We got this.
-我们搞定这事吧 -好的
– Let’s get it done. – Yes, sir.
回头见
I’ll see you back.
你们彼此照应着点
You guys watch each other’s six.

Yeah.
沃密尔星球的坐标已输入
Coordinates for Vormir are laid in.
他们只要不跌出来就行
All they have to do is not fall out.
我们离布达佩斯可很远了
We’re a long way from Budapest.
好吧
Okay, so, uh…
我们就等着这个奎尔出现
we just wait around for this Quill guy to show up…
然后他就会带我们找到力量宝石 是吗
and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it?
我们找掩护吧
Let’s take cover.
2014年时 我们不是唯一在找宝石的人
We’re not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones.
等等 你在说什么呢
Wait a minute. What are you talking about right now?
还有谁在找宝石
Who else is looking for these stones?
我父亲
My father…
我姐姐
my sister…
和我
and me.
还有你
And you?
你现在在哪
Where are you right now?
不客气
You’re welcome.
我没叫你帮忙
I didn’t ask for your help.
但你总需要我帮
And yet, you always need it.
起来 父亲要我们回飞船上
Get up. Father wants us back on the ship.
为什么
Why?
他找到了一颗无限宝石
He’s found an Infinity Stone.
在哪
Where?
在一颗叫莫格拉的星球上
On a planet called Morag.
父亲的计划总算开始运作了
Father’s plan is finally in motion.
一颗宝石可不比六颗 星云
One stone isn’t six, Nebula.
这是个开始
It’s a start.
如果他能拿到全部…
If he gets all of them…
罗南已找到了力量宝石
Ronan’s located the Power Stone.
我要派你们去他的飞船上
I’m dispatching you to his ship.
他不会高兴的
He won’t like that.
他不配合就得死
His alternative is death.
罗南的执迷
Ronan’s obsession
影响了他的判断力
clouds his judgment.
我们不会让你失望的 父亲
We will not fail you, Father.
是啊 你不会的
No, you won’t.
我发誓
I swear…
我会让你骄傲的
I will make you proud.
我们就等着这个奎尔出现
…we just wait around for this Quill guy to show up…
然后他就会带我们找到力量宝石 是吗
and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it?
我们找掩护吧
Let’s take cover.
2014年时 我们不是唯一在找宝石的人
We’re not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones.
那是谁
Who was that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我头痛欲裂 我不知道
My head is splitting. I don’t know.
她的突触驱动可能在打斗中损伤了
Her synaptic drive was probably damaged in battle.
把她带上我的飞船
Bring her to my ship.
快点吧 队长
Better hustle, Cap.
这边看上去像是快要完事了
Things look like they’re just about wrapped up here.
收到 我正在往电梯去
Got it. I’m approaching the elevator now.
如果你们不介意
If it’s all the same to you…
我现在想来一杯
I’ll have that drink now.
好 把他拉起来
All right, get him on his feet.
我们稍后再傻站着摆姿势吧
We can all stand around posing up a storm later.
对了 你们可以收拾一下
By the way, feel free to clean up.
罗杰斯先生 我差点忘了 那身战衣
Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot that that suit…
太不衬你的屁♥股♥了
did nothing for your ass.
你非得看吗 托尼
No one asked you to look, Tony.
真荒唐
It’s ridiculous.
我觉得你很帅 队长
I think you look great, Cap.
在我看来 那就是美国屁♥股♥
As far as I’m concerned, that’s America’s ass.
魔杖归谁
Who gets the, uh, magic wand?
突击队正在赶来收走它
S.T.R.I.K.E. Team’s coming to secure it.
那个交给我们吧
We can take that off your hands.
请吧
By all means.
小心哦
Careful with that thing.
是啊 除非你想被抹除思想
Yeah, unless you want your mind erased.
而且可不好玩
And not in a fun way.
我们一定小心
We promise to be careful.
他们是谁
Who are these guys?
他们是神盾局的
They are S.H.I.E.L.D.
但其实是九头蛇的 但我们当时不知道
Well, actually Hydra, but we didn’t know that yet.
真的吗 你们不知道
Seriously? You didn’t? I mean,
他们一看就不像好人啊
they look like bad guys.
你虽然个头小 但好聒噪
You’re small, but you’re talking loud.
这就下去协调搜救工作
On my way down to coordinate search and rescue.
这就下去协调搜救工作
On my way down to coordinate search and rescue.
真的 你怎么做到不吐的
I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down?
闭嘴
Shut up.
好 该你上了 小伙计
All right, you’re up, little buddy.
我们的宝石在那里呢
There’s our stone.

All right.
弹我
Flick me.
让开
Move.
伙计
Buddy!
你怎么想的 已达到承载上限了
What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached.
走楼梯吧
Take the stairs.
是啊 别别
Yeah. Stop, stop.
“走楼梯” 讨厌楼梯
“Take the stairs.” Hate the stairs.
好了 队长 权杖在电梯里
All right, Cap, I got our scepter in the elevator…
刚过80层
just passing the 80th floor.
知道了
On it.
去大堂
Head to the lobby.
好 在那里碰头
All right, I’ll see you there.
证据已收押
Evidence secure.
我们这就去找李斯特博士
We’re en route to Doctor List.
不 毫无意外 部长先生
No. No hitches at all, Mr. Secretary.
队长
Captain.
我以为你去协调搜救行动了
I thought you were coordinating search and rescue.
计划有变
Change of plans.
队长
Hey, Cap.
朗姆洛
Rumlow.
我刚接到了部长的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the secretary.
权杖的事将由我负责
I’m gonna be running point on the scepter.
长官 我不懂
Sir? I don’t understand.
我们收到消息 可能有人会企图偷它
We got word there may be an attempt to steal it.
抱歉 队长
Sorry, Cap.
我们不能把权杖给你
We can’t give you the scepter.
我得打给局长
I’m gonna have to call the director.
没事 相信我
That’s okay. Trust me.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
好多楼梯啊
So many stairs!
拇指姑娘 收到吗 我看到目标了
Thumbelina, do you copy? I’ve got eyes on the prize.
可以开始了
It is go time.
炸吧
Bombs away.
那是AXE香氛吗
Is that Axe Body Spray?
对 我桌子里常备一罐应急的 放松啦
Yeah, I had a can in the desk for emergencies. Relax.
可以专心点吗
Can we focus, please?
我要进入你了
I’m going inside you…
行动
now.
可以问问你们要去哪吗
May I ask you where you’re going?
吃点午饭 然后去阿斯加德
Bit of lunch and then Asgard.
抱歉 你是…
I’m sorry, you are…?
亚历山大·皮尔斯
Alexander Pierce.
他是尼克·弗瑞背后老大的老大
He’s the man above the folks behind Nick Fury.
我的朋友喊我部长先生
My friends call me Mr. Secretary.
我得请你把那位犯人交给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!