Get out right now.
马上给我出去
Yes, I’ll let him know.
好的 我会告诉他的
That’s Mr. Wataya’s daughter.
那是绵古先生的女儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you Yasujiro Wataya’s daughter?
你是绵古安二郎的女儿吗
She’s deaf-mute…
她是聋哑人
Face her when you speak so she can read your lips.
面对着她说话 这样她可以看你的唇语
Are you Yasujiro Wataya’s daughter?
你是绵古安二郎的女儿吗
We are Yoshjo Hamano and Kenji Mamiya of the Metropolitan Police.
我们是城市警♥察♥厅的 滨野亦雄和间宫健二
We would like to see your father.
我们想见见你♥爸♥爸
No, it’s nothing bad. We just want to talk to him.
不 没什么 我们只是想和他谈谈
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗
Please tell him to call.
请叫他和我们联♥系♥
Don’t be scared. We just want to talk to him.
别害怕 我们只是想和他谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Chieko, I waited for you. I have a meeting so I’ll be back late.
千惠子 我一直在等你 我还有个会 晚些回来
I left you a bento box. Papa.
我给你留了个盒饭 爸爸留
I’m on my way to your place.
我在去你家的路上
Where are you?
你在哪里
Hurry up!
快点
Moroccan officials are investigating suspects…
摩洛哥警方正在调查
in the shooting of an American tourist.
涉嫌枪击美国游客的嫌疑犯
Officials said the shooting took place…
官方称枪击事件发生在
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah, I’m just going to get my bag.
好了 我去拿包
The cops came again?
警♥察♥又来了
Yeah. They hadn’t come in nine months. But these were different cops.
是啊 他们都9个月没来了 但是来的不是以前的那些警♥察♥
Did they come to ask about your mother’s death?
他们是来问你♥妈♥的♥死因的吗
No, but they’re probably going to ask my dad about the same things.
不是 但是他们可能会问我爸同样的事情
They’re just not convinced, are they?
他们还是不信 是不是
Believe it or not, I liked one of the cops.
信不信由你 我喜欢上了其中的一个警♥察♥
Idiot.
笨蛋
Did you put on some panties?
你有没有穿一样的内♥裤♥
Are you sure it was here?
你确定是这里
An American stopped me.
一个美国人在这里拦住了我
I was scared. He was covered in blood.
我很害怕 他浑身都是血
Where was the bus stopped?
当时汽车停在什么地方了
Over there.
那边
Captain Alarid… Captain Alarid.
阿♥拉♥瑞德队长 阿♥拉♥瑞德队长
I found cartridges.
找到弹夹了
We found four. Here’s one.
我们找到了4枚 这有一枚
Did you search all over?
你全都搜过了
Yes, the whole mountain.
是的 整山都搜了
They’re from around here.
他们就是这一带的
Find out who has a .270 caliber rifle.
查查谁有270口径的来♥复♥枪♥
Hassan Ibrahim?
哈森·爱博拉海姆
Yes. Drop your weapon.
是我 交出你的武器
I don’t have a weapon.
我没有武器啊
Drop it now.
交出来
I told you to drop your weapon.
我说了叫你交出武器
This is just my knife.
这只是我的刀子
Get on the ground.
趴下
What did we do?
我们做了什么
Get down on the ground… face down.
趴下 脸朝下
Don’t look at me.
别看我
What did we do?
我们做了什么
Take these skins to Najib, see if he wants to buy them.
把这些山羊皮给纳吉布拿去 看他是不是想买♥♥
Why did you shoot at the bus?
你为什么要朝汽车开枪
I didn’t shoot at anyone.
我没有向任何人开枪啊
Then who?
那是谁干的
It wasn’t me.
不是我
That was your rifle.
那是你的枪
I sold it yesterday.
我昨天把它卖♥♥了
Who did you sell it to?
卖♥♥给谁了
Do you know where Abdullah Adboum lives?
你们知道阿布杜拉·阿杜姆 住在什么地方吗
Yes.
知道
You have to go over those mountains.
你得绕过那些山
Who lives in this area?
谁在这地方住
We live here with our mother. Abdullah lives on the other side.
我妈和我们住这里 阿布杜拉住在另一边
If you’re lying, I’m going to come back and cut your balls off.
你要是骗我的话 我会回来把你阉了的
You can come back anytime you like.
只要你愿意 什么时候都能回来
Don’t walk between the graves.
别在坟中间走
Papa… Papa…
爸 爸
What happened?
怎么了
The police… they’re looking for you.
是警♥察♥ 他们在找你
Me? Why?
找我 为什么
No, not for you… they’re looking for us.
不 不是找你 他们是在找我们
Looking for you? Why?
找你们 为什么
Because of the tourist.
因为那个游客
What tourist?
什么游客
The American… Yussef killed her.
那个美国人 是约瑟夫打死她的
Liar, we both did.
骗子 我们一起干的
What are you saying?
你们在说什么
Yussef started shooting at the cars…
约瑟夫先开始打汽车的
because Hassan said that the bullet could go far.
因为哈森说过子弹的射程很远
Liar, you started shooting at the cars.
骗人 是你最先开始打的
But you killed her.
但是是你打死她的
What are you saying?
你们在说什么呢
Yussef killed the American and he spies on Zohra naked…
约瑟夫打死了那个美国人 而且他还偷看祖拉脱衣服
and Zohra lets him watch her.
祖拉让他那么看
That’s garbage.
瞎说
It’s not garbage. She’s a street girl and he spies on her.
不是 她是妓♥女♥ 他偷看她
Time to drink!
该喝酒了
This song is dedicated from Luis to Patricia…
这首歌♥是路易斯特意献给帕特莉夏的
the most beautiful bride in the world.
世界上最美的新娘
I think Aunt Amelia has to dance.
我觉得阿梅莉亚阿姨一定得跳支舞
Amelia, can I have this dance?
阿梅莉亚 能和你跳支舞吗
I don’t think your wife would like that.
我觉得你太太会不愿意的
Ohh, she passed away 10 years ago. Come on Amelia.
哦 她10年前就过世了 来吧 阿梅莉亚
Let’s go dance… You have something white on your face.
来跳舞吧 你脸上有快白的东西
Don’t get excited, it’s only cake.
别太激动了 只不过是蛋糕而已
Today, near Tazarine, there was an incident.
今天 塔则瑞附近发生了一起意外
An American was shot.
一名美国人被枪袭击
Authorities say it could have been a robbery.
官方称这有可能是一起抢劫事件
But, the American government was quick to suggest a terrorist link.
但是美国政♥府♥马上做出反映 称此事可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所为
Minister Hassan Hazal has said…
哈桑·哈兹而总理说
that terrorist cells have been eradicated in our country…
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥基地早已 从我们国家彻底根除
and one act of vulgar banditry…
一起普通的强盗行为
followed by superficial evaluations the U.S. places on it…
被美国政♥府♥肤浅的予以定论
cannot ruin our image or the economy.
是不会影响我们国家的 声誉和经济的
I want to call the kids.
我要和孩子们通话
Richard, I want to talk to the kids.
理查德 我要和孩子们通话
We can’t move you right now.
你不能被移♥动♥
We’ll call them later. I want to talk to the kids.
我们晚些时候给他们打电♥话♥ 我要和孩子们通话
I got to talk to them.
我要和孩子们通话
I got to talk to the kids.
我要和孩子们通话
You have to turn on the air-conditioning, my husband is ill.
你必须把空调打开 我丈夫病了
No air-conditioning, no gasoline near. I’m sorry.
不能开空调 这附近没有加油站 对不起
Please, it’s too hot. We can get dehydrated.
这里太热了 我们会脱水的
What did he say?
他说什么
He says we can’t turn on the air-conditioning
他说不能开空调
because it uses the gas.
因为会消耗汽油
Oh, fuck that. Come on.
妈的 过来
Fuck you.
妈的
Tom, where are you going?
汤姆 你去哪
Get back. Wait there. Get back.
回去 到那里去等 回去
Look, we’re leaving. You’re not leaving us.
我们要走了 你们不能丢下我们
There’s old people here. The heat is really getting…
有个上岁数的人 他很不舒服
Wait for the ambulance, and then you can leave.
救护车一来 你们就可以走
There’s a man in the bus who almost fainted,
车里有个人快热昏过去了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!