and then those two
走进壁橱里 然后…
will go into the closet and, you know…
呜呼
Ooh!
三号♥
Number three.
谁是三号♥
Who’s number three?
肯定有人是三号♥
Somebody’s got to be number three.
去吧 去洗手间里
Go ahead. Into the bathroom.
谁帮弗莱迪搬个梯子来
Somebody get Freddy a step stool.
你觉得他俩在干什么
What do you think they’re doing?
对不起
I’m sorry.
呜呼
Ooh!
该你了
You’re next.
我选十二号♥
I pick number… 12.
什么
What?
你是十二号♥?
You’re 12?
呜呼
Ooh!
真好
Nice.
抱歉
Sorry.
玛格丽特 转过身来
Margaret, turn around.
嗯…
Um…
所以…
So…

Hi.

Hey.
所以…
So…
那个吻很棒吗
So, the kiss was really good?
都挺棒的
They were pretty good kisses. Yeah.
都?他吻了不止你一次?
Kisses? He kissed you more than once?
一共几次
Like, how many times?
得有五次吧
About five, I think.
我也不知道 我没数清楚
I don’t know. I think I lost count.
上帝 我知道我不该这么享受
I know I shouldn’t be enjoying this, God,
但确实是感觉太好了
but it’s just too good.
对不起 我会专注的
Sorry, sorry, I’m going to focus.
以赛亚书 第九章
The Book of Isaiah, chapter nine,
第6至7节
verses six and seven says,
因有一婴孩为我们而生 有一子赐给我们
“For unto us a child is born. Unto us, a son is given
他名称为奇妙的策士
“and he will be called Wonderful Counselor,
全能的神 永在的父
“Mighty God, Everlasting Father”
上帝 你能给我个提示就好了
If only you could give me a hint, God.
我比原来更困惑了
I’m more confused than ever.
我该信仰什么宗教
Which religion should I be?
有时我真希望一出生
Sometimes I just wish I’d been born
我的宗教信仰就被决定好了
one way or the other.
待办清单:打扫 填字游戏
嗨 我是芭芭拉
Hi, there. This is Barbara calling,
来自德拉诺小学
from Delano Elementary School.
我们正在寻求捐赠
And we’re just looking for, uh… donations.
对不起
Sorry.
我没意识到已经是晚餐时间了
Oh, God. I didn’t realize it was dinner.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye-bye.

Hi.
别走别走别走
Don’t go, don’t go, don’t go.
你居然还在
I can’t believe you’re still there. Okay.
很好
Okay.

No.

Jan.
我正好路过来取走你这的星星
I just popped by to pick up your stars.
好的 嗯…
Yes. Um…
我一直在打扫 进来吧
Uh, I’ve been cleaning. Come on in.
我去拿星星
Um, I’ll just, uh, get the stars.
我快剪好了
Um, they’re, they’re almost, uh, ready.
我订购了家居
You know, I ordered furniture and, um,
但到现在还没送到 -天哪
they still haven’t sent it. – Oh, my gosh.
真是的
So crazy. Okay, stars. Um…
星星在这里
Stars. Stars. Stars.
谢谢
Thank you.
别告诉别人
Oh, and don’t say anything,
黛比的星星有点大小不一
but Deb’s stars are a little lopsided.

Oh.
你做的星星可真棒
You know, yours are so good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能把她那份儿也做了吗
You think you could do her allotment, too?
只有咱俩知道
Just between the two of us?
好…好吧
Sure… Yes.
谢谢你 你可真贴心
Ah. Thank you. You are such a doll.
我得走了 还有好多要做的呢
Well, I better get going. There’s lots to do still.
我来开门 -谢谢
I’ll get the door there. – Thank you.
好了
Okay.
拜拜 -谢谢你
Okay, bye. – Thank you for these.
拜拜 简 不用客气
Bye, Jan. Sure, anytime.
女同学们好
Hello, girls.
我是韦伯斯特老师
I’m Mrs. Webster.
今天我们来聊聊
And I am here to speak to you today
你们身体的变化
about your changing bodies.
跟你们说过就是来看色情片
Told you this was the big sex movie.
你们中的有些人可能
Some of you may have
已经开始体验这些变化了
already begun to experience these changes.
也有些人还
While others of you still haven’t experienced
没有发生任何改变
a single change at all.
我们一起看一部短片
We’re going to watch a short film
来多了解一些知识
to learn a little bit more.
每个女孩都应知道的事
每个女孩儿都是独一无二的
All girls are unique.
但9到16岁间的某个时候
But sometime, between the ages of nine and 16
每个女孩都会经历一件特别的事
one very special thing happens to every girl,
月经
menstruation.
每个月在女孩的子♥宫♥里 血液和组织形成一层内膜
Once a month, a velvety lining of blood and tissue
为婴儿提供一个温暖
forms in her uterus to make a warm,
富含营养的成长环境
nutritious place for a baby to grow.
但如果没有受孕 就不需要内膜了
If a baby is not conceived, the lining is not needed.
因此 血液通过阴♥道♥排出
And so, the blood is released through the vagina.
这就是月经
That’s menstruation.
你觉得我们谁会先来月经
Who do you think will get it first?
你觉得谁最后才来
Who do you think will get it last?
我真搞不懂买♥♥家具
I honestly don’t know what’s taking me so long
为什么要花这么多时间
to get this dumb furniture.
我想我只是希望咱家的房♥子也能像
I guess I just want our house to look like one of those
别家的房♥子那样温馨
nice little houses nice little families have.
你喜欢这种蛋椅吗
Do you like these egg chairs?
你是什么来月经的
When did you get your period?
嗯…
Um…
你告诉我几岁就行
Just tell me how old you were.
我想应该是14岁
I… I think I was 14?
这么晚
That late?
其实也不算晚
That’s not late, actually.
我有个表亲16岁才来
I mean, I had a cousin who was 16.
16岁?天哪
Sixteen? Oh, my God.
我要是16岁前还没来
I’d… I’d die if I didn’t get it
就完了
before I was 16.
宝贝 该来的时候
Honey, you will get it
它就会来的
exactly when you’re supposed to get it.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
我妈给我买♥♥了无线电音乐城的门票
My mom got me Radio City tickets
作为成绩全是A的奖励
since I got all straight A’s.
有谁想一起来吗
Um, does anybody want to come?
唯一的坏消息是我哥和穆斯也会来
Only bad thing is, is my brother and Moose are coming.
我想去 -好吧
Oh, I’ll go. – Okay.
我来那个了
I got it.
哪个
Got what?
月经
My period.
我不理解我比你大这么多
I just don’t really understand how you got it first
怎么反而你先来了