when I have way more than you.
跟那又没关系
Well, that doesn’t mean anything.
怎么没关系 -好啦 赶紧告诉我们
Yes, it does, Gretchen. – Okay, just tell us
是怎么一回事 -从头说起
how it happened. – Start from the very beginning.
我当时坐在饭桌前
Well, I was sitting there at dinner
吃着肉糕
eating my meatloaf
就感觉有什么从我身体里流出来了
and I felt something coming out of me.
于是我跑去洗手间
So I went to the bathroom,
把裤子一脱 就看到了血迹
pulled down my pants and that’s when I saw the blood.
然后我把我妈叫来
So I called my mom
给她看
and I showed her.
她拿来了些
And she got some
卫生巾 好像是叫这个名字
“sanitary napkins,” as she calls them.
我戴上了一个然后
I put one on and…
然后就说完了
Well, that’s the whole thing.
这就说完了?
That’s the whole thing? Just that?
我全都讲了 -你没有
I told you everything. – No.
肯定不止这些
There has to be something more.
我姐说会有种味道
My sister said that it kinda has a smell.
但我没注意到
But I haven’t noticed that yet.
味道?闻着像什么
A smell? Like what?
她说有点像攀爬架
She said it kinda smells like the monkey bars.
攀爬架?呃 -没错
The monkey bars? Ugh. – Yeah.
我以前还挺喜欢攀爬架的
I used to love the monkey bars.
那你现在有感觉长大了吗 变得更成熟了
But do you feel older now? Like more mature?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我不知道要如何解释
I don’t know how to explain it
你们不亲自体验也理解不了的
and you won’t understand it till you get it,
但我感觉一切都不一样了
but I feel like everything’s changed.
上帝在吗 我是玛格丽特
Are you there, God? It’s me, Margaret.
我从来没有这么嫉妒过
I’ve never been so jealous my entire life
我讨厌这样的感觉
and I hate myself for being jealous.
所以求你了 让我快快长大
Just please, please just let me grow
快快来月经吧
and let me get my period.
让我像其他人一样成为一个普通人吧
Let me just be normal and regular like everybody else.
求你了
Just please, please,
求求你了 求求你了
please, please, please, please, please!
阿门
Amen.
我不确定我是否想这么做
I don’t know if I want to do this.
没关系的 只是提前准备好
It’s fine. It’s just so that we’re ready.
以防万一
Just in case.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
下一位顾客
Next in line, please.
千万是个女收银员
Please, God, let it be a lady.
求求了
Please.
谢谢惠顾
Thank you.
嗨 -嗨
Hey, there. – Hey.
不会吧 -我们放回去吧
No… – Let’s just put them back.
别 来吧
No, come on. Come on.
卫生巾
天哪 -啊啊啊
Oh, my God! – Oh!
你还拿了盒薄荷糖!
The Tic Tacs!
干嘛要拿薄荷糖 -我也不知道
Why the Tic Tacs? – I don’t know.
好在结束了 -天哪
Everything worked out. – Oh, man.
请进
Uh, come in.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. – Hey.
有人寄给你张明信片
Uh, you’ve got a postcard.
谢谢 -谁在华盛顿
Oh. Thanks. – Who’s in D.C.?
南茜 她们总统纪念日去的
Uh, Nancy. Uh, they went for President’s Day.
这样啊 -是的
Oh. – Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
给你把门带上吗 -带上吧
You want the door closed? – Yeah. Sure.
我来了
“I got it”?
怎么会这样
Oh, come on!
你好 这里是西蒙家 我是西尔维娅
Hello? Simon residence. Sylvia speaking.
奶奶
Grandma?
玛格丽特 怎么了
Margaret? What’s wrong?
我就是想你了
I just really miss you.
宝贝
Oh, honey.
我也想你
Me, too.
我下周回来看火箭女郎的演出
I’ll be back next week to see the Rockettes and…
我能像上次那样
maybe could I come down
再去你家过夜吗
and stay the night like we did last time?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
我很乐意 但是…
I’d love to, I’d love… But I…
嗯…
Well…
我到时候要去佛罗里达
I’m going to be in Florida then.
我听说了一家酒店
I, uh, I heard about this hotel
有很多我这个年纪的人在那里…
and there’s a lot of people my age there and, uh…
好吧
Um, okay.
等等 嗯…
Wait a minute. Wait. Um…
要不你飞来佛罗里达
What if you fly down to Florida
跟我住一段时间
and spend a few days with me?
你不是快放春假了吗 -是的 四月底
Isn’t your spring break soon? – Yeah. The end of April.
太好了 我到时候还在那里
Perfect! I’ll still be there.
我问问爸妈
I’ll ask Mom and Dad.
太好了
Oh, great!
宝贝真乖 拜拜
That’s my girl. Bye, darling.
快点儿 咱们是前排座
Come on, come on! Front row tickets!
前排座 没忘吧 -来了来了
Front row tickets, remember? – I’m coming! Yes, coming!
我太兴奋了
I’m so excited.

Hi.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. – Hey.
我坐这儿 -好吧
Excuse me. – Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我是左撇子
Sorry. Lefty.
没关系
Oh, no, it’s okay.
你知道服务生在哪吗
Do you know if the waiter’s anywhere?
你可以喝我的 我没动过
Oh. You can have mine. I didn’t drink any out of it.
谢谢
Thanks.

Hey.
你知道我一直
Do you know something
喜欢你什么吗 玛格丽特
I’ve always liked about you, Margaret?
不知道 -跟我来
No? – Come with me.
陪我去洗手间
I got to go to the bathroom.
马上回来 别动我的食物
We’ll be right back. Don’t touch my food.
我刚到就想来洗手间了
You know, I’ve had to go since we got here…
结果我又喝了3杯七喜
…and then I drank, like, three 7Ups or something.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
糟了
Oh, no.
糟了 -怎么了
Oh, no. – What?
不会吧
Oh, please. Oh, no.
南茜?
Nancy?
不会吧
Oh, no.
南茜 没事吧
Nancy, what’s wrong?
把我妈叫来 玛格丽特
Go get my mom, Margaret.
怎么回事 -去叫我妈
What’s going on? – Go get my mom.
快点儿 -让我进去
Please, quick. – Let me in.
把我妈叫来 求你了
Please, please just go get my mom!
好的好的 我马上就回来
Okay, okay, I’ll be right back.
惠勒夫人 南茜在哭 她需要你过去
Mrs. Wheeler, Nancy’s crying. She needs you.
我这就来
Oh, oh. All right.
南茜?
Nancy?
南茜? -妈 快帮帮我
Nancy? – Oh, Mom, please help me.
快帮帮我 -门是锁着的 南茜
Please help me. Please. – The door’s locked, Nancy.
我进不来 你得先开门
I can’t get in. You have to unlock it.
我开不了 我开不了 -你可以的 南茜
I can’t open it, I can’t. – Yes, you can, Nancy.
快把门打开
Unlock this door. Come on.
让我进来
Let me in.
怎么回事
What’s going on?