Oh, my. What a cute skirt.
你没有穿鞋啊
Oh, you have no shoes on.
噢 老天 妈
Oh, God, mom.
我们真的很累了
We are — we are really beat.
当然了 看看我
Of course. Look at me.
我会让玛丽把你们的东西拿上去的
I’ll have Mary bring up your things.
实际上我们没什么东西
We don’t really have any things.
你们的行李箱呢?
Your luggage?
这个我们想轻装上阵
Yeah, we traveled…we traveled light.
以给你选一套礼服
Well, I can always pick you up a suit.
要记住 这是在南方 所以你们要分开睡
And remember, this is the South, so you’ll have two rooms.
我不会跟一个男人住在一间房♥里的
I wouldn’t stay in the same room with a man.
是的我们还没有…我们不是
Yeah, we haven’t, uh…we aren’t…
好的 你会睡在玛丽的床上
Well, you’ll be sleeping in Marie antoinette’s bed.
噢 不用 没事的 她可以睡
Oh, no, no. That’s okay. She can have it.
我睡在地上就行了
I’ll just sleep on the floor.
你真有趣
Oh, you are so funny.
没事的 宝贝
No, darling.
杰伊有他自己的房♥间 你可以待在客房♥
Jay will have his room and you can stay in the guest room.
我以为你放弃了
I thought you quit.
确实
I did.
我们很久没听到你的消息了
We haven’t heard from you in a long time.
那么 我们什么时候能见见你的新女朋友
So, when am I gonna meet this new girlfriend of yours?
晚饭的时候
At dinner.
你妈说她很漂亮
Your mother says she’s very beautiful.
确实
She is.
是的 她很漂亮
Yeah, she’s very beautiful.
她让我重新思考我的未来
She’s got me rethinking my future.
来 我想给你看点东西
Come on. I want to show you something.
这简直就是有四个轮子的美国之梦
It’s the American dream on four wheels.
这儿甚至有瓷器橱
It’s even got a China cabinet.
瓷器橱么?真的么?
China cabinet? Really?
仅仅只有两辆正品了
There’s only two others in decent condition
在整个国家里面
in the whole country.
实际上我是把它偷回来的
And I practically stole it.
嘿 有权有势真好
Well, hey, it’s good to be king.
你说的很对
You’re damn right it is.
是时候喝一杯了
Time for a drink.
妈说你回来 但是我根本就不相信
Mom said you were coming, but I didn’t believe it.
我来了 你过得怎么样?
Yeah, no, I’m here. How you doing?
很好 不错 我把凯特叫过来
Good, good. I’ll grab Kate.
我可没指望你能戒酒
I don’t suppose you’re on the wagon.
是的 更何况这里还有令酒会
No, not unless there’s booze on it.
是的 敬杰里
Uh, well, to Jerry.
敬杰里
To Jerry.
那么 这个女孩在哪呢?
So, where is this girl?
她马上就过来了
Oh, she’s coming down in a bit.
她有一点害羞
She’s just — she’s a bit shy.
她来了
Here she is.
我是一位护士
I’m a nurse.
那真是不错
Oh, well, that’s great
因为我刚刚想到了一些事情 我觉得
because I’m actually coming down with something, I think.
爸 这是黛西
Dad, this is Daisy.
噢 叫我詹森就好了
Oh, call me Jason.
这是我的儿子杰里 我们的新郎
Oh, this is my son Jerry, the groom.
你好 -然后这位是
Hello. – And this is
凯特 我听说过太多关于你的事情了 杰伊
Kate. I’m heard so much about you, Jay.
好吧 都是事实 -我们黛西
Well, it’s all true. -I’m Daisy.
我是一名护士
I’m a nurse.
谢谢你们都能来
Well, thank y’all so much for coming.
真是一个惊喜
It was such a surprise.
杰瑞说你们是在医院相识的
Jerry said you met at a hospital.
是的 那真是一个不错的故事
Yeah, we did. It’s a great story.
我们是在我当护士的医院认识的
Yeah, we met at a hospital where I’m a nurse.
我觉得他们知道了 宝贝
Yeah, I think they got that part, hon.
你告诉他们 你把我从一个
Did you tell them about the part where you saved me
假装医生的人手里救下来的事了么?
from a doctor who wasn’t really a doctor?
噢 老天 千万别和医生约会
Oh, God. Never date a doctor.
他们一点人情味都没有 -你跟医生约会过么?
They’re so emotionally remote. -You dated a doctor?
不 我读过相关的文章
No, I read an article about it.
老天 你真的好瘦 我都能看到你的骨头了
God, you’re so skinny! I can see your bones.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吧?
You okay?
很好
Good.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
感觉就像在喝香水一样
That’s like drinking perfume.
是的 这个差不多就是由那些做的
Well, that’s pretty much what it costs.
想做什么就做什么 亲爱的
Have all you want, darling.
我想在这里敬一杯酒
I’d like to make a toast
给杰里和凯特
to, um…to Jerry and Kate.
凯特 我们非常自豪和感激地
Kate, we are so proud and grateful
欢迎你成为我们家庭的一员
to welcome you as a member of the family.
而且我希望你们两个
And I just want to wish you both
能获得金钱买♥♥不到的幸福
all of the happiness that money cannot buy.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯 -为了杰里和凯特
Cheers. -To Jerry and Kate.
干杯 -为了杰里和凯特
Jerry and Kate. -To Jerry and Kate.
开始吃吧
There you go.
我不能吃这个
I can’t eat this.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我觉得这是珍喜猫罐头
I think it’s fancy feast.
那是猫粮 -我知道了
That’s cat food. -No, I got that.
我懂了 我知道你是什么意思
I got that. I know what you meant.
你打算吃这个么?
Are you gonna eat it?
实际上 这是杰里的最爱
Actually, it’s Jerry’s favorite.
其实不是
Not really.
他们强制喂那些鹅一些饲料 让他们的肝变得很大
They force-feed the goose so its liver distends.
我读过相关的文章 我都哭了
I saw a documentary about it. I literally cried.
好吧 那就这样
Okay, that’s it.
把该死的沙拉拿上来
Bring in the goddamn salads!
那么 跟我们说说你的新工作
So, tell us about this new job of yours.
没什么吸引人的
Uh, it’s nothing glamorous.
就是医院的管理层而已
Just hospital administration.
挺好的 至少你没有去擦地板
Well, at least you’re not mopping floors.
实际上 父亲 我在寻找一些投资商机
Actually, dad, I’m looking into some new business ventures.
是么 杰伊?那真不错
Oh, really, Jay? That’s wonderful.
是么?哪种投资呢?
Really? What kind of ventures?
体育与娱乐 大多是新的游戏项目
Sports and entertainment, mostly, new gaming applications.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我感兴趣的是一些 新兴的
Well, uh, I’m interested in a little start-up
可以实时跟进的赛马比赛的软件
that has an app for placing bets in real time.
赌博
Gambling.
好呢 跟你学的工商管理学硕士很合适
Well, so much for your m.B.A.
资本主义就是投机主义 难道不是么爸?
Well, capitalism is based on gambling. Isn’t it, dad?
听起来很有意思
Oh, it sounds interesting.
他同样也涉足一些脱衣舞俱乐部
He’s also involved in a dance club.
你投资了一家俱乐部?
You invested in a club?
我不想扫大家的兴
Yeah, I don’t want to bore everyone with that.
但是就一些事情而言 父亲
But at some point, dad,
我想跟你坐下来谈一谈这个
I would like to sit down and talk more about this.
所以 你回来是为了钱
So, you came back for money.
不 我回来不是为了钱
No, I didn’t come back for money.
我回来是来参加我弟弟婚礼的
I came back to see my little brother get married.
但是 是你教会我
But you’re the one that taught me
人要时刻关注着新的商机
to always be looking for new opportunities.
你拥有世界各地的机会
Well, you had every opportunity in the world
当你在这里的时候 取决于你自己的决定
when you were here, except for you decided to
詹森
Jason.
我同样也教过你做事要有一个计划
I also taught you to have a plan.
他实际上有一个非常好的计划 詹森
He actually does have a plan, Jason,
真的很不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!