?
真好笑
Very funny.
汉克 别闹了
Hank, quit screwing around.
你还叫我别闹呢
You told me yourself not to screw around.
汉克
Hank?
霍普
Hope?
珍妮特
Janet.
伙计们
Guys.
伙计们
Guys.
好了 说真的 别闹啊
Okay, seriously, don’t joke around.
把我升回去 快点
Bring me up, let’s go.
伙计们
Guys!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!