跟你们说过的
the one I was telling you about.
玛格丽特 这是珍妮 -嗨 很高兴见到你
Margaret, this is Janie. – Hi, nice to meet you.
我也是 -这是格雷琴
Yeah, you, too. – And this is Gretchen.
所以 你是第四人 -是啊
So, you’re the fourth. – Yeah.
幸好我们给你留了个座位
Well, you’re lucky we saved you a seat.
否则你就得坐在诺曼·费舍尔旁边
Or else you’d be sitting next to Norman Fisher.

Ugh.
我的天哪 快别看
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, don’t look.
菲利普·勒罗伊刚走进来
Philip Leroy just walked in.
我一直祈祷他能分到我们班
I was praying so hard he’d be in our class.
菲利普·勒罗伊是谁
Who’s Philip Leroy?
猜猜看
Take a guess.
她是我们的老师吗
Is that our teacher?
她?不是
Her? No.
她叫劳拉·丹克 离她远点
That’s Laura Danker. Stay away from her, okay?
我哥说
My brother says that
劳拉曾经跟他和穆斯跑到食杂店后面
she goes behind the A&P with him and Moose
然后让他俩摸摸她
and lets them feel her up.
同学们早上好
Good morning, class.
首先 我来介绍一下我自己
First, let me introduce myself.
我是本尼迪克特
I am Mr. Benedict.
是你们新的六年级老师
And I’m your new sixth grade teacher.
请完成黑板上的这些句子
Please complete the following sentences
好让我们更了解彼此 好吗
so we can get to know each other a little better, yeah?
我先带个头
Now, I’ll begin, just to start things off for you guys.
我很高兴我终于
I love that I’m finally
成为了一名老师
getting to be a teacher for the first time.
我讨厌
I hate…
感到难为情
feeling self-conscious
却因为努力告诉自己不要难为情
trying not to feel self-conscious because
反而感到更加难为情
then you only feel more self-conscious
然后就开始在一群孩子面前
and then you’re blabbing in front of
胡言乱语…
a whole bunch of kids. Um…
我很期待将与你们一起度过的这一年
I’m looking forward to the year with you all.
好了 轮到你们了
Okay, uh, your turn.
传下去
Pass it on.
3:45 秘密俱乐部聚会 在我家 袜子禁止!
大功告成
Yes. Okay.
有哪个能摆出来的吗
Can any of you go in here?
不行
Ugh, no.
回去吧你
Back in the box.
好了 足够了
Okay. All right. Enough.
够了够了
Enough, enough, enough.
你好 -猜猜我是谁
Hello? – Guess who?
喔 西尔维娅 嗨
Oh. Sylvia, hi. Um…
玛格丽特还没到家 -已经3:32了
Margaret’s not home yet. – It’s 3:32.
所以呢
Yeah?
你说过她3:15放学 走10分钟就到家了
You said she’s out at 3:15 and the walk is ten minutes.
没错 我确实说过 但是…
Yes, I did say that. But, well…
我敢说她现在
I’m sure she’ll be
随时都有可能到家
walking through that door any minute now.
好吧
Well…
那我就等等吧
Okay. I guess I’ll just wait.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗
So, how are you?
我挺好的
I am fine. I’m good. Yes.
你呢 -也挺好的
And how are you? – Oh, fine.
我读到说当你身边一个亲人都没有的时候
I read that when you don’t have any loved ones around
你的预期寿命会急剧下降
your life expectancy drops drastically,
但我的人生已经辉煌过了
but, you know, I’ve had a good run.
你确实辉煌过
You have. You really have. Um…
玛格丽特到家了 等一下
Margaret is here. Just a second.
是奶奶 -噢 创可贴在哪
It’s Grandma. – Oh. Where’s the Band-Aids?

Mmm.
奶奶! -宝贝!
Grandma! – Honey!
新泽西怎么样 你还好吗
How’s New Jersey? Are you okay?
你跟我可以说实话
You can tell me the truth.
其实也没有那么糟
You know, it’s actually not that bad.
真是个好消息 太棒了
Well, that’s great news! Wonderful news.
我在想
Anyway, I was thinking
你可以下下周末过来
that you could come visit the weekend after next.
我会买♥♥好演出的票
I’ll get tickets to a show.
你可以在这过夜
You can stay overnight,
我们开一场睡衣派对
we’ll have a little slumber party.
一定会很好玩 对吧
That could be fun, right?
我很乐意去
Oh, I’d love that.
我就知道你会的 太好了
Oh, I knew you would. Great.
我会告诉你妈妈这是你的主意
And I’ll tell your mother it was your idea.
行吗 -没问题
Okay? – Okay.
拜拜 -拜拜 宝贝
Bye. Bye. – Bye, sweetheart.
拜拜 -爱你
Bye. – Love you.
妈 我能去南茜家玩吗
Hey, Mom, can I go Nancy’s?
现在吗 但你才刚到家
Right now? But you just got home.
我还没听你讲讲今天过得怎么样呢
I haven’t even heard about your day yet.
我知道 但我能去吗 -能跟我说句话吗
I know, but can I go? – Can I have one word?
呃…呃?
Ugh… Uh?
这也算一句话
Is that a word?
我能去了吗 -去吧 去吧
Can I go? Bye. – Yes, yes, okay, go.
爱你 拜拜 -拜拜
I love you. Bye! – Bye!
弗莱迪说”嘣 嘣 看看我”
Freddy was like, “Boom, boom, look at me!”
他说”下定你的决心吧”
He’s like, “Make up your mind!”
她想要获得关注 -很明显
She wants attention. – Obviously.
用她的”大大大”
I know. With her “boobala joobeelee.”

Hi!
我们又在聊劳拉·丹克
We were talking about Laura Danker again.
她这个夏天又变大了
Yeah. And how she got even bigger over the summer.
她看起来特别成熟
Yeah, she looked so grown up.
你知道她从四年级就开始穿文胸了吗
You know she’s worn a bra since fourth grade?
而且我打赌她已经来过月经了
And I bet you a dollar she gets her period, too.
我知道学校里已经有人来过了
Well, I know for sure someone in the school does.
怎么知道的 -我经常会看看垃圾桶里面
How? – I always check the bins.
就是隔间里的垃圾桶 -嗯
You know those little bins in the stall? – Mmm.
好了 回到正题
All right. Let’s get down to business, huh?
首先… -谢谢
First of all… – Thanks.
这个秘密俱乐部是个秘密
…this secret club is a secret.
谁也不许告诉任何人这里的事
Nobody tells anybody what happens here,
好吗 -嗯嗯
all right? – Duh.
第二 如果你想留在俱乐部里
Second, if you want to be in the club,
你就必须遵守规则
then you have to follow the rules.
什么规则
What kind of rules?
不知道 我还没想好
Well, I don’t know. I’m thinking of them.
别催我
Don’t rush me. Hmm.
我想到一个
Oh, I have one.
要留在俱乐部就必须穿文胸
If you want to be in the club, then you have to wear a bra.
我也想到一个
I have one.
如果你们谁来月经了 就得告诉大家
If you guys get your period, you have to tell us about it.
没错 -立刻告诉大家
Yes. – Immediately.
不能留一点细节 尤其是你的那种感觉
Every detail. Especially how it feels.
嗯哼 我有个主意
Mmm-hmm. Ooh, mine is,
我们可以在书上
we can make a Boy Book
写上我们喜欢的男孩子的名字
and write down the names of the boys that we like.
嗯哼 玛格丽特你呢
Mmm-hmm! What about you, Margaret?
你想到什么规则没有
What’s your rule?
嗯…
Um…
我们每次聚会都要展示那本书
Yeah, with the Boy Books, we have to show them
而且绝对不能撒谎
to each other at every meeting and we can’t ever lie.
好啦
All right.
让我们开始狂欢吧
Let’s get this party rolling.
呜呼
Whoo!
好了 宝贝
Okay, honey.
晚安