and it’s a very good one.
我们只是现在不能讨论而已
We just can’t talk about it right now.
你也参与其中了么?
You’re a part of this?
是的
Yes.
那么好吧 我们晚一些再说
Well, then, let’s talk about it later.
好 晚点说
Yes, let’s.
我从来都没尝过香槟酒
I’ve never had champagne before.
是的 我看出来了
Yeah, I kind of figured that.
顺便说一句 你做的不错
You did great, by the way.
所有人都很喜欢你
Everyone really liked you.
是么? -是的 他们很喜欢你
Yeah? -Yeah, they did.
明早见
I’ll see you in the morning.
好的 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
宝贝?
Honey?
她在打扫厕所
She’s cleaning the bathroom.
谁? -黛西
Who? -Daisy.
怎么了
So?
她在打扫我们的厕所
She’s cleaning our bathroom.

Hey, there.
嗨 嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你从哪弄来的这身衣服?
Where’d you get those?
在衣橱里 一个盒子上面写着”杰伊”
Oh, um, in this box in the closet marked “Jay.”
你为什么要打扫厕所呢?
Hey, why are you cleaning the bathroom?
我在打扫卫生 我就是做这个的
I clean. That’s what I do.
我为我妈妈做饭和打扫家务
I did all the…the cooking and the cleaning for my mother.
嘿 给我那个
Hey, give me that.
听着
Listen.
你在这里不需要做任何事情 好吗?
You don’t have to do any of that here.
我妈说过 这样你才能赢得爱
My mother said that this is how you earn love.
额 等等
Uh, wait.
我以为你没有家人
I thought you didn’t have any family.
我是没有
I don’t.
她死了
She’s dead.
对不起 但是你妈妈根本不知道
Well, I’m sorry, but your mother didn’t know
她在说些什么
what the hell she was talking about.
你爱人们 只是因为你爱他们
You just love people cause you love them
就是这样
and that’s it.
怎么了?
What?
我妈妈已经死了
My mother is dead…
因为我杀了她
Because I killed her.
我杀了她
I killed her.
这就是为什么他们把我送进医院
That’s why they put me in the hospital.
噢 我的老天
Oh, my.
这衣服并不能
It doesn’t really cover up
把所有该挡上的地方都挡住
everything that it’s supposed to.
是的 这根本就算不上什么裙子
Well, it’s barely a dress at all.
杰伊从一个脱衣舞娘那里借的
Jay borrowed it from a stripper.
你不是在开玩笑 对吗?
You’re probably not joking, are you?
过来
Come.
我把我所有穿过的裙子都留下来
Now, I’ve kept every dress I’ve ever worn
知道有一天我会交给别人
knowing they would come in handy some day.
你看起来真漂亮
You’re gorgeous.
我们能稍微装饰一下么?
Can we play a little bit?
我觉得这个很适合你的皮肤
I think this one would be very pretty with your skin.
很抱歉让你们久等了 先生么
Sorry to keep you waiting, boys.
我们需要一点点属于女生的时间
We needed a little extra girl time.
给你
Here.
你在丢掉它们
You’re dropping them.
就应该这样的
Um, that’s the point.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 来 坐在这里
No, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on, come on.
坐下
Sit, sit, sit, sit.
继续 继续吧
Continue. Continue on.
好的 我们就坐在这里 我们就看着
We’re gonna sit, we’re gonna watch,
然后结束的时候我们鼓掌
and we’re gonna clap when it’s over.
好吗? -好的
Okay? -Okay.
我 呃
I, um…
我一直在想你昨晚说的话
I’ve been thinking about what you said last night.
我都说什么了?
What did I say?
你知道的 我也不怎么好受
You know, I don’t take any pleasure
看着你这么挣扎
in watching you struggle.
我可没在挣扎 父亲
I am not struggling, dad.
把钱投在新兴的产业
Throwing money at a start-up
就像一只蚊子一样冲过去
is like throwing darts at a mosquito.
你觉得那些在麦当劳和亚马逊的人
So, what, you think the guys at Mac and Amazon
也这么想么?
feel that way?
所有这种想要有所突破的人
For every one of those breakthroughs,
其中失败者有千千万万
there’s a thousand failures.
所有人都觉得他们自己会成为例外
Everybody thinks he’s gonna be the exception of the rule.
父亲 我已经做过调查了
Yeah, but, dad, I’ve done my research.
我所说的这家公♥司♥ 有着很健全的基础
This company I’m talking about has got sound fundamentals,
而且资金运作良好 而且有很好的董事会
it’s well capitalized, and it’s got an excellent board.
你打算要多少钱?
How much are you looking for?
三万五千到四万美金 可以让我们介入
35 grand to 40 grand will get us in the door.
过来照相了
More photos.
那么 你跟杰伊在一起多久了?
So, how long have you been with Jay?
三天
Um, three days.
然后他就带你回来见家人了么?
And he’s brought you home to meet the family?
我们有个计划
We have a plan.
真令人钦佩
Impressive.
我们很久之前也有的
We had a little thing, like, eons ago.
噢 老天 我们也是
Oh, my God. So did we.
只是一点小建议
Um, just a little advice.
他把所有他见过的美女都当成了傻瓜
He gets a stiffy for every pretty girl he sees.
你是做什么的 亲爱的?
And what do you do, dear?
我是一位护士 -一位护士
I’m a nurse. – A nurse!
卢 给她看看你后背上的东西
Oh, Lou, show her that thing on your back.
真是可爱的一家人
Such lovely families.
我会告诉你我更喜欢
I’d love to have their combined net worth,
让他们合并
I’ll tell you.
你可以说惠勒还在生气
Oh, you can tell Wheeler’s still pissed off
因为霍夫曼的丑闻
about that Hoffman scandal.
我觉得他长子的事情简直让他蒙羞
I think it is a shame about his older boy.
那孩子还是有一对蛋蛋的
Still, the pair of balls that kid had.
当惠勒完成了与霍夫曼的交易
While Wheeler’s closing the deal with Hoffman,
那个孩子竟然上楼和妻子搞了起来
the kid is upstairs screwing the wife.
根本就填不满呢
I mean, you can’t make that stuff up.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 我一直都在找你
Hey, I’ve been looking all over for you.
我们现在能跳舞了么?
Can we dance now?
你想跳舞么?
You want to dance?
好的 我们跳舞去
Okay, okay. Let’s dance.
♪ If you’re thinking you’re too cool to boogie
♪ Boy, oh, boy, have I got news for you ♪
♪ get down ♪
♪ boogie oogie oogie ♪
♪ get down ♪
♪ boogie oogie oogie ♪
你从哪里学会这些的
Where did you learn how to do that?
录像带
Stage one.
没事的 放松
It’s okay. Relax.
♪ Chances are… ♪
你可以随时抱住我
You can grab hold of me anytime.
我从没抱住过别人
I’ve never grabbed anyone before.
我从未跟任何人跳过舞
I’ve never even danced with anyone.
不是吧 学校里的舞会没有教么?
Come on. What about school dances growing up?
我没去过学校
I didn’t go to school.
依在开玩笑么?
Are you kidding?
我不觉得我在开玩笑
I don’t think I’m kidding.
这就是为什么没有人可以理解我
That’s why no one can understand me.
那我呢?
What about me?
我觉得他们也都不理解你
I don’t think they understand you, either.
♪ Chances are you think ♪
♪ my heart’s your Valentine ♪
♪ in the magic of moonlight ♪
♪ when I saw… ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!