‘Cause that would be horseshit.
量子物理的原理不是那样的
That’s not how quantum physics works.
托尼
Tony.
我们必须奋起抗争
We have to take a stand.
我们抗争了 但还是落得这个地步
We did stand. And yet, here we are.
我知道你有很多顾虑
I know you got a lot on the line.
你有妻子 女儿
You got a wife, a daughter.
但我也失去了对我非常重要的人
But I lost someone very important to me.
很多人都是
A lotta people did.
而现在 我们有机会让她回来
And now, now we have a chance to bring her back…
让所有人回来
to bring everyone back,
而你却告诉我 你甚至都不…
and you’re telling me that you won’t even…
是的 斯科特 我甚至都不
That’s right, Scott. I won’t even.
我做不到
I can’t.
妈妈让我来救你
Mommy told me to come and save you.
干得好 你救下我了
Good job. I’m saved.
我真希望你们是来问我其他事的
I wish you were coming here to ask me something else.
什么都行
Anything else.
我真的很高兴见到你们 我只是…
I’m honestly happy to see you guys, I just…
对了 我们准备了六人份的午餐
Oh, look, the table’s set for six.
托尼 我懂
Tony. I get it.
我为你高兴 真的
And I’m happy for you. I really am.
但这是我们的第二次机会
But this is a second chance.
我的第二次机会就在这儿呢 队长
I got my second chance right here, Cap.
我不能拿她冒险
Can’t roll the dice on it.
只要不谈工作 你们可以留下来用午餐
If you don’t talk shop, you can stay for lunch.
他害怕了
Well, he’s scared.
他没有错
He’s not wrong.
是啊 但是 我们该怎么办
Yeah, but, I mean, what are we, what are we, what are we gonna do?
我们需要他 我们就这么放弃吗
We need him. What, are we gonna stop?
不 我想把这事做好
No, I wanna do it right.
我们需要一个大大脑
We’re gonna need a really big brain.
比他的还大吗
Bigger than his?
别这样 怎么好像就我一个人在吃
Come on, I feel like I’m the only one eating here.
尝尝那个
Try some of that.
来点炒蛋
Have some eggs.
我好困惑
I’m so confused.
现在就是令人困惑的年代
These are confusing times.
是啊 不 不 我不是那个意思
Right, no, no. That’s not what I meant.
我懂啦 我开玩笑的
Nah, I get it. I’m kidding!
我知道 这很疯狂
I know, it’s crazy.
我都开始穿衬衫了
I’m wearing shirts now.
是啊 什么 怎么会 为什么
Yeah. What? How? Why?
五年前 我们惨败
Five years ago, we got our asses beat.
只不过我更惨
Except it was worse for me…
因为我输了两次
’cause I lost twice.
先是绿巨人输了 后来班纳又输了
First, Hulk lost, then Banner lost…
再后来 我们都输了
and then, we all lost.
没人怪你 布鲁斯
No one blamed you, Bruce.
我怪
I did.
这么多年来 我一直把绿巨人
For years, I’ve been treating the Hulk
当成一种疾病
like he’s some kind of disease…
一种需要摆脱的东西
something to get rid of.
但后来 我开始视他为出路
But then, I start looking at him as the cure.
我在伽马实验室待了18个月
Eighteen months in the gamma lab.
把思想和力量融为了一体
I put the brains and the brawn together…
现在看看我
and now, look at me.
两个自我的最佳状态
Best of both worlds.
-打扰一下 绿巨人先生 -什么事
– Excuse me, Mr. Hulk? – Yes.
我们能跟你合影吗
Can we get a photo?
当然可以 小朋友
100%, little person.
来 站过来 能帮个忙吗
Come on, step on up. Do you mind?
-当然 -谢谢
– Oh, yeah, yeah. – Thanks.
说”绿”
Say “Green.”
-绿 -绿
– Green. – Green.
拍到了吗
Did you get that?
拍得很好
That’s a good one.
你们也想跟我合个影吗 我是蚁人
Did you want to grab one with me? I’m Ant-Man.
他们是绿巨人的粉丝
They’re Hulk fans.
-他们不知道蚁人 -等等 不 不
– They don’t know Ant-Man. – Wait. No, no.
-他难过了 -没人知道
– He feel bad. – Nobody…nobody does.
-他想跟你们… -我不想合影
– No, he wants you… – I don’t want a picture.
-他想跟你们合影 -陌生人很危险
– He wants you to take a picture with him. – Stranger danger.
你看 他都说不要了
Yeah, look, he’s even saying no, he doesn’t.
-我懂 我也不想 -别这样 那孩子
– I get it. I don’t want it, either. – But come on, the kid, but…
-我不想跟他们合影 -可你…
– I don’t want a picture with them. – But you…
-他会难过的 -抱歉
– He’s gonna feel bad. – Sorry.
他们乐意的 他们说愿意了
They’re happy to do it. They said they’ll do it.
-我不想合影 -我们可以拍的
– I don’t want to do it. – We can do it.
-不 你难过了 -把手♥机♥拿走
– No, you…you feel bad. – Take the goddamn phone.
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢你 绿巨人先生 -不用谢 孩子们
– Thank you, Mr. Hulk. – No, it was great, kids.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
绿巨人来了
Hulk out!
布鲁斯
Bruce.
Dab手势
Dab.
-布鲁斯 -要听妈妈的话
– Bruce. – Listen to your mom.
她最懂了
She knows better.
关于我们刚刚谈到的
About what we were saying.
好吧
Right.
时间旅行重来一次的事
The whole time travel do-over?
各位 这不是我专长的领域
Guys, it’s outside of my area of expertise.
这事你都搞定了
Well, you pulled this off.
我记得这曾经也看似不可能
I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible, too.
我有个小灵感
I’ve got a mild inspiration.
我想看看行不行得通
I’d like to see if it checks out.
所以 今晚收工前
So, I’d like to run one last sim
我想再做一次模拟
before we pack it in for the night.
这一次 以莫比乌斯环的形态
This time, in the shape of a Mobius strip,
请逆转
inverted, please.
正在处理
Processing.
好吧 把那个粒子的特征值
Right, give me the eigenvalue of that particle
进行光谱分解
factoring in spectral decomp.
-这会需要点时间 -请稍等
– That’ll take a second. – Just a moment.
不成功也没事 我只是…
And don’t worry if it doesn’t pan out. I’m just kinda…
模型渲染完毕
Model rendered.
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
你怎么起来了 小丫头
What are you doing up, little miss?
-该死 -不 我们不能说那种话
– Shit. – Nope. We don’t say that.
只有妈妈可以说那个词
Only Mommy says that word.
那是她创造的 是她的专属词
She coined it. It belongs to her.
你怎么还不睡
Why are you up?
因为我还有大事要做
‘Cause I’ve got some important shit going on here!
要不然呢
Why do you think?
不 我有心事
No, I got something on my mind.
我有心事
I got something on my mind.
是果汁冰棍吗
Was it juice pops?
是的
Sure was.
这是敲诈 敲诈是个词
That’s extortion. That’s a word.
你想要什么味的
What kind you want?
英雄所见略同
Great minds think alike.
果汁冰棍 正是
Juice pops exactly was on
我心里所想
my mind.
吃完了吗 不要了
You done? Yeah?
现在没了
Now you are.
来 擦擦嘴
Here. Wipe.
很好 躺下吧
Good. That face goes there.
给我讲个故事
Tell me a story.
讲故事
A story.
从前 摩古娜上♥床♥睡觉 讲完了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!