我想也是
Yeah, I…I thought so.
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你真的跟别人的老婆爱爱过吗?
Did you really have sex with somebody’s wife?
谁跟你说的?
Who, uh…who told you about that?
婚礼上的一个人
Some people at the wedding.
他还提到你的蛋蛋
He said something about your balls, too.
你跟别人老婆发♥生♥关♥系♥了?
Did you have sex with somebody’s wife?
是的
Yeah, I did.
所以你♥爸♥很生气?
Is that why your dad is so mad at you?
他生气的原因有很多
Well, he’s got so many reasons.
不过 这也是
But, yeah.
她是谁?
Who was she?
她是一个帮我们家
She was the wife of a man
赚了很多钱的人的老婆
who could have made my family a lot of money.
而且碰巧她也很漂亮 也很寂寞
She also happened to be very beautiful and very lonely.
那你爱她吗?
Did you love her?
知道吗?你是唯一一个这么问我的人
You know, you’re the only one that’s ever asked me that.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
基本的人类情感不是我的强项
Basic human emotions are not my strong suit.
晚安
Good night.
[ Of monster and men’s “love, love, love” ]
♪ Well, maybe I am a crook ♪
♪ for stealing your heart away ♪
♪ yeah, maybe I am a crook ♪
♪ for not caring for it ♪
♪ yeah, maybe I’m a bad, bad, bad ♪
♪ bad person ♪
♪ well, baby, I know ♪
♪ and these fingertips ♪
♪ will never run through your skin ♪
♪ and those bright blue eyes ♪
♪ can only meet mine ♪
♪ across the room ♪
♪ filled with people ♪
♪ that are less important than you ♪
♪ all ’cause you love, love, love ♪
♪ when you know I can’t love ♪
♪ you love, love, love ♪
♪ when you know I can’t love ♪
♪ you love, love, love ♪
♪ when you know I can’t love you ♪
♪ So I think it’s best ♪
♪ we both forget ♪
♪ before we dwell on it ♪
今天…
This is…
是我人生中最美好的一天
The best day of my life.
♪ The way you held me so tight ♪
♪ all through the night ♪
♪ till it was near morning ♪
♪ ’cause you love, love, love ♪
♪ when you know I can’t love ♪
♪ you love, love, love ♪
♪ when you know I can’t love you ♪
我们还要回去吗?
Do we have to go back?
我们可以去别的地方吗?
Can’t we just go somewhere else?
我惹了很多麻烦 黛西
I’m in a lot of trouble, Daisy.
所以我们不能回去
That’s why we shouldn’t go back.
Yeah. I, uh —
嗯 我欠了别人很多钱
I owe some people a lot of money.
要是我有钱的话 我会给你的
If I had any money, I’d give it to you.
♪ ‘Cause you love, love, love ♪
♪ when you know I can’t love ♪
♪ you love, love, love ♪
♪ when you know I can’t love you ♪
我要教你怎么开车
I’m gonna teach you how to drive.
我再说一遍
Let’s recap.
发动引擎 刹车 油门 走吧
To start, brake, jiggle gas, go.
很简单吧?
That’s easy, right?
好难啊
No, that’s hard.
你不会有事的
You’ll be fine.
我们开到那一头
Now drive us to the other end of the lot.
不行
No.
黛西 没事的 有我在
Daisy, it’s okay. I’m right here.
发车 刹车 油门 加油
Start, brake, jiggle gas, go.
你可以的
You can do this.
不 不行
Oh! No!
我做不到
I… I can’t.
我跟普通人不一样
I can’t do things like other people.
那你这几天是怎么做到的?
What do you think you’ve been doing the last few days?
各种各样的事
Things.
那是因为我跟你在一起
It’s only because I’ve been with you.
不 不是
No, it’s not.
你跟我逃出医院
You followed me out of the hospital.
你坐飞机 你在婚礼上跳舞
You flew in a plane. You danced at a wedding.
你甚至比一个州警♥察♥更聪明
You even outsmarted a state trooper.
那是他太笨了
He wasn’t very smart.
嗯 他不聪明 但你还是很棒
No, he wasn’t very smart, but still.
黛西 你什么事都可以做到的
Daisy, you can do anything in the world. anything
只要你想做
You just have to want to.
她在哪里?
Dr. bertle Where is she?
没事 我带她回去
It’s okay. I’m bringing her back.
小子 你知道你干什么了吗
Dr. bertle Son, do you realize what you’ve done?
我什么也没干
I haven’t done anything.
她就像只小狗 跟着我逃出医院
She followed me out of the hospital like a lost puppy.
要不然我该怎么做?
What was I supposed to do with her?
联♥系♥一个精神病专家
Dr. bertle Contact a mental health professional.
我没有想到这点
Didn’t occur to me.
老实说 现在
Dr. bertle Honestly, at this point
我比你还担心
I’m almost more concerned about you.
你现在面临着严重的指控
You’re facing serious charges now.
他们会找到你的
You know they can find you.
医生 别担心
Doc, don’t worry about that, okay?
我会带她回去的 好吗?
I’m gonna bring her back to you, okay?
我保证我会带她回去的
I promise I’m gonna bring her back.
你说了不再打电♥话♥了
Y-you said no more phone calls.
黛西
Daisy.
黛西
Daisy!
惠勒 发生什么事了?惠勒
Dr. bertle Wheeler, what’s happening? Wheeler?
黛西
Daisy!
黛西
Daisy! Daisy!
黛西 快踩刹车
Daisy! Brake for slow!
黛西 踩左边那个停下来 我跟你解释
Daisy! Hit the one on the left and stop and talk to me!
黛西
Daisy!
黛西 你要踩刹车减速 还记得吗?
You got to brake for slow, remember?
踩刹车
Brake for slow!
慢慢的踩刹车
Brake for slow!
你从来没有想过要做我男朋友
You never wanted to be my boyfriend!
你只是装模作样的
It was all just pretend!
我想 我当然想
Yes, I did! Yes, I did! Of course I did!
黛西 求你了
Daisy, please!
你在兜圈 一直在兜圈
You’re driving in circles! Like, literally in circles!
黛西 快停下来
Daisy, stop!
你开车就像个疯子
You’re driving like a crazy person!
我不是疯子
I’m not a crazy person!
停车 黛西
Stop! Daisy!
黛西
Daisy!
黛西
Daisy!
没事的 没事的
It’s all right. It’s all right.
你还好吗?
You okay?
没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我们离开这儿 好吗?
We got to get out of here, okay?
我们没钱买♥♥这些
We don’t have the money to pay for this.
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
你是不是杀了你妈妈?
Did you kill your mother?
是的
Yes.
是不是有什么声音?
Were there voices?
有个声音要你杀了她?
Did voices tell you to do it?
没有
No.
没有 那声音没有要我杀我妈妈
No, the voices…they didn’t tell me things.
只是跟我说了我妈妈的事
They told my mother things.
那就是你没有听到什么声音
So, you don’t hear voices.
你妈妈听到了
Your mother did.
是的
Yeah.
嗯 他们经常跟她说一些事
Yeah, they used to tell her things all the time.
有时候就是一些很傻的事
And sometimes it was just silly stuff, but…
不过大部分都很恐怖
Mostly it was scary.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!