Sorry.
信奉犹太教的女婿
Jewish son-in-law.
他们告诉我他们不能接受
They told me it would be very hard for them
有一个信奉犹太教的女婿
to have a Jewish son-in-law.
如果我想嫁给他
And that if I wanted to marry him,
如果我做了这样的决定
that was my business, but
我就不再是他们的女儿了
I wouldn’t be their daughter anymore.
但你是他们的女儿啊
But you are their daughter.
我想他们的意思是
Mmm-hmm. I guess, um, what I mean is that, um…
他们再也不想见到我了
They just didn’t want me in their life anymore.
所以就再没见过
So, I’m not.
妈 -没事的 宝贝
Mom. – It’s okay. Oh, honey.
这是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
我还有你们呢
I have you guys.
好了 我把你♥爸♥送到了车站
Okay, you know what? I took Dad to the station
车就是我们的了
so we could have the car
这样我们就可以去逛街了
because we’re supposed to go shopping, remember?
没忘吧 要买♥♥文胸
Remember? Bras?
呜呼
Whoo-hoo.
上帝在吗 我是玛格丽特
Are you there, God? It’s me, Margaret.
我实在难以相信
I can’t believe this.
怎么会有这样的父母
What kind of parents would do that?
还责怪是宗教信仰的问题
And blame it on religion?
上帝 你一定要善待我的妈妈
God, please take care of my mom.
她是一个好人
She’s a good person.
对每个人都很好 -不客气
She’s nice to everyone. – You’re welcome.
甚至有时候好的过了头
Even when she doesn’t need to be.
谢谢 -没把你落下
Thank you. – Can’t forget about you.
我不知道为什么会这样
I don’t know why this happened.
但是请求你 让一切都好起来吧
But please, somehow, make it all okay.
卖♥♥文胸的在这里
And here are the bras.
对了 我今天要买♥♥文胸
Oh, also, I’m getting a bra today.
给我点穿文胸的资本吧 求你了
I’d like something to put in it, please.
你好
Excuse me.
我想给我女儿买♥♥个文胸
Uh, we’re looking for a bra for my daughter.
我们没有这么小的款式
Hmm. Well, we don’t have many that small.
跟我来 我量量你的尺寸
But come with me, dear, I’ll measure you.
胳膊抬起来 亲爱的
Arms up, dear.

Hmm.
不到28寸 还不够AA杯
Barely a 28. Not even a double-A.
最适合你的选择是
Your best bet is going to be to go with
这里的发育文胸 -没关系的
one of these Gro-Bras here. – It’s okay.
等到你开始发育的时候它会跟你一起成长
So, one day, when you do grow, it’ll grow with you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you very much.
不客气 -我们去穿上试试
Sure. – Thanks, we’ll just go try it on.
嗯… -嗯?噢
Um… – Hmm? Oh.
交给我来…
Yeah. Can I just… I’ll just… Yep.
这就好了
Here we go.
这一步总是很难
This is always the tough bit.
我直到现在还做不好
I can’t even do this to this day.
好了 转过来我看看
Okay. All right. Can I see?
感觉怎么样 -我等不及要把它脱下来了
How’s that feel? – I cannot wait to take it off.
没错 欢迎来到女人的世界
Yeah. Welcome to womanhood.

Oh, hello.

Hello.
瞧瞧你 在土地上劳作
Look at you. Working the land.
操纵着重型器械 哇哦
Heavy machinery, ouch.
我是不是该把上衣脱了
Be better if I take my shirt off or it’s too much?
好主意
Not for me.

Ooh.
要的就是这种效果
There it is, yeah.
体验过郊外的亲吻吗
You ever been kissed in the suburbs?
没呢
No, sir.
我是劳拉·丹克 你叫什么名字
I’m Laura Danker. What’s your name?
该死的!
God damn it!
我的天哪 你没把手指割断吧
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Did you lose a finger?
上面写着 “清理割草机
It does say, “Stop the engine motor
疏通管道前 请关闭引擎”
“before cleaning the mower, unclogging the chute.”
你究竟站哪边
Whose side are you on?
你得先关了引擎才…
Well, no, you turn off the motor before you…
不关心一下你♥爸♥爸吗
I’m fine.
你得先把引擎关了 爸
You have to turn the motor off, Dad.
该展示你们书上的名字啦
Well, time for Boy Books, everyone.
谁先来
Who wants to go first?
谁先不都一样
Like it matters.
猜都猜到大家会写谁
We all already know who everyone put down.
菲利普·勒罗伊
Philip Leroy!
穆斯·弗里德
他实在太帅了
He’s so cute.
他从二年级开始就这么帅
It’s been the same since second grade.
他今年更帅了
Well, he looks better this year.
真的吗 -没错 他肯定去了
Really? – Yes. He must have gone
海滩之类的地方 -他看起来
to the beach or something. – He doesn’t look
没什么变化 -玛格丽特你写了谁
any different. – Who’d you put down, Margaret?
我写的也是他
Yeah, I put him, too.
好吧 这个环节可真快
All right, well, that was quick.
现在该检查文胸了
Now it’s time to check for the bras.
格雷琴穿了
Gretchen has a bra.
珍妮穿了
Janie has a bra.
玛格丽特也穿了
Margaret has a bra. Huh.
轮流说出你们的尺码
Now, let’s go around and tell our sizes.
我的好像没有尺码
Well, mine didn’t say it had a size.
是一种发育文胸
It just said it was a Gro-Bra.
我的也是那种
Yeah, I got that one, too.
我也是
Oh, same here.
我可不是
Well, not me.
我是32AA
I’m a 32, double-A.
如果你们想要有更大的尺码
If you want to get out of those small bras,
就得像我一样
you’re going to have to do
多做练习
the same exercising technique I do.
还有练习吗 -当然
There’s an exercise? – Of course there is.
你把你的胳膊张开成这样
You hold your arms out like this
然后喊”变大 变大 胸部快快变大”
and you say, “I must, I must, I must increase my bust.
变大 变大 胸部快快变大
“I must, I must, I must increase my bust.”
真的有用吗 -活生生的证据就在你面前
Does that really work? – I’m living proof.
赶紧站起来 站起来
Now come on, get up. Get up! Get up! Get up!
会有用的 站起来
You’ll see. Get up.
变大 变大 胸部快快变大
I must, I must, I must increase my bust.
变大 变大 胸部快快变大
I must, I must increase my bust.
头抬起来
Chin up!
变大 变大 胸部快快变大
We must, we must, we must increase our bust.
变大 变大 胸部快快变大
We must, we must, we must increase our bust.
变大 变大
“We must, we must,
胸部快快变大
“we must increase our bust.”
闭嘴 你个白♥痴♥!
Shut up! You’re so stupid!
闭嘴! -真的有用!
Shut up! – I can feel it working!
妈!
Mom!
奶奶说她会在你下车的地方接你
Grandma said she’ll pick you up right where you pull in.
知道了 -在车上别跟任何人说话
Yes. – I don’t want you to talk to anybody on the bus.
尤其是男的 -没错
Especially men. – Right.
让司机给你…
And you find a nice seat by yourself…
知道了 爸 -选个合适的座儿
Okay. Okay, Dad. – …by the bus driver.
师♥傅♥你好 这个孩子
Um, excuse me, sir, this young lady,
今天要独自乘车
she’s traveling by herself today
能麻烦你多关照她一下吗
and I was just wondering if you could keep an eye on her?
没问题 女士 -好了 妈
Sure, lady. – Mom, come on.
好了 拜拜
Okay, good bye. Good bye.
好好玩儿 拜拜 -拜拜
It’s going to be fun. Bye. – Bye!
玩得尽兴 -再见
Okay. Have fun. – See ya.
就坐那
Right there, right there!
很好
Good. There you go.