and put your hands behind your head, please.
把手放在脑后
I live with those kids, I swear!
我是跟两个孩子住在这的 我发誓
Turn around. Please, sir, those kids will die!
转过身去 求你了 长官 两个孩子会死的
Thank you.
谢谢
Then we’ll get you some water.
接下来我们要给你弄些水
They’re alone.
他们很孤单
They are children, they will die.
他们还是孩子 他们会死的
You’re gonna take me to them, okay?
你带我去找他们 好吗
Ma’am, are you with them?
女士 你跟他们一起的吗
Richard?
理查德
What?
什么
If I die, you take care of the kids.
要是我死了 你一定要照顾好孩子们
Especially Mike. He really needs you.
特别是麦克 他需要你
You’re not gonna die. You can’t die. You just can’t.
你不会死的 不会的
Don’t you ever leave them again.
你再也不要离开他们了
I will never leave them.
我不会离开他们的
I peed my pants. What?
我尿裤了 什么
I couldn’t hold it in and I peed.
我憋不住了 尿裤了
I’ve got to pee again.
我还想尿
Do you have a pan we could use? A pan?
你有没有盆让我们用一下 盆
Could you give us a few moments alone?
能不能让我们单独呆一会
Yeah, of course.
当然
There.
那里
Now sit.
可以坐了
I can’t.
我不行
Yep. Yeah, I can.
好了 可以了
Forgive me, my love.
原谅我 亲爱的
When Sammy died,
山姆死的时候
I didn’t…
我没有
I ran.
反而跑走了
I was scared. I was scared, too.
我当时很怕 我也很害怕
It wasn’t my fault. It wasn’t your fault.
那不是我的错 不是你的错
It wasn’t my fault. It wasn’t your fault.
那不是我的错 不是你的错
He wasn’t breathing.
他停止呼吸了
I couldn’t…
我不能
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I’m forgetting his face.
我都快忘记他的模样了
Hello? Richard Jones?
你好 是理查德·琼斯吗
I’m very sorry about what happened to your wife,
对发生在你太太身上的事 我们深表遗憾
but you can be sure that the culprits will be punished.
但我们保证 凶手一定会得到应有的惩罚
What the fuck is taking so long?
为什么用了这么长时间
Well, the Moroccan government wouldn’t let us use their airspace.
摩洛哥政♥府♥ 不让我们进入他们的领空
They refused to acknowledge that this was an act of terrorism.
否认这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥袭击事件
What about the ambulance?
为什么不派救护车
Taking your safety into consideration, Mr. Jones, we didn’t believe
琼斯先生 出于安全考虑
it would be appropriate to send a Moroccan ambulance.
我们不能派摩洛哥救护车前去救护
Stay put. We settled the matter. A helicopter should arrive soon.
我们已经解决了问题 呆在原地 直升飞机很快就会抵达
How long? Soon.
要多久 很快
No! How long?
到底要多久
There’s no need to apologize.
没有必要道歉
It’s a miracle we found those kids, ma’am.
我们能找到那些孩子真是奇迹 女士
I don’t know how you could have left them alone like that out in the desert.
你怎么能忍♥心把他们独自扔在沙漠里
How are they, sir? That’s none of your business.
他们现在都还好吗 先生 这和你无关
You know how many kids die every year trying to cross this border?
你知道每年有多少孩子 因为穿越国界而丧生吗
I raised these kids since they were born.
先生 我从这些孩子出生起 就开始抚养他们
I take care of them day and night.
我日日夜夜的照看他们
I feed them breakfast and lunch and dinner.
我喂他们吃一日三餐
I play with them.
我和他们一起玩耍
Mike and Debbie are like my own children.
麦克和黛比就像我的亲生孩子一样
But they are not your children, ma’am.
但是他们不是你的孩子 女士
Plus, you’ve been working in this country illegally.
而且你在这个国家非法工作
What about my nephew, Santiago?
我侄子桑地耶哥怎么了
I don’t have any information on him.
我们还没有他的任何消息
We located the father in Morocco.
我们联♥系♥到在摩洛哥的孩子们的父亲
He was very angry, but decided not to press charges.
他很生气 但是还是决定不起诉你
Thank you.
谢谢
Nevertheless the government of the United States
但是美国政♥府♥认定你严重的违法了法律
and is determined to immediately and definitively deport you.
决定立即并且永久的将你驱逐出境
Sir, I’ve been here for 16 years.
先生 我在这里生活了16年
I have my things here. I rent a house.
我在这里拥有自己财产 有自己租的房♥子
I made a life here, sir.
我已经在这里安顿下来了 先生
You should have thought about that beforehand.
这些你早就该考虑的
I want to talk to a lawyer.
我想找个律师谈谈
If you attempt to take this to trial, I can assure you,
如果你打算打官司的话
you’ll only be prolonging the inevitable.
我敢说迟早还是一样的结局
I recommend you accept voluntary deportation.
我建议你自愿离境
The sources of the attack are not yet known.
目前还不清楚发生攻击的原因
But it is clear that Moroccan and US government officials
但是我们已经清楚的看到 摩洛哥政♥府♥和美国政♥府♥
are working quickly to secure the area for all citizens.
在保障所有公民的人身安全上 行动是非常迅速的
Locals reported Susan Jones, an American mother of two…
当地报道说苏珊·琼斯 一个有两个孩子的美国人
Mr. Jones, I’m Ken Clifford, the US ambassador.
琼斯先生 我是肯·克利福德 美国大使
We will find these people. Whoever they are, we will find them.
我们会找到那些人 不论他们是谁 我们都将找到他们
Thank you very much. That’s all I have to say now.
谢谢大家 我能说的就这么多
Mr. Jones?
琼斯先生吗
I’m going to have to operate immediately.
琼斯先生 我们需要马上动手术
Is she gonna be all right?
她会没事吗
It’s probable. We’re gonna try to save her arm.
可能吧 我们要抢救她的胳膊
She’s been bleeding internally and there’s been some clotting,
她有内出血的迹象 而且还有血块出现
so there’s a high risk of gangrene.
所以危险性很大
But is she gonna be all right?
但是她会没事的 对吗
Excuse me, sir.
失陪 先生
Yes? Amelia?
你好 阿梅莉亚
Yes, sir.
是我 先生
Hi, how’s everything?
一切都好吗
Everything is okay, sir.
一切都很好 先生
Mrs. Rachel told me. I am very sorry, sir.
瑞秋夫人都告诉我了 我非常难过 先生
How’s Mrs. Susan?
苏珊夫人怎么样
She’s better now. They’re going to have to operate, but…
她现在好点了 他们要给她手术 但是
Look, Rachel’s flying in tonight.
瑞秋今晚飞来
She’s gonna find someone to take care of the kids so you can go.
她会找人照顾孩子们的 这样你就可以离开了
Thank you, sir. Thank you. I really appreciate it.
谢谢 先生 谢谢 真的谢谢你
So, look after them, okay? Don’t tell them anything.
你照顾好他们 什么都不要说
No, no, no. Don’t worry, sir. Don’t worry.
不 不 先生 不用担心
Okay.
好的
Put Mike on, please.
叫麦克接电♥话♥
Mike? Your dad is calling.
麦克 你♥爸♥爸的电♥话♥
Hi, Daddy. Hi, sweetie. How are you?
嗨 爸爸 嗨 亲爱的 你好吗
Good. Dad, guess what? Today they brought hermit crabs to class.
挺好的 爸 你猜怎么了 他们真的把寄居蟹带到学校来了
Oh, really?
真的吗
I held one in my hands. It bit me. It really didn’t bleed, but…
我还把它放在手上 它夹了我 虽然没有流血 但是
Dad? Are you okay?
爸 你还好吗
I’m okay. Everything’s fine.
我很好 一切都很好
Mariana wanted to take one home. But the teacher didn’t let her. She was…
玛利耶塔想带一只回家 但是老师没让 她
I felt sad for her ’cause she went to the principal’s office.
我为她感到难过 因为她去了校长办公室
You know what she did? She started crying.
你猜她怎么了 她大哭起来
She was really crying. And the teacher had to send her
她真的哭了 老师不得不把她
to the principal’s office ’cause she was really crying.
送到校长办公室 因为她真的哭了
Mr. Wataya, this officer has been looking for you.
绵古先生 这位警官一直在找你
Good evening, I’m Lieutenant Mamiya.
晚上好 我是间宫中尉
Good evening, how can I help you?
晚上好 有什么能帮忙的吗
Sir, there was an incident and…
先生 发生了一起事件
I’m sorry to bother you, but…
不好意思打扰 但是
do you own a .270 caliber Winchester M70 rifle?
你是不是有一支270口径 文彻斯特M70来♥复♥枪♥
Registration number…
注册号♥是
UK-9023.
UK-9023
I don’t remember the number, but I did have a rifle like that.
我不记得注册号♥了 但是我以前是有一支这样的枪
Is it true that you gave that rifle to a Mr. Hassan Ibrahim…
你是不是把枪送给了
who lives in Morocco?
住在摩洛哥的
Hassan Ibrahim?
哈森·爱博拉海姆先生
He says he was your guide in a hunt.
他说他是你一次野外打猎的向导

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!