Well, he’s behind us now.
我们应该担心的是后面的事
It’s what lies ahead that should concern us.
航海路线带我们去的是海沟国
The charted path leads to the Kingdom of the Trench.
就是他们杀害了我母亲 对吗
Are those the same creatures that killed my mother?

Yes.
她被带去那里祭献给了他们
She was taken there and sacrificed to them.
那里已经变成了死亡之地
It’s become a place of death.
我们对那里有什么几乎一无所知
We know next to nothing about what’s down there.
我们应该回头
We should turn back.
我们仍然有时间警告陆地人
We can still warn the surface.
让他们做好准备 迎接即将到来的战争
Try and prepare them for what’s coming.
回头
Turn back?
我从小就学会了不显露弱点
Look, I learned from a young age not to show weakness.
知道吗 我用愤怒和拳头解决我的问题
Okay? I solve my problems with my anger and my fists.
我就是个粗人 我擅长武力解决问题
I’m a blunt instrument, and I’m damn good at it.
但这一路下来 我就只有被揍的份
But I’ve done nothing but get my ass kicked this whole trip.
我不是领袖 不是国王
I’m no leader. I’m not a king.
我不擅长跟别人合作或者相处
I do not work or play well with others.
我不能让你
And I can’t let you die
因为想把我变成我本就不是的那种人而死
trying to turn me into something that I’m not.
你觉得因为你是两个不同世界之人
You think you’re unworthy to lead
结合所生 所以你不配当领袖
because you’re of two different worlds.
但其实正因为如此 你才配
But that is exactly why you are worthy.
你是陆地和海洋之间的桥梁
You are the bridge between land and sea.
现在我看得出来
I can see that now.
唯一的问题是
The only question is…
你能做到吗
Can you?
目前还未能追踪到媚拉公主 陛下
The tracking on Lady Mera is still dark, Your Highness.
维科
Vulko.
我值得信赖的宰相
My trusted vizier
自从我父亲坐上王位起 就一直陪伴左右
who has stood by the throne since my father sat upon it.
战争即将打响 你有什么建议给我吗
Have you any advice for me as this war begins?
我已经给你了 国王
I have already given it, My King.
但我会一如既往地拥护你的决定
But I will stand by your decision, as always.
我的决定
My decision.
保护它
To protect it.
同时又背叛它
While you betray it.
你以为我不知道你的叛国行径吗
You think I do not know of your treachery?
你仍效忠于我母亲的私生子
That you have remained loyal to my mother’s bastard son.
你用了多年时间
That you have spent years
来训练他夺走我的王位
training him to take the throne from me.
不要否认
Do not deny it.
我没有
I do not.
为什么
Why?
我是血统纯正的继承人
I am the pureblood.
我将毕生都献给了亚特兰蒂斯
I have devoted my life to Atlantis.
他根本不想与之有任何关系 你发誓效忠国王的
He wanted nothing to do with it. You swore to serve the throne!
我确实效忠了
I do serve it.
亚瑟虽然只是半个亚特兰蒂斯人
Arthur may only be half-Atlantean,
但是他已经比你这个国王够格两倍了
but he’s already twice the king you’ll ever be.
带他走
Take him.
但是要确保他能看到
But make sure he has a view.
这些到底是什么鬼东西
What the hell are these things?
海沟族 我们到目的地了
The Trench! We’re here!
-他们太多了 -快进里面
– There are too many of them! – Come on, inside!
他们是从深海来的
They’re from the depths.
他们害怕光 给你
They’re scared of the light. Here!
快来
Come on!
你准备好跳了吗
You ready to jump?
那边
Over there!
海沟族
那会把我们撕碎的
That thing will tear us apart.
我们别无选择
We don’t have a choice!
亚瑟
Arthur!
媚拉
Mera!
媚拉
Mera!
媚拉
Mera!
地心 暗海
媚拉
Mera!
媚拉
Mera!
亚瑟
Arthur.
妈妈
Mom?
欧瓦克国王把我祭献给海沟族 但我活下来了
King Orvax sacrificed me to the Trench, but I survived.
我跟你一样一路奋战 最后到了这里
I fought my way through as you did, and I ended up here.
你一个人在这里待了20年
You’ve been here alone for 20 years?
是的
Yes.
来 在这里坐
Come. Sit here.
你一定要原谅我
You must forgive me.
原谅我让这一切发生
Forgive me for everything.
这一切都是因为你生了我
This happened because you had me.
不是因为生了你 没什么是你的错
Not for having you. None of this is your fault.
是我做出了选择 我必须离开
I made a choice. I had to leave…
这样才能救你 才能救你父亲
To save you, to save your father.
告诉我 告诉我他的事
Tell me. Tell me about him.
他…
Is he…
他还是会走到那个码头尽头
He still walks to the end of that dock.
每天早上都是
Every morning.
每天都是
Every day.
等着你
Waiting for you.
你为什么不回来
Why didn’t you ever come back?
因为带你来这里的传送门不让我们回去
Because the portal that brought you here won’t let us return.
三叉戟是回去的唯一方法
The trident is the only way back.
但是卡拉森在守护着它
But it is guarded by the Karathen.
传说中的怪物 是真实存在的
The creature from our legends, it’s real.
它就在瀑布后面
It lies beyond the waterfall.
我们跟你一起去 我们可以一起战斗
We’ll go with you. We can fight it together.

No.
它太强大了
It’s too powerful.
多年来我试过很多次
I’ve tried many times over the years.
它只会允许真正的国王通过
The creature will only allow the true king to pass.
你害怕了
You’re afraid.
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
你准备好了
You’re ready.
亚特兰蒂斯一直都有国王
Atlantis has always had a king.
现在它需要的不止如此
Now, it needs something more.
但是有什么比国王更伟大
But what could be greater than a king?
一个英雄
A hero.
国王只为自己的国家而战
A king fights only for his nation.
而你为每个人而战
You fight for everyone.
你不属于这里
You do not belong here.
我自开始
I have guarded the trident
就守护三叉戟 击退伪王
against false kings since the beginning.
一千年来
And for a thousand years
我见证了最伟大的斗士来尝试并失败
I have seen the greatest champions try and fail.
但我从未感知到任何像你一样不够格的人
But never have I sensed one as unworthy as you.
你一个混血杂种 竟敢来此
You dare come here with your tainted mongrel blood
妄图拿到亚特兰蒂斯最伟大的宝藏
to claim Atlantis’ greatest treasure?
那就来吧
So be it…
混血种
Half-breed.
你以为自己有资格吗
You thought yourself worthy?
你以为自己是国王吗
You thought yourself a king?
你来此就是让此地蒙羞
You dishonor this place with your presence.
停下
Stop!
你说得对 我是个混血杂种
You’re right. I am a half-breed mongrel.
但我来此不是因为我觉得自己有资格
But I did not come here because I thought I was worthy.
我知道我没有
I know I’m not.
你理解我的话
You understand me?
是的
I do.
亚特兰王去世后 就没人再能与我沟通了
No mortal has conversed with me since King Atlan.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是个无名小卒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!