Okay?
你知道学校体育馆的天花板有多丑吗
You know how ugly the ceiling in our gymnasium is?
太丑了 -不堪入目
It is. – Yes, it is.
我们计划把它重新修整一下 涂成全黑的
We’ll have it refinished, paint it completely black
然后我们用这些剪纸小星星
and then we’ll cut out little stars
把天花板装饰成夜空的样子
and recreate the night sky.
哇 太好了 -好主意
Oh, that’s sweet. – How lovely.
这得需要多少星星
So how many stars would we need?
我觉得大概五千到一万片
Oh, I was thinking five or 10,000.
应该要不了多久
It shouldn’t take us long.
我这儿就有剪刀
I’ve got some scissors right here.
好吧
Okay.
舞步向右
Promenade right.
现在排成一列
Now, single file.
很好 就是这样
And that’s it. Yeah!
好了
All right, great.
记得要多练 晚上愉快
It’s the effort that counts. Have a good evening.
终于结束了 -是啊 糟透了
I’m so glad this is done. – Yeah, that sucked.
没完没了的 -诺曼太糟糕了
It took forever. – Norman’s horrible.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 格雷琴拿到书了
Guys. Gretchen got the book.
什么书 -就是…
What book? – You know…
之前说过的我爸的解剖学书
My dad’s anatomy book that I told you about?
像大拇指
It looks like a thumb.
什么?
What?
喔 -有点松垂
Oh. – It’s so saggy.
摇摇欲坠的
It’s a wobbly blob.
我哥的就长这样
My brother’s looks like that.
恶 -你怎么知道
Ew. – How do you know?
他光着身子跑来跑去 我亲眼看见的
He walks around naked. I see it.
可不是我想看
It’s not a pleasant sight.
我永远也不想看别人裸体
I never want to see anyone naked,
也不想别人看我裸体
or have anyone see me naked.
太恶心了
It’s just gross.
少来了 那你结婚后怎么办
Come on. What about when you get married?
尤其是结婚后
Especially then.
珍妮 等你再长大些
Janie, once you grow a little,
你会希望全世界都盯着你
you’ll want the whole world to see you.
就像《花♥花♥公♥子♥》里的那些女的
Just like the girls in Playboy.
什么《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
What girls in Playboy?
你没看过《花♥花♥公♥子♥》?
You’ve never seen… Playboy?
去哪儿看
Where would I see it?
我爸就有
My dad gets Playboy.
慢着 你是说这屋里就有
Wait. So you have a copy here, in this house?
我又不知道在哪
Well, I don’t know where it is.
你肯定知道
Of course you know where it is.
快点儿
Go on.
我不知道 -玛格丽特 快点儿
I don’t know. – Margaret, come on.
快去拿 -快去拿 玛格丽特
Go get it. – Go get it, Margaret.
不能煮过头
You don’t want to overcook
但也不能最后
and you don’t want to start cooking
才开始煮鱼汤
the bouillabaisse until just the last minute,
因为你还要…
because you’ve got your…
真圆润
Look how round they are.
我的像顶巫师帽
Mine just look like little wizard hats.
19岁的希拉里·布莱特
“Hillary Brite is a 19-year-old
喜欢滑水 骑马
“who loves water-skiing, horses and going out
以及去超♥市♥买♥♥鲜果露
“to the mall for an Orange Julius.”
谁觉得自己19岁的时候
Do you think any of us
能变成这样
will look like that when we’re 19?
变大 变大 胸部快快变大
We must, we must, we must increase our bust!
变大 变大 胸部快快变大
We must, we must, we must increase our bust!
‎♪ Jesus ♪
‎♪ Jesus ♪
‎- ♪ Hey, God ♪
♪ Jesus ♪
‎♪ I’m gonna tell everybody ♪
‎♪ Not to be afraid… ♪
上帝 我不知道我想要的是不是这种感觉
I don’t know if I got the feeling, God,
但我的心情确实很好
but I’m sure in a good mood.
‎♪ The kingdom of Jesus ♪
‎♪ Has come ♪
亲爱的爸爸妈妈
祝你们一切都好
爱你们的芭芭拉
你在干什么呢 那些是圣诞贺卡吗
Hey, what are you doing? Are those Christmas cards?
新年贺卡
Uh, New Year’s cards.
今年我想把它们写好
Um, I’m trying to get on top of it this year.
好啊 -邮递员来了
Yeah. – Um, oh, there’s the mailman.
你能…你穿鞋了吗 -行
Can you… You’ve got your boots on? – Yeah.
去把这些拿给他 -好的
Can you just run those out to him? – Sure.
谢谢 宝贝 -不客气
Thank you, honey. – Of course.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. – Thank you.
生日晚宴
诺曼·费舍尔
Norman Fisher?
诺曼·费舍尔是谁
So, who’s Norman Fisher?
班里一个怪同学
This weird kid in my class.
不知道他为什么要邀请我
I don’t even know why he invited me.
我跟他又不熟
I barely know him.
你好 -你有被诺曼
Hello? – Did you get invited
邀请去生日派对吗
to stupid Norman Fisher’s birthday party?
是啊 他也邀请你了?
Yeah. You did, too?
班里每个人都被邀请了
Everyone did. The whole class.
珍妮 格雷琴 甚至还有菲利普·勒罗伊
Janie, Gretchen, everyone. Even Philip Leroy.
劳拉·丹克呢 -我说了所有人
Even Laura Danker? – I said everybody.
总之 我妈和诺曼妈妈聊过
Anyways, my mom talked to Norman’s mom
这恐怕是一个很大型的晚宴
and I guess it’s a big deal dinner party.
我们得打扮的漂亮点
We have to look extremely nice.
嗷!
Ow!
你确定?躺下来
Ready? Lean on back.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
我的鞋子呢
Where are my shoes?
天哪
Oh, my God!
妈!
Mom!
好了
There we go.
肯定特别好看… 别乱动
Oh, this is gonna look so pre… Stop moving!
大功告成 -太好了
We are done. – Yes!
别拍了 妈
Okay, we’re done. Come on. Mom.
再来一张全身照 最后一张
Perfect. One more for your body. One more.
好了 出发
Okay, let’s go. Mom, no!
等等 最后一张
Okay. Wait. One more time. Please.
我要洗出来
I’m going to get these printed.
这样好奇怪 -这里 把它推上去
It’s weird. – Okay, here. Just push them…
抹点口水把它固定住
Lick them with your fingers and stick it back.
你得走了
You got to go, you got to go.
拜拜 谢谢你 简
Bye! Thank you, Jan.
天哪
My God,
我实在太兴奋了
I am so excited for all of us to do this.
那我就…
All right, I’ll just, um…
就… -好了
Just, just… – Okay.
…玩的开心
I’ll just… Yeah, okay. Have fun.
他太逗了
He’s hilarious.
她怎么谁都不搭理
How come she never talks to anybody?
不知道
I don’t know.
因为她忙着呢
Because she’s too busy doing other stuff, that’s why.
如果大家吃得差不多了
Now, if everybody’s had enough to eat,
我们开始玩游戏吧
we can start the games.
游戏?
The games?
我先转
I’ll spin first.
呜呼
Ooh!
该轮到珍妮了
Okay. Now, it’s Janie’s turn to spin.
这派对值了 -我们非得玩这个吗
This is a great party. – Do we have to play this game?
那我们玩点儿别的吧
Well then, let’s play a different game, huh?
我有个游戏 叫做壁橱两分钟
I have one. It’s called Two Minutes in the Closet.
怎么玩
What’s that?
我们每人抽个数字
Well, we all get a number,
然后一个人喊出一个数字
and then somebody will call out, like, number six
和被叫到的人一起