I’m nobody.
我来这里是因为我别无选择
I came because I had no choice.
我来是为了救我的家园和我爱的人
I came to save my home and the people that I love.
我来是因为三叉戟是他们唯一的希望
I came because the trident is their only hope.
如果这个理由还不够的话…
And if that’s not good enough…
那你就去死吧
Then screw you.
没人成功把三叉戟从亚特兰王的手中拿走过
No man has ever freed the trident from Atlan’s grip.
如果他认为你没资格…
Should he deem you unworthy…
反正我很久没有吃过东西了
Well, I haven’t feasted in eons,
我现在饿极了
and I am famished.
真正的国王
The one true king.
记住 咸水族是强大的野蛮之族
Remember, the Brine are powerful, savage brutes,
但是快速直接地
but a swift assault aimed
攻击他们的领袖 可以扭转局面
directly at their leadership will turn the tide.
打败咸水族国王
Defeat the Brine King,
你就能拥有这个星球上最强大的军队
and you will command the greatest military might on this planet.
今天 我们联合我们的王国
Today, we unite our kingdoms.
明天 我们将陆地夷为平地
Tomorrow, we scorch the surface!
崛起吧 亚特兰蒂斯
Rise, Atlantis!
消灭亚特兰蒂斯那群丑鱼
Death to the Atlantean hagfish!
咸水族王国
我们绝不向亚特兰蒂斯屈膝
We will not bow to Atlantis.
我们给他们一仗 让他们永生难忘
We’re gonna give them a fight that they will never forget!
不 我们需要他
No! We need him!
顺者昌 逆者亡
Join me or die.
你想让我称你为陛下吗
You expect me to address you as Your Highness?
不是”陛下”
Not Your Highness.
叫我…
Call me…
海洋领主
Ocean Master.
尽管把我的军队带走吧 你个软腹鼻涕虫
You can take my army, you soft-bellied slug.
但你休想让我对你效忠
But you will never have my allegiance!
那就这样吧
So be it!
搞什么…
What the…
真正的国王崛起了
The king has risen.
进攻
Attack!
伤亡太多了 我们必须马上停止战斗
There are too many casualties. We have to stop the fighting now.
我会找到我父亲 但你必须打败奥姆
I’ll find my father. But you must defeat Orm.
如果我无法打败他呢
And what if I can’t?
上次是他占尽天时地利
Last time, he was in his element.
这次 让他尝尝你拥有天时地利时的厉害
This time, make him fight in yours.
-计划是什么来着 -计划是不要被杀死
– What was the plan, again? – The plan is to not get killed.
好计划 别被杀死
Yeah, good plan. Don’t get killed.
海沟族 他号♥令了海沟族
The Trench! He commands the Trench!
不可能
Impossible!
退下 让她通过
Stand down! Let her pass.
父亲 求你了 他有三叉戟
Please, Father, he has the trident.
我知道你认为这场战争没必要
I know you think this war is necessary,
但按照我们最神圣的法典 亚瑟是国王
but Arthur is king by our most sacred law.
如果你现在无视那一点
And if you turn your back on that now,
那你守卫的亚特兰蒂斯就已经死了
then the Atlantis you’re fighting for is already dead.
是真的
It’s true!
那个杂种挥着亚特兰王的三叉戟
The half-breed wields King Atlan’s trident.
他号♥令了大海
He commands the sea!
那那个混血种就是你们的国王了
Then that half-breed is your king.
维科 快来 他需要我们的帮助
Vulko! Come on, he needs our help!
我们不能去 你看
We can’t! Look.
人♥民♥必须亲眼见证
The people must bear witness.
那把三叉戟不会改变你的出身
That trident doesn’t change what you are.
你是个混血杂种
A half-breed bastard.
亚特兰蒂斯永远不会接受你成为其国王
Atlantis will never accept you as its king.
那浴血
Well, then by bloodshed
方能明神意
Do the gods make known their will.
交出王位 交出来
Yield the throne. Yield it!
了结吧
Finish it.
交出王位
Yield the throne.
我们从不仁慈
Mercy is not our way.
你可能没注意到 弟弟
Maybe you haven’t noticed, brother…
但我不是你们的一员
But I’m not one of you.
动手
Do it!
-杀了我 -不
– Kill me! – No!
杀戮已经够多了
That is enough killing.
母亲
Mother?
我的儿子
Oh, my son.
说来话长了
It’s a long story.
我晚点再告诉你
I’ll tell ya later.
来吧
Come on!
我不明白 我们以为…
I don’t understand. We thought…
我知道
I know.
亚瑟救了我
Arthur saved me.
-你支持他 -是的
– You’re with him? – I am.
你们都是我的孩子 我非常爱你们
You’re both my children, and I love you so much.
但你被误导了
But you have been misguided.
你父亲教你说有两个世界
Your father taught you that there were two worlds.
但他错了
He was wrong.
陆地和海洋
The land and the sea
是一体的
are one.
我的王后
My queen.
维科
Vulko.
带他走
Take him.
但确保他能看到
But make sure he has a view.
等你准备好
When you’re ready,
我们聊聊
let’s talk.
亚特兰蒂斯人♥民♥ 今天以流血开始
People of Atlantis, today began in bloodshed,
但我们以喜悦结束吧
but let it end in joy.
我为大家介绍亚特兰蒂斯亚瑟国王
I give you King Arthur of Atlantis.
国王万岁
Hail to the king!
-国王万岁 -国王万岁
– Hail to the king! – Hail to the king!
现在我该怎么做
So, what do I do now?
当他们的国王
Be their king.
肯定会很好玩
This is gonna be fun.
你回来了 你回来了
You came back. You’re back.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
我父亲是个灯塔管♥理♥员♥
My father was a lighthouse keeper.
我母亲是个王后
My mother was a queen.
他们不该相识…
They were never meant to meet…
但他们的爱拯救了世界
But their love saved the world.
他们造就了今天的我
They made me what I am.
陆地人的儿子 海洋的国王
A son of the land, and a king of the seas.
我是深海的保护者
I am the protector of the deep.
我是
I am…
海王
Aquaman.
海王
我有15年
I spent 15 years
是在美国海洋科学研究所…
at the United States Institute of Marine Science…
-你不是被炒了吗 -研究海洋事件
– Weren’t you fired? – …studying oceanic phenomenon,
这是目前为止最确凿的证据
and this is the most conclusive evidence we have to date.
深海地震仪
Deep-sea seismographs
记录到了海洋底部的爆♥炸♥
have recorded explosions on the ocean floor.
有卫星影像显示
We have satellite imagery
亚特兰蒂斯战舰碎片漂浮在海面…
of debris from Atlantean warships floating on the surface…
-沈博士 -你能让我说完吗
– Dr. Shin! – Will you please let me finish?
又来了 亚特兰蒂斯
Here we go again. Atlantean?
对 政♥府♥不想让我们知道
Yes. The government does not want us to know
当前存在的威胁…
about the threat that exists right here…
我不建议你那么做
Yeah, I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
这是亚特兰蒂斯人的技术 是吗
This is Atlantean technology, isn’t it?
你能告诉我你怎么得到这个的吗
Can you tell me how you got this?
可以 但首先
Sure. But first,
你得告诉我怎么找到他
you gotta tell me how to find him.
谁是海王

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!