Hassan? Yes, I remember him well.
哈森 对 我记得他
He was a good guide and a very good man, I gave him the rifle in thanks.
他是个好向导 是个好人 做为感谢我把枪送给了他
Did anything happen?
发生什么事了吗
That rifle was used in an attempted murder…
这枪被用于一场谋杀未遂事件
and the Moroccan police want to confirm it’s not off the black market.
摩洛哥警方想证实一下 这枪不是来自于黑市
No, I gave it to him.
不 是我送给他的
Is Hassan OK?
哈森还好吗
I don’t know about that.
这我不太清楚
Am I legally involved?
我是不是被牵连到这事里了
Not for the moment, but can you come down to the station tomorrow?
现在看还没有 但是你明天能到警♥察♥局来一下吗
I have a few questions.
我有些问题要问你
Can I leave now?
我现在可以走了吗
Good night.
当然
Excuse me.
对不起
I heard from your daughter… about your wife on the balcony.
你女儿告诉我 你太太在阳台上发生的事
I’m very sorry.
我深表遗憾
What balcony?
什么阳台
About how your wife killed herself by jumping off the balcony.
你太太从阳台上跳楼自尽
My wife never jumped off a balcony. She shot herself in the head.
我太太不是跳楼自尽的 她是饮弹而亡的
My daughter was the first to find her.
是我女儿先发现的
I’ve explained it to the police many times.
我已经向警方解释了好多遍了
Don’t bother us with that anymore.
不要为这事再来打扰我们了
I’m very sorry sir, we won’t bother you anymore.
很抱歉 先生 我们不会再打扰你们了
Good night.
晚安
Another shochu.
再来杯烧酒
Susan Jones, who was wounded in a terrorist attack in Morocco…
在摩洛哥遭受恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击的苏珊·琼斯
was discharged from a Casablanca hospital this morning, local time.
当地时间今早从卡撒布兰卡医院出院
The American people finally have a happy ending, after five days…
这5天来她收到了 无数的电♥话♥ 关心和问候
of frantic phone calls and hand wringing.
今天终于迎来了一个幸福的结局
In other news…
下面是其他新闻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!