但不幸的是我
But unfortunately for yours truly…
错失了良机
that train has sailed.
凡妮莎,凡妮莎
Vanessa,Vanessa,
翻过去,该睡了
Come on, roll over. Sleepytime.
请把手还我
Austin needs his hand back.
你有邮件
You got email
你好,奥斯汀
hello Austin
我是情报局的艾斯
This is Basil Exposition from British lntelligence.
查出维朱康在火神计划的角色
I want you to find out what part Virtucon plays in something called Project Vulcan.
你马上到法兹纳的阁楼
Go to Alotta Fagina’s penthouse immediately.
奥拉塔法兹纳的阁楼
好,太棒了,好
Great.
火神计划
大胆,来,宝贝,来啊
Come on, baby, give it to me. Cheeky, huh?
你好像很惊讶会看到我
You seem surprised to see me, Miss Fagina.
有何贵干?卡宁汉先生,是吧
What do you want… Mr. Cunningham, was it?
你的老板二号♥先生
Your boss, Number Two…
好像涉及大型地下挖掘工作
I understand that cat’s involved in big underground drills.
你怎么知道?
How did you know?
我不知道,你刚刚告诉我的
I didn’t, baby.You just told me.
晚点再谈生意
We can talk about business later.
我换上轻便的衣服
Let me slip into something more comfortable.
乖一点
Oh, behave.
老天呀
Good God.
进来
Come in…
我让你看你想知道的一切
and I’ll show you everything you need to know.
要我帮你洗吗?
May I wash you?
帅,宝贝
Groovy, baby.
感觉好好吃
That feels yummy.
奥斯汀保威,王牌情报员
在日本都是男人比女人先高♥潮♥
In Japan, men come first, and women come second.
有时候根本没高♥潮♥
Or sometimes not at all.
想来点清酒吗?
Care for some sak?
给我来点
Sak?it to me, baby.
好色哦
Kinky.Klinky.
感觉怎么样?卡宁汉先生
How do you feel, Mr. Cunningham?
我觉得非常轻松
I feel extreme relaxation.
你竟然在我面前放屁
How dare you break wind before me?
抱歉,我不知道轮你放
I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was your turn.
原谅我的粗鲁,那不是我
Pardon me for being rude.
是我吃的东西冒出来问好
It was my food. It just popped up to say hello…
又回到下面了
and now it’s gone back down below.
真美,谢谢
That’s beautiful.Thank you.
我们来做♥爱♥
Let’s make love…
你这个毛茸茸的傻小子
you silly hairy little man.
哟哟,哈啰
I say! Hello, vicar.
就是那边,你瞧瞧,天哪
That’s the spot, all right.That’s the spot right there. Look at that, now.
奥斯汀保威太接近了
Austin Powers is getting too close.
有建议吗?
Any suggestions?
我创造了终极武器击败他
I have created the ultimate weapon to defeat Austin Powers.
把女机器人带来
Bring in the fembots!
去吧女机器人
Go, fembots!
人类复♥制♥科技中的先进技术
These are the latest word in android replicant technology.
致命,有效,残忍♥
Lethal, efficient, brutal.
没有男人抗拒得了魅力
No man can resist their charm.
叫警卫来
Send in the guards!
杀了这些女人
Kill these women.
令人印象很深刻
Quite impressive.
谢谢,博士先生
Thank you, herr doctor.
我喜欢那种”口径”的女孩
I like to see girls of that…caliber.
哦,我指的是双枪管的大小
By caliber, of course I mean both the size of their gun barrels…
还有优质个性,同音异义
and the high quality of their character.It’s two meanings. Caliber–it’s a homonym.
算了
Forget it.
英国临时总部
稍息
At ease, boys.
奥斯汀,给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
我们给你配备这个
We’re going to outfit you with this.
看起来像表
It looks like a watch, but, in fact…
其实是对地静止的定位装置
it’s a geosynchronous positioning device.
帅呆了
Very shagadelic.
然后是这个
And then there’s this.
好,让我猜
Let me guess.
牙线是绞丝,牙膏是塑胶炸♥药♥
The floss is garrote wire the toothpaste is plastic explosives…
牙刷是引爆器
and the toothbrush is the detonation device.
其实不然,由于你被冷冻
No, actually.Since you’ve been frozen
牙医界有不可思议的进步
there have been fabulous advances in the field of dentistry.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
没什么
Nothing.
瞧,贝索来了
Here’s Basil.
你好,艾斯先生
Hello Exposition .
让我告诉你最新状况
Let me bring you up to speed.
邪恶博士挟持核子弹头勒索
Dr. Evil has hijacked a nuclear warhead from Kreplachistan.
只有两件事吓得了我
Only two things scare me,
一是核子弹头
and one is nuclear war.
另一个呢?
What’s the other? Excuse me?
还有什么吓得了你?
What’s the other thing that scares you?
跑江湖的
Carnies.
跑江湖的?
Carnies.?
马戏团团员,闻起来像甘蓝菜
Circus folk. Nomads, you know.Smell like cabbage.
他们的手都小小的
Small hands.
是吗?
Indeed.
这可能是最后几张拼图
Perhaps these photographs are the last piece of the puzzle.
我揭发了火神计划的细节
I’ve uncovered the details of Project Vulcan.
天哪,地下飞弹?
Oh, good God. An underground missile?
你在哪儿找到的?
Where did you find these?
他昨晚到法兹纳的阁楼侦察
Austin did some reconnaissance work last night at Alotta Fagina’s penthouse.
下一步是渗透,有想法吗?
Our next move is to infiltrate Virtucon.Any ideas?
维朱康每小时有设施参观
Virtucon runs a tour of its facility every hour.
我们可以扮成观光客现场勘察
I thought we could disguise ourselves as tourists and do some on-site reconnaissance.
做得好,肯辛顿
Top drawer, Kensington.
我给你介绍一个人
Austin, I’d like you to meet somebody.
这是家母,艾斯太太
This is my mother– Mrs. Exposition.
你好
How do you do?
我的天,你干什么?
My God, man, what have you done?
那不是你妈,那是个男的
That’s not your mother. It’s a man, baby!
这顶假发怎么扯不下来
Get off! Come on! Why won’t this wig come off?
奥斯汀
Austin
等等,马上就好
Hold on one second.
不,我的妈,妈,你没事吧
Let go of my mother!Are you all right?
你疯了不成?
Austin, have you gone mad?
你有得解释了
You have a lot of explaining to do.
对不起,我以为她是男人
I’m sorry. I thought she was a man.
可恶,你讲的是我母亲哎
Damn it, you’re talking about my mother!
你得承认她很像男人
You have to admit, she is rather mannish.
恕我冒昧,她要是女的
No offense, but if that is a woman…
那她真是丑的可以了
it does look like she was beaten with an ugly stick.
你真是的
Really, Austin.
在这美好的情绪下你得说些话
Give in to the beauty of your feelings and say the words.

Come on.
我爱你,爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你,儿子
I love you, too, son.
好,今天有新来的朋友
Group, we have some newcomers here today with us.
向史考特及他父亲问好
Say hello to Scott and his father
“谢恶”博士?
Mr…Avil?
其实是邪恶
Evil, actually.
邪恶博士
Mr Evil
邪恶博士好,史考特好
Hello Dr.Evil,Hello Scott .
大家好
Hello, everybody.
史考特,从你开始吧
Scott, why don’t we start with you?
你今天怎么会到这儿?
What brings you here with us today?
我五天前头一回见到我爸
I just really met my dad for the first time 5 days ago.
在这之前我被冰冻起来
I was partially frozen his whole life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!