Never mind. Come here, get in. Come on.
太好了 现在我们要被吃了
Great. So we’re getting eaten.
你到底是怎么做到的
How are you even doing this, anyway?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我有时能懂它们说话 它们有时也能懂我
I can hear them sometimes, and they can hear me.
没错 因为你们都是又大又蠢的动物
Right. Because you’re both big, dumb animals.
-我刚救了你的命呢 -我先救你的
– Hey, I just saved your life. – I saved yours first!
它说”没有危险了”
She said, “Coast is clear.”
那我们现在去哪里
So, where to now?
去一片被你们称作撒哈拉的沙漠
To the ocean of sand your people call the Sahara.

All right.
西撒哈拉
我一般不接受包租
I don’t usually take charters,
但一般也不会有人付我海盗宝藏
but I don’t usually get paid in pirate treasure.
谢谢你载我们 伙计
Thanks for the ride, buddy.
天啊
Oh, man.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我从来没有到过这么高的地方
I’ve never been so high up before.
或者离家这么远
Or so far from home.
但至少你还有家
But at least you have a home.
已经没有了
Not anymore.
我不能再回去了
I can never go back.
当我从竞技场里把你救下 我就背叛了一切
I betrayed everything when I saved you from the coliseum.
但你和国王订婚了 他们必须接纳你
Yeah, but you’re engaged to the king. They have to take you back.
亚特兰蒂斯有很多优点
Atlantis is many wonderful things.
但不包括宽恕
But forgiving, it is not.
嗯 但你是皇室
Yeah, but you’re royalty.
你母亲也曾经是
So was your mother.
如果我现在回去 我就会被献祭给海沟族
If I went back now, I’d be sacrificed to the Trench.
连我的父亲都不会接纳我
Even my own father wouldn’t take me back.
往好处看
Look on the bright side,
现在你不用嫁给
now you don’t have to marry
某个你根本就不爱的混♥蛋♥了
some tool bag that you’re not in love with.
我的责任不是爱
My obligation isn’t to love.
而是要为我的家庭和国家
It is to my family and my nation,
而我背弃了这两者
and I’ve turned my back on both.
有时候 你不得不做出正确的事
Sometimes, you have to do what’s right,
即便你会因此心痛
even if your heart aches against it.
陛下
Your Highness.
追踪器显示媚拉公主在迷失国
The tracker places Princess Mera here, in the Deserter Kingdom.
你说她死了
You said she was dead.
显然没有
Apparently not.
那说明你哥哥也还活着
Then your brother still lives as well?
活不了太久了
Not for long.
穆克队长 马上集结先锋队
Captain Murk, assemble a strike force immediately.
不 必须逮捕媚拉并安全送到我手上
No! Mera is to be arrested and safely returned to me.
她背叛了王权
She betrayed the throne.
她是泽贝尔的女儿
She is a daughter of Xebel.
如果她受到任何伤害 我们的联盟也就此终了
If any harm befalls her, our coalition is over.
陛下
Your Highness,
我们正在进入鱼人国的水域
we are now entering the waters of the Fishermen Kingdom.
我们现在首要考虑的应该是
Securing the alliance of the other two kingdoms
维护和另外两国的联盟
should be our immediate concern.
我的宰相一如既往地正确
My vizier is correct. As usual.
逮捕他们 将涅柔斯国王的女儿毫发无伤地带回
Arrest them and bring back King Nereus’ daughter unharmed.
我们到了
We’re here!
这附近有东西吗
Is there anything nearby?
只有延绵好几公里的沙漠 伙计
Nothing but desert for hundreds of K’s, mate!
-只有沙漠 -他错了
– Nothing but desert. – He’s wrong.
你干什么 等等 不
Hey! What are you doing? Wait! No! Oh…
她跳了下去 她都没有降落伞
She just jumped! She didn’t have a parachute!
红发疯子 不得不爱
Redheads! You gotta love ’em.
该死
Shit!
你比我以为的还要疯
Oh, you’re crazier than I thought!
这边
This way.
印度洋某处
你上次被打败了
You were defeated the last time
是因为你的陆地武器不够强
because your surface weapons failed you.
我们的不一样
Ours will not.
这是下一代亚特兰蒂斯士兵盔甲的原型
It’s prototype armor for the next generation Atlantean soldier.
我们亚特兰蒂斯人最是理解复仇
Revenge is something we Atlanteans understand.
我的精锐先锋队将听从你的指挥
You will lead my finest commandos as your personal army
找到那个混血杂种
to hunt down the half-breed abomination.
我动不了他们 但你可以 他逃到了你们的世界
I cannot touch them, but you can. He’s fled to your world.
杀死他和跟他一起的那个女人 我会给你报酬
Kill him and the woman he’s with, and you will be rewarded.
杀死他就是我的报酬
Killing him is my reward.
权杖 还处于实验开♥发♥阶段
The crown jewel. Still experimental.
能将水转化成带电等离子束
Converts water into beams of energized plasma.
我觉得我需要更大的头盔
I think I’m gonna need a bigger helmet.
当初 这里还是一片内陆海时
One of the tribes of Atlantis broke off and settled here
有一支亚特兰蒂斯部族逃到了这里
when this region was still an inland sea.
当这里的水都干了 他们也随之消失了
When the water dried up, they perished along with it.
消失了 真是太棒了
Perished? Yeah, that’s terrific.
我们越来越接近了
We’re getting close now.
是吗 接近什么 快渴死了吗
Oh, yeah? Close to what? Dying of thirst?
你快要被当脸揍上一拳了
Close to getting punched in the face!
听着 疯子 我知道你还不知道这儿的情况
Look, Fight Club, I know you’re new to how things work up here.
不如你看看周围 我们迷路了
Why don’t you look around? We are lost.
你看那边 那是什么
You see that over there? Hey, what is that?
什么都没有 这里就是一片荒芜
Nada. This place is a wasteland.
是你把这一片荒芜当作家园的
You’re the one who calls this wasteland a home.
这不是我的家园
This isn’t my home!
不是所有的陆地都长这样
It’s not like the whole surface looks like this!
不 当然了
Oh, no, of course not.
你们还有各种恶心的城市
You’ve also got disgusting cities
把废水都排到我们海洋里
whose sewers empty out into our ocean
还有一堆堆的垃圾山
and whole mountains made out of trash.
你们还有一堆大公♥司♥
And, oh, you’ve got great factories
只会喷废料 融冰山
that do nothing but belch out filth and melt ice caps.
好吧 知道了 听着
Okay. Point taken. Listen.
我们的确有不少蠢货
Yeah, we got some idiots running the show,
但我们也有好的方面 好吗
but we’ve got some good things too, all right?
我们有绿色的森林 高大的山丘和美丽的湖泊
We got green forests and big mountains and beautiful lakes.
你肯定会喜欢的 那就像是海洋宝宝
You’d love ’em. They’re like little baby oceans.
你想激怒我吗
Are you trying to provoke me?
我只是说你不能看都不看就对一个地方下定论
I’m just saying you cannot judge a place before you’ve even seen it.
你反正也对亚特兰蒂斯下定论
You’ve judged Atlantis on far less.
不 你能不能停一下 不
No. Would you just stop it with that? No.
你那愚蠢的亚特兰蒂斯定♥位♥器♥
Your stupid Atlantean GPS
让我们从飞机上
just told you to jump out of an airplane
跳到沙漠中♥央♥ 现在我们迷路了
over the middle of the desert, and now we are stranded.
如果你真的是下一任真正的国王 我们就完蛋了
If you’re the next true king, we’re doomed.
迷失国
真是太刺♥激♥了
That was awesome.
看看我找到了什么
Oh. Look what I found.
你找到的
What you found?
没错
Yeah.
看看这个地方
Check this place out.
真是太厉害了
This is badass!
这里是军械大厅
This is the Hall of Armory.
就是传说中亚特兰的三叉戟铸造的地方
Where the legends say Atlan’s trident was forged.
我不再觉得那是传说了
I don’t think they’re legends anymore.
维科说得没错
Vulko was right.
这是真的
It’s real.
什么都没有
Nothing.
当然不会有用了
Of course it’s not working.
自从撒哈拉变成沙漠后
It’s been sitting here collecting dust
这里就一直在积灰
since before the Sahara was a desert.

Man!
“自从撒哈拉变成沙漠后”
“Since before the Sahara was a desert.”
谢谢你重复了我说的话
Thank you for repeating what I just said.
这里都干了
It’s completely dried out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!