and there’s a woman who needs to get back in time to take her medication.
还有个女的需要回去吃药
We can’t leave him here. Well, let him come, then.
我们不能把他扔在这 那就带他到这来啊
His wife’s in no condition to travel.
他妻子没法旅行
There’s people in no condition to be kept waiting.
那有人没法等啊
Can’t you see that?
你难道看不到吗
Please wait. The ambulance is gonna be here any minute, right?
等一下 救护车随时都可能到 好吗
It’s gonna be here any minute.
救护车随时都可能到
So I’m asking you all to please wait.
我恳求你们都能再等一下
Thirty minutes. We’re giving you thirty minutes.
30分钟 我们给你30分钟的时间
Who are they?
他们是什么人
My cousins.
我表哥
Is he deaf-mute like us?
他也像我们一样是聋哑人吗
No, but he understands some.
不是 但是他懂一点手语
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Chieko.
千惠子
My name’s Haruki.
我叫♥春♥树
It’s whisky.
这是威士忌
Do the cops come around here?
警♥察♥会来这一带吗
Sometimes.
有时会
You smell good.
你身上的味道很好闻
Welcome home… may I help you?
欢迎回来 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Are you sure you want him to come now?
你真的想叫他现在就过来
Is this Detective Mamiya?
是间宫侦探吗
The deaf-mute girl you met this afternoon asked me to call.
你今天下午见到的那个 聋哑女孩叫我给你打电♥话♥
Yes, her.
对 是她
She says she needs to talk to you, alone… about her father.
她说她想单独和你谈谈 是关于她爸爸的事
Why did you do this?
你们为什么要这么做
Why did you do this?
你们为什么要这么做
Answer me, damn it!
妈的 快回答我
We were testing the rifle.
我们只是在测试枪
Are you idiots?
你们是傻子吗
You killed a woman.
你们打死了一个女人
And you…
还有你
You got naked so your brother could watch?
你不♥穿♥衣服 叫你的兄弟们看你
Zohra got naked lots of times so Yussef could watch her.
祖拉好多次不♥穿♥衣服叫约瑟夫看了
Is it true or not?
是真的吗
Is it true or not?
是真的吗
Why did you do this to us?
你们为什么要这么做
Where’s the rifle?
来♥复♥枪♥在什么地方
Where’s the rifle?
枪在什么地方
I told you, a hunter gave it to me.
我告诉过你 枪是一个猎人给我的
What hunter?
什么猎人
A Japanese hunter… gave it to me.
一个日本猎人 给我的
I’ve got a picture. She can get it.
我有他的照片 她可以拿给你看
Go get it.
把照片拿来
He’s holding the rifle he gave me.
他手里拿的就是送给我的来♥复♥枪♥
We’re going to Najib’s house.
我们到纳吉布家去
If the cops come, tell them we went south.
要是警♥察♥来的话 告诉他们我们往南走了
This Abdullah doesn’t live in the area you told us.
阿布杜拉不住在你告诉我们的地方
Are you playing with us?
你在耍我们吗
He lives in the area he told you.
他就住在那里的
He lives there?
他住在那
You’re going to take us.
你带我们去
They’re over there.
他们在那里
The police, the police.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥来了
Run… run.
跑 快跑
Get down.
趴下
Mom, stay here tonight.
妈 今晚别走了
I can’t, I have to get these kids home. It’s almost dawn.
不行 我得把孩子们送回家 天快亮了
But this fucking guy is really drunk.
但是这家伙喝醉了
Drunk my ass. I’m fine. I’ll be right back.
喝醉了个屁 我没事 我一会就回来
Stay a little while, the party’s just starting.
再多呆一会 派对才刚刚开始
I would like to, but these kids have soccer practice tomorrow.
我倒是想啊 不过这两个孩子明天有足球训练
See you soon, Son.
回头见 孩子
Congratulations, my darling.
祝贺你 亲爱的
Take care of my grandchild. I’m dying to be a grandmother.
早点给我生个外孙 我做梦都想当外婆
Seriously, you’re not drunk man?
说真的 老兄 你真的没醉
Drunk my ass. I’m fine. I’ll be back.
我没事 我一会就回来
Remember, they got you once already and you got in a lot of trouble.
别忘了 你已经被抓了一次 一次已经够麻烦的了
Bye, Ma…
再见 妈
If things don’t work here, I’ll meet you with the ‘gringos.’
要是这里情况不好 我就过去找你
Hey, be careful.
嘿 当心点
I’ll cross the border through Tecate…
我要从塔咖提那里穿过国界
that will get us to San Diego super fast.
那样很快就能到圣地亚哥
Papers?
证件呢
Where you coming from? From Mexico.
你们从哪里来的 从墨西哥
From a wedding.
刚参加了个婚礼
Where you from?
你们从哪里来的
From Valle de Guadalupe.
从瓜亚卢比来的
Valle de Guadalupe.
瓜亚卢比
Where you headed today?
你们要去哪里
To San Diego. We’re going… I’m taking them.
去圣地亚哥 送他们
Who are they? Her nephews.
他们是谁 她的侄子侄女
Her nephews. They don’t look like you, ma’am.
她的侄子侄女 他们和你长的可不象啊 女士
No, no, no, no. I’m in charge of them.
不 不 我是负责照看他们的
Do you have their passports? Yes.
你有他们的护照吗 有
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Should there be one?
应该有吗
Wait right here just a minute.
在这里等一下
Don’t say anything. Let me do the talking.
什么都别说 我来负责和他们说
But you’re provoking him.
但你正在激怒他
I was just kidding.
我只是在开玩笑
Can you open your trunk, sir?
能把后车厢打开吗 先生
What? Open your trunk.
什么 把后车厢打开
Yes, yes, yes.
好的 好的
Close it up.
关上吧
Get back in the vehicle.
坐回到车里去
Glove compartment, ma’am.
我们要查一下工具箱 女士
Purse?
包给我看下
All right.
好了
What now? Motherfucker…
现在又怎么样 混♥蛋♥
Ma’am?
女士
You said you were in charge of them? Yes.
你说你负责照看他们 是的
We need the parents’ letters of permission.
让我们看看他们父母的授权书
Parents’ letters?
父母的授权书
What’s that?
是什么东西
Hey there, sweetie.
嗨 亲爱的
Tell me, is this lady here your auntie?
这位女士是你阿姨吗
No, she’s not my auntie.
不是 她不是我阿姨
She’s in charge.
不 她只是负责照顾他们
Are you drunk, sir? Me?
你喝酒了吗 先生 我
Are you intoxicated? No.
你喝醉了吗 没有
Sir, I’m gonna ask you to step out the vehicle.
先生 我现在要你从车里出来
Why? I need you to step out the vehicle now.
为什么 从车里出来
I need you to step out the vehicle now!
马上从车里出来
Sir, can I explain? No, you cannot explain!
先生 我能不能解释一下 不 没有解释
I’m telling you that you will step out the vehicle!
我跟你说的是马上从车上下来
Don’t make me ask you again!
别再让我重复了
Wait, sir. Get back into the vehicle.
等一下 先生 先坐回到车里
What you’re gonna do now is you’re gonna follow me
现在你要做的是
to the secondary inspection area.
跟我到第二检查岗
Can I explain? No, you cannot explain.
我能解释一下吗 不行 没有什么好解释的
Sir, you will shut your mouth and you will follow me…
先生 闭上你的嘴跟我走
I heard you… stop shouting.
我听到了 别对我嚷
You will park your vehicle and you will get out.
停好车 然后下来
Don’t shout at me.
别对我嚷
You will shut your mouth and you will do as you’re told. Follow me!
闭上你的嘴 照我说的做 跟我来
Stop shouting at me.
别再嚷嚷了
Step out of the vehicle as told.
照我说的那样 从车里出来
Easy Santiago, please.
桑地耶哥 别那么激动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!