Hello!
你们好啊
Hello, hello.
你好 你好
They’re really shy.
他们都很害羞
What? These kids are coming with us?
什么 这两个孩子和我们一起去
I couldn’t find anyone to watch them.
我找不到人照看他们
Their parents won’t return tonight.
他们爸妈今晚不会回来
Why bring them? They’ll drive you crazy.
为什么带上他们 他们会把你搞疯的
Don’t worry, they’re very good kids.
不用担心 他们都很乖的
Don’t you want to leave them with somebody?
你不想让别人来照看他们吗
I know a girl who can take care of them.
我认识一个女孩可以照看他们
Are you crazy? I have to take them with me.
你疯了吗 我得带着他们俩
I can’t leave them with just anybody.
我不能随便就把他们交给什么人
Are you sure, Auntie?
你确定 阿姨 确定
You want to order?
想点什么吗
Yeah, I’ll have the chicken couscous and a Coke.
哦 我要鸡肉饭和一杯可乐
What do you have that doesn’t have fat in it?
有不含脂肪的餐吗
Everything is delicious.
我们这儿的食物都很好吃
I’ll have the fried eggplant and a Diet Coke.
那 我要炸茄子和无糖可乐
Sorry, we don’t have Diet Coke.
对不起 没有无糖可乐
Then a regular Coke. Two Cokes.
那给我普通可乐好了 两杯可乐
Richard, why did we come here?
理查德 为什么我们要来这里
What do you mean, why?
什么为什么
Really. Why are we here?
我说真的 我们怎么会来这里
To be alone.
为了独处一下
“Alone.”
独处
Throw out the ice. The Coke’s hot.
把冰倒了 可乐是热的
Yeah, but you don’t know what kind of water is in there.
但你根本不知道那是什么水
Jesus Christ. Why can’t you just relax? Why are you so stressed?
天啊 为什么你就不能放松一点 为什么你这么紧张
You are the reason I’m stressed. You’re the reason why I can’t relax.
是你 是你让我紧张 是你让我无法放松的
You could if you tried.
你若试过就一定行
You don’t think I tried?
你认为我没试过
You’re never gonna forgive me, are you?
你永远都不会原谅我 是吗
You know what I’m talking about.
你明知道我在说什么
Hey. I’m not gonna argue.
我不是要和你吵架
Okay.
好吧
You just let me know when you’re ready to argue.
你要是准备好和我吵就告诉我
If you’re not gonna run away again.
反正这次我们再也不能逃避问题了
Honey? What happened? I’m okay.
亲爱的 怎么了 我没事
Honey, what happened? What happened?
亲爱的 怎么了 怎么了
You’re bleeding, you’re bleeding.
你在流血 你在流血
Oh, my God! She’s been shot!
哦 我的天 她中枪了
Jesus. What happened?
我的天 怎么回事
You’re bleeding. Oh, my God!
你在流血 我的天
Stop the bus!
把车停下
What happened? Stop the bus!
发生什么事了 把车停下
The ball was out.
球出界了
That was out.
球出界了
No, it was good.
不 界内
That was out.
出界了
I’m deaf, not blind.
我聋了 但是不瞎
You’re out.
你被罚下场了
You shouldn’t have lost your temper. We lost the game.
你场上不应该那么激动的 我们比赛输了
It wasn’t my fault, it was the ref.
那不是我的错 是裁判的问题
If you hadn’t been thrown out, we would’ve won the game.
如果你不被罚下场的话 我们会赢的
Why are you in a bad mood?
为什么你情绪这么坏
She’s always in a bad mood because nobody’s fucked her yet.
她总是这样 因为从来没人干过她
I’m gonna fuck your dad to get rid of my mood.
我要去上你老爸 好好的发泄一下
I’ll see you at the J-Pop.
J-Pop店见
What do you want to eat?
想吃什么
I said I’d meet my friends from the team at J-Pop.
我说过的 要去J-Pop店见我的队友
Didn’t you tell me we would have lunch together?
你不是说我们要一起用午餐的吗
Dad, I told you I was going to eat with them.
爸 我和你说的是 我要和他们一起吃饭
You never pay attention to me.
你总是不在意我说的话
My mother always paid attention to me.
妈妈总是在意我的
Why do you want to fight?
为什么你总是挑起争端
I miss your mother too.
我也想你妈妈
I’m doing the best I can.
我一直在尽我所能
Don’t forget the dentist at three.
别忘了3点和牙医的预约
Take care.
小心点
Do you have a table?
有预约吗
Why all the way in the corner?
为什么选角落这桌
Isn’t the view nice?
这里是不是位置比较好啊
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗
Hello.
你们好
Hello.
你们好
Can I play with you?
能和你们一起玩吗
Or you can have a drink with us?
或者和我们喝一杯
Tell him to speak slowly.
告诉他说慢一点
Can you say that a little slower?
你能不能说话慢一点
You assholes, how embarrassing.
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 太尴尬了
What’s the matter?
怎么了
They look at us like we’re monsters.
他们就好像看怪物一样的看我们
Oh, come off it.
哦 别想了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Now they’re going to meet the real hairy monster.
现在要他们见识下真正的多毛怪物
Don’t forget your appointment with the dentist. Papa.
别忘了和牙医的预约 爸爸留
I have to go.
我得走了
I’ll see you at your place, then.
一会在你家见
What are you doing here?
你们在这干什么
Something we ate gave us a stomach ache.
我们吃东西吃的胃痛
The goats will die if they don’t eat.
不吃东西那些羊会饿死的
Wash your face and take them out again.
洗洗脸 然后接着出去放羊
My stomach hurts.
我胃痛
There are other chores to do then.
那做点别的家务活
Move it. Let’s go.
快点 干活去
God bless. Bye, bye.
愿主保佑你 再见 再见
Thank you, I’ll see you tomorrow.
谢谢你 明天见
Tell your mother to prepare dinner.
叫你妈准备晚餐
Did you kill any jackals?
有没有打到豺狼
We shot at them, but didn’t hit any.
我们有朝他们开枪 不过没有打中
You have to kill them. If not, they’re going to eat all the goats.
你们得打死他们 不然 他们会把羊全吃光的
Why did you come home late?
你怎么这么晚才回来
They closed the road, we took the long way.
路被封了 我们绕远道回来的
Apparently some terrorists killed an American tourist.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀了一个美国游客
An American?
美国人
Yes, the terrorists attacked a tour bus on the road.
是的 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在路上 袭击了一辆旅游车
No, there aren’t any terrorists here.
这里可没有什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You never know.
难说啊
How do you know the American died?
你怎么知道那个美国人已经死了
That’s what they were saying. The police are looking for the culprits.
他们是这么说的 警♥察♥现在正在找凶手
You see how easy it is to get into paradise?
你们看到没 进天堂就是这么简单
Is this Mexico?
这里是墨西哥吗
Yes, this is Mexico.
没错 这里就是墨西哥
My mom told me that Mexico is really dangerous.
我妈妈说墨西哥很危险
Yeah… it’s full of Mexicans.
是啊 因为到处都是墨西哥人
Don’t talk like that.
别这么说
It’s not true.
不是真的
I mean, yeah, it’s full of Mexicans, but…
我是说 虽然到处都是墨西哥人 但是
How wonderful, you made it.
你赶来了 太棒了
You decided to bring them?
你决定带他们来了
Hey, what’s up?
嘿 你好吗
Oh, son, look how handsome.
儿子 你看上去可真帅
You look like Julio Preciado.
你看上去像胡利奥·普来西亚多 (墨西哥歌♥手)
Forget Julio Preciado, he looks like Luis Miguel.
不对 像路易斯·马吉尔 (获得格莱美奖项最多的拉丁艺人)
Debbie. Mike.
麦克 这是黛比
These are the kids I take care of.
是我照顾的孩子
Say hi to Luis.
和路易斯问好
Lucio, come here.
卢斯罗 过来
This is Mike and Debbie.
这是麦克和黛比
He’s called Lucio. He’s gonna take care of you, okay?
这是卢斯罗 他会照顾你们的 好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!