我用宝石摧毁了宝石
I used the stones to destroy the stones.
差点要了我的命
It nearly killed me.
但大业已成
But the work is done.
注定会完成的
It always will be.
我是宿命
I am inevitable.
我们得把这里翻个底朝天 他肯定在撒谎
We have to tear this place apart. He has to be lying!
我父亲有很多特点
My father is many things.
但他不撒谎
A liar is not one of them.
谢谢你 女儿
Thank you, daughter.
也许我过去对你太残酷了
Perhaps I treated you too harshly.
什么
What?
你干了什么
What did you do?
我砍脑袋了
I went for the head.
那个…我…
So, I…
前两天去约会了
went on a date the other day.
这是五年来第一次
It’s the first time in five years.
我坐在餐桌前
You know? I’m sitting there at dinner.
都不知道该谈些什么
I didn’t even know what to talk about.
你们谈了什么
What did you talk about?
还是老一套 时过境迁了
Same old crap. You know, how things have changed.
我的工作 他的工作
My job, his job.
我们多想念纽约大都会队
How much we miss the Mets.
然后就陷入了沉默
And then things got quiet…
侍者上沙拉时 他哭了
then he cried as they were serving the salads.
那你呢
What about you?
我上甜点之前哭的
I cried just before dessert.
但我明天还要再见他 所以…
But I’m seeing him again tomorrow, so…
很棒
That’s great.
你已经完成了最难的部分 你鼓起勇气行动了
You did the hardest part. You took the jump.
尽管你不知道结果会如何
You didn’t know where you were gonna come down.
就是这样
And that’s it.
我们得这样勇敢地迈出一个个小步
That’s those little brave baby steps we gotta take…
努力再次让自己完整 寻找意义
to try and become whole again, try and find purpose.
我1945年落入冰层中
I went in the ice in ’45,
那时我才刚遇见自己的一生挚爱
right after I met the love of my life.
再醒来已是七十年后
Woke up 70 years later.
人得向前看
You gotta move on.
必须向前看
Gotta move on.
世界在我们手中
The world is in our hands.
就交给我们了 各位
It’s left to us, guys.
我们得做点什么
And we gotta do something with it.
不然…
Otherwise…
灭霸就等于杀了所有人
Thanos should’ve killed all of us.
什么鬼
What the hell?
霍普
Hope?
孩子
Kid!
孩子
Hey, kid!
这里发生什么了
What the hell happened here?
天呐
Oh, my God!
拜托
Oh, please!
拜托
Please, please!
不不不不
No, no, no. No.

No.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
凯西 不
Oh, Cassie, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
不不
No, no.
千万不要有凯西
Please, please, please. No, Cassie.
什么
What?
凯西
Cassie?

Dad?
你长大了好多
You’re so big!
我们登上了那艘
Yeah. We boarded that
丹弗斯说十分可疑的战舰
highly-suspect warship Danvers pinged.
那是一艘有传染病的垃圾驳船
It was an infectious garbage scow.
谢谢你的可靠情报
So, thanks for the hot tip.
你们更近嘛
Well, you were closer.
现在我们全身都是垃圾味
Yeah. And now we smell like garbage.
你采集到震动读数了吗
You get a reading on those tremors?
是非洲板块下的轻微下冲
‘Twas a mild subduction under the African plate.
能看到吗 要怎么处理
Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?
小娜
Nat.
只是海底地震
It’s an earthquake under the ocean.
处理方式 就是不处理
We handle it by not handling it.
卡罗尔 下个月你会回来吗
Carol, are we seeing you here next month?
不太可能
Not likely.
怎么 你要再去剪一次头发吗
What? You gonna get another haircut?
听着 毛脸
Listen, fur face.
我要负责的地域很广
I’m covering a lot of territory.
发生在地球上的这些事
The things that are happening on Earth
到处都在发生
are happening everywhere.
在成千上万个星球上
On thousands of planets.
好吧 说得也是
All right, all right. That’s a good point.
说得也是
That’s a good point.
所以你们可能很长一段时间见不到我了
So, you might not see me for a long time.
好吧 那…
All right. Uh, well…
这个频道会一直开启
This channel’s always active.
所以如果发生任何事
So, if anything goes sideways…
任何人在不该惹麻烦的地方制♥造♥麻烦
anyone’s making trouble where they shouldn’t…
都先通知我
comes through me.
-好 -好
– Okay. – Okay.
那好
All right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你在哪
Where are you?
墨西哥
Mexico.
联邦调查局发现了一房♥间的尸体
The Federales found a room full of bodies.
似乎是一群贩毒集团的人
Looks like a bunch of cartel guys…
甚至都没机会掏枪
never even had a chance to get their guns off.
八成是敌对帮派干的
I mean, it’s probably a rival gang.
但不是
Except it isn’t.
肯定是巴顿
It’s definitely Barton.
他在这里做的事
What he’s done here…
他过去几年里做的事
what he’s been doing for the last few years…
他所留下的场面
I mean, the scene that he left…
我得说
I gotta tell you,
我心里都有点不想找到他
there’s a part of me that doesn’t even wanna find him.
你能查出他接下来要去哪吗
Will you find out where he’s going next?
小娜
Nat?
拜托了
Please?

Okay.
我倒想提出亲自给你下厨
You know, I’d offer to cook you dinner, but…
但你似乎已经很痛苦了
you seem pretty miserable already.
你是来洗衣服的吗
You here to do your laundry?
也来看看朋友
And to see a friend.
显然 你的朋友很好
Clearly, your friend is fine.
我过桥的时候
You know, I saw a pod of whales
看到了一群鲸鱼
when I was coming over the bridge.
在哈德逊河里吗
In the Hudson?
船只少了 水就清了
There’s fewer ships… cleaner water.
如果你要跟我说
You know, if you’re about to tell me
去看好的一面
to look on the bright side…
我就用花生酱三明治砸你的头
I’m about to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich.
抱歉
Sorry.
旧习难改
Force of habit.
我一直告诉大家要放下过去
You know, I keep telling everybody they should move on…
继续生活
and grow.
有些人这么做了
Some do.
但是我们不行
But not us.
如果我放下过去 谁来做这些事
If I move on, who does this?
也许这些事不需要做
Maybe it doesn’t need to be done.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!