就是这次吧
Tell me this is it.
如果我告诉你会发生什么
If I tell you what happens…
就不会发生了
it won’t happen.
你最好是对的
You better be right.
后面好乱
It’s a mess back here.
没反应
It’s dead.
-什么 -没反应
– What? – It’s dead.
我得热启动试试
I have to hot-wire it.
星云呢
Where’s Nebula?
她没回应
She’s not responding.
大人
Sire…
克林特
Clint!
给我
Give it to me.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me.
我都不知道你是谁
I don’t even know who you are.
你会知道的
You will.
交给我
I got it!
启动击杀功能
Activate Instant Kill.
全力轰炸
Rain fire!
但大人 我们的部队
But, sire, our troops!
照办
Just do it!
有人看到了吗
Is anyone else seeing this?
我行的
I got this!
我行的
I got this.
好吧 我不行了
Okay, I don’t got this.
救命 谁救救我
Help, somebody help!
皇后区 看上面
Hey, Queens, heads up!
抓住 有我呢 孩子
Hang on. I got you, kid.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you…
老天爷啊
Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What the hell is this?
星期五 他们在冲什么开火
Friday, what are they firing at?
有什么刚进入了上层大气
Something just entered the upper atmosphere.
好样的
Oh, yeah!
丹弗斯 我们这里需要帮助
Danvers, we need an assist here.
我是彼得·帕克
I’m Peter Parker.
彼得·帕克
Hey, Peter Parker.
你有什么要给我吗
You got something for me?
我不知道你要怎么通过那一关
I don’t know how you’re gonna get it through all of that.
别担心
Don’t worry.
她不是一个人
She’s got help.
我是宿命
I am inevitable.

And I…

am…
钢铁侠
Iron Man.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark?
斯塔克先生 你能听到我吗
Mr. Stark. Can you hear me?
我是彼得
It’s Peter.
我们赢了 斯塔克先生
We won, Mr. Stark.
我们赢了 斯塔克先生
We won, Mr. Stark.
我们赢了 你做到了 先生 你做到了
We won! You did it, sir, you did it.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
托尼
Tony.
小派
Hey, Pep.
星期五
Friday?
生命机能情况危急
Life functions critical.
托尼
Tony?
看着我
Look at me.
我们会没事的
We’re gonna be okay.
你可以休息了
You can rest now.
大家都想要一个快乐的结局 对吗
Everybody wants a happy ending, right?
但世事难料
But it doesn’t always roll that way.
也许这次的结局会是快乐的
Maybe this time.
我希望你们回放这个的时候
I’m hoping if you play this back…
是在庆祝
it’s in celebration.
我希望家人能够团圆 我希望我们能挽回
I hope families are reunited. I hope we get it back.
这个星球能够回归
And something like a normal version
还算正常的版本
of the planet has been restored.
如果真有这种东西的话
If there ever was such a thing.
天呐 世界真奇妙 宇宙真奇妙
God, what a world. Universe, now.
如果你十年前跟我说我们并不孤单
If you told me 10 years ago that we weren’t alone…
而且还热闹到这种程度
let alone to this extent, I mean,
我倒不会觉得惊讶
I wouldn’t have been surprised…
但谁能想到呢
but come on, who knew?
轮番登场的史诗般的
The epic forces of darkness and light
黑暗和光明势力
that have come into play.
不管是好是坏
And for better or worse…
这就是将伴随摩根
that’s the reality Morgan’s gonna
成长的现实
have to find a way to grow up in.
所以 我觉得最好录下一段问候
So, I thought I’d probably better record a little greeting,
以防我英年早逝了
in the case of an untimely death. On my part.
虽然死亡总是来得太早
Not that death at any time isn’t untimely.
我们明天要尝试的时间旅行
This time travel thing that we’re gonna try and pull off tomorrow
真的很难说我们能不能活下来
it’s got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all.
就是这样
That’s the thing.
但是 做英雄就是如此 不是吗
Then again, that’s the hero gig, right?
结束也是旅程的一部分
Part of the journey is the end.
我在耍什么疯
What am I even tripping for?
一切都会
Everything is gonna work out
如愿以偿的
exactly the way it’s supposed to.
我爱你三千
I love you 3,000.
我希望有什么办法
You know, I wish there was a way
能让她知道
that I could let her know.
我们胜利了
That we won.
我们做到了
We did it.
她知道的
She knows.
他们俩都知道
They both do.
你好吗 小姑娘
How you doing, squirt?
我很好
Good.
好吗
You good?
好 你饿了吗
Good. You hungry?
你想吃什么
What do you want?
奶酪汉堡
Cheeseburgers.
你♥爸♥爸也喜欢奶酪汉堡
You know, your dad liked cheeseburgers.
好啊
Okay.
你想吃多少奶酪汉堡我都给你买♥♥
I’m gonna get you all the cheeseburgers you want.

Okay.
那么…
So…
你什么时候回来
when can we expect you back?
这事嘛…
About that…
托尔 你的人♥民♥需要一个王
Thor, your people need a king.
不 他们已经有王了
No, they already have one.
真好笑
That’s funny.
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious?
我该成为真正的自己
It’s time for me to be who I am rather than
而不是去实现他人的期待
who I’m supposed to be.
但你 你是一个领袖
But you, you’re a leader.
那就是真实的你
That’s who you are.
我会在这里做出很多改变的
You know, I’d make a lot of changes around here.
我就指望你了
I’m counting on it…
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
那你要做什么
What will you do?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
千年以来 我第一次
For the first time in a thousand years,
失去了目标
I have no path.
但我有便车可以搭
I do have a ride though.
动作快点 大毛球
Move it or lose it, hairbag.
你们在这里啊
Oh, here we are!
树 见到你真高兴
Tree, good to see you.
阿斯加德银河护卫队又重聚了
The Asgardians of the Galaxy back together again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!