怎么回事解冻让我没内心独白
How do I tell them that because of the unfreezing process… I have no inner monologue?
希望我没讲得很大声
I hope I didn’t say that out loud just now.
鲍尔先生
Mr. Powers,
我的工作是让你适应90年代
my job is to acclimatize you to the nineties.
1967年后很多都变了
A lot’s changed since 1967.
当然,但只要还乱搞男女关系
No doubt, luv, but as long as people are still having
still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners without protection…
同时不计后果的拿毒品实验
while experimenting with mind-expanding drugs… in a consequence-free environment…
我就能适应
I’ll be sound as a pound.
危险鲍尔的私人物品
Danger Powers’ personal effects.
其实我叫奥斯汀保威
Actually, my name is Austin Powers.
我以为是危险鲍尔
It says here Name–Danger Powers.”
不,危险是中间的名字
Danger’s my middle name.
好吧,奥斯汀危险鲍尔
Austin Danger Powers .
一套压皱蓝丝绒西装
one blue crushed velvet suit…
好耶
Hey, all right.
一条皱蕾丝领带
One frilly lace cravat There it is.
一枚有男性象征的银章
One silver medallion with male” symbol…
一双意大利靴子
one pair of ltalian boots…
大家好
Buon giorno, boys.
一张唱片,巴卡瑞克畅销金曲
One vinyl record album… Burt Bacharach plays his hits…
一个瑞典制壮阳器
one Swedish-made penis enlarger pump…
不是我的
That’s not mine.
购买♥♥瑞典制壮阳器的收据
One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger…
奥斯汀保威签名
signed by Austin Powers.
我跟你说,宝贝,不是我的
I’m telling you, baby, that’s not mine.
瑞典制壮阳器保证书
One warranty card for Swedish- made penis enlarger pump…
奥斯汀保威填写
filled out by Austin Powers.
我不知道这是什么,我没兴趣
I don’t even know what this is.This sort of thing ain’t my bag, baby.
一本书:瑞典制壮阳器与我
One book: Swedish-made Penis Enlarger Pumps And Me…
我感兴趣的东西
(This sort of thing is my bag, baby)…
奥斯汀保威著
by Austin Powers.
签名吧
Just sign the form.
好,别发火,我会签
Don’t get heavy, man. I’ll sign it, just to get things moving.
还好吧?宝贝
You’re all right, baby.
鲍尔先生
Listen, Mr. Powers.
我高兴能与你共事
I look forward to working with you…
但帮个忙,别叫我宝贝
but do me a favor and stop calling me baby.
你可以称呼我肯辛顿干员
You can address me as… Agent Kensington.
拜托
Oh, come on.
好,那叫我凡妮莎
All right, then…Vanessa.
有那么为难吗?
Was that so hard?
我们得马上出发
Come along. We have to leave immediately.
我们保存了你的私人喷射机
We preserved your private jet just as you left it. It’s waiting at Heathrow Airport.
我的喷射大机,太帅了
My jumbo jet! Smashing, baby!
对不起
Sorry.
奥斯汀先生
Mr. Powers.
快,快一点
Quickly. Come on, lad. Let’s go.
赌城郊外
各位,欢迎莅临我的地穴
Gentlemen, welcome to my underground lair.
30年了,我终于回来
It’s been 30 years, but I’m back.
一切顺利,除了一个小缺陷
Everything’s gone perfectly to plan… except for one small flaw–
由于穆斯塔法的技术失误
due to a technical error by my henchman Mustafa…
冷冻过程中出现并发症
complications arose in the unfreezing process.
但我的设计完美无缺
But my design was perfect.
看你把比哥先生害的
Look what you did to Mr. Bigglesworth!
我无法预期冷冻猫的并发症
But, Dr. Evil, we were unable to anticipate… feline complications to the reanimation process–
住嘴
Silence!
提醒各位,本组织不容失败
Let this be a reminder to you all… that this organization will not tolerate failure.
各位,办正事吧
Let’s get down to business.
我们有很多事要做
We’ve got a lot of work to do.
快来人救我
Somebody help me!
我还活着,只是严重烧伤
I’m still alive, only I’m very badly burned.
有些人我认识,有些是初识
Some of you I know… some of you I’m meeting for the first time.
哈啰,上面的人
Hello up there! Anyone!
谁快叫救护车,我很痛苦
Could someone call an ambulance? I’m in quite a lot of pain.
各位是我内阁成员…对不起
You’ve all been gathered here to form– Excuse me.
下来
He’s down there.
不,没死,严重烧伤
No, not dead–burned. Badly.
我来处理,我找把枪
Me, i found the gun
杀了他
Yes

Right
若有人打开门我就能出去
If somebody could open the retrieval hatch down here…
这是我亲自设计的
I could get out. I designed this device myself–
好,真高兴你找到了
Good. I’m glad you found me. Listen…
我严重烧伤,你要是能…
I’m very badly burned, so if you could just–
你射杀我
You shot me!
好,继续
Moving on–
你打中我的手臂
You shot me right in the arm!
好,让我一一介绍每个人
Let me go around the table and introduce everyone.
法比希娜
Frau Farbissina .
救世军好战阵营的创办人
founder of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.
随机任务,前韩国摔角手
Random Task–Korean ex-wrestler, evil handyman extraordinaire.
随机任务,让他们见识一下
Show them what you do.
派帝奥布莱恩
Patty O’Brien– ex-lrish assassin.
前爱尔兰杀手,注册商标:
His trademark– a superstitious man…
留下幸运手镯上的小纪念品
he leaves a tiny keepsake from his good luck bracelet… on every victim he kills.
刑事局很想弄到那个证物
Scotland Yard would love to get their hands… on that piece of evidence.
对,他们老想要我的护身符
They’re always after me lucky charms.
为何我每次那样说都会被笑
Why does everyone always laugh when I say that?
他们要我的护身符
They are after me lucky charms!
干嘛?
What?
那是有矮妖精卡♥通♥的广♥告♥词
It’s a television commercial…
三个小孩追着他说
with this cartoon leprechaun… and all of these children are trying to chase him–
我们要找到他的护身符
Hey, leprechaun man! Won’t you give your Lucky Charms?”
谷类食品里有很多小软糖
And there’s all these tiny bits of marshmallows… stuck right in the cereal…
小孩吃了糖以后就好开心
so that when the kids eat them, they think… Oh, this is candy. I’m having fun!”
最后是我的副手,他叫…
Finally, we come to my number-two man. His name…
二号♥
Number Two .
30年来二号♥经营”维朱康”
For 30 years, Number Two has run Virtucon…
我邪恶帝国的合法幌子
the legitimate face of my evil empire.
邪恶博士,过去30年来
Dr. Evil, over the last 30 years…
维朱康呈飞跃成长
Virtucon has grown by leaps and bounds.
15年前
About 15 years ago
我们从化学制品转到通讯业
we changed from volatile chemicals to the communications industry.
在38个州拥有无线电视台
We own cable companies in 38 states.
克里夫兰的炼钢厂
We own a steel mill in Cleveland…
德州的航运
shipping in Texas
西雅图的炼油厂
oil refineries in Seattle…
芝加哥的工厂制♥造♥缩小模型
and a factory in Chicago… that makes miniature models of factories.
一般
Naturally.
当然,各位
Gentlemen…
我有个计划
I have a plan.
它叫做勒索
It’s called blackmail.
英国皇室是全球最凯的地主
As you know, the royal family of Britain… are the wealthiest landowners in the world.
皇室不付我们巨额金钱
Either the royal family pays us… an exorbitant amount of money…
我们就让查尔斯搞婚外情
or we make it seem that Prince Charles… has had an affair outside of marriage…
然后不得不离婚
and therefore, would have to divorce.
查尔斯王子确实搞婚外情
Prince Charles did have an affair…
他也已经离婚
he admitted it, and they are now divorced.
好,你们得告诉我这些事
OK, people, you have to tell me these things.
我冷冻了30年
I’ve been frozen for 30 years.
告诉我,我是老大
Throw me a frickin’ bone here.I’m the boss.
需要情报
Need the info.
好,没问题
No problem.
以下是第二个计划
Here’s my second plan.
我发展出改变天候的机器
In the sixties, I developed a weather-changing machine…
具有称为雷射的精巧热光束
a sophisticated heat beam which we called a laser.”
利用雷射在所谓的臭氧层打洞
Using these lasers,” we punch a hole in the protective layer around the world which we call the ozone” layer.
慢慢的紫外线一定会穿透
Slowly, ultraviolet rays would pour in…
增加皮肤癌的机率
increasing the risk of skin cancer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!