我的弟弟这周末要在新奥尔良结婚了
My brother’s getting married in new Orleans this weekend,
我觉得要是你不是很忙
and I was kind of thinking if you weren’t busy or anything,
你和我 -你是认真的
you and me… -You’re serious.
那就是同意了么?
What, is that a yes?
这是黛西.肯辛通
This is Daisy Kensington.
谢谢你 惠勒先生
Thank you, Mr. Wheeler.
好了 兄弟们 休息时间
Okay, fellas. Break time.
我在这是因为我拒绝投票 –
I’m only here because I refuse to vote.
我知道
I know.
因为我拒绝
Because I refuse
在网上使用信♥用♥卡♥
to use credit cards or go on the Internet.
他们知道我的记录
They know my record.
他们也知道你的记录
They know your record, too, Mr. Wheeler,
惠勒先生 如果那是你的真名
if that’s your real name.
他们知道你的一切
They know everything about you.
我简直没有存在感
I am off the grid, baby!
就因为我不会上网
Just because I won’t go to websites,
就因为我没有手♥机♥
just because I don’t have a cellphone,
我甚至都不看电视
I won’t even look at a television
这就是为什么 这就是 -你不需要
that’s why, that’s why. -You don’t have to.
来 坐下
Come on. Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
比先生 我们的野人今天过得怎么样?
Mr. b. how’s the wildman today?
不错 她真好
Yeah. She’s nice.
真是很美 比先生 你记得什么她么?
Pretty women, Mr.b. You remember pretty women?
是的
Yeah.
波特曼叫你去他的办公室
Bertleman wants to see you in his office.
听着 我不知道弗雷克尔都跟你说了什么
Now, listen. I don’t know what frakel told you.
你提供各种酒和色情杂♥志♥
You’re giving alcohol and pornography
给我的病人
to my patients.
他们是我的朋友
They’re my friends.
他们是不同的 有精神病的 紧张性精神症的
They are, variously, psychotic, catatonic,
狂躁的和妄想的人
manic, and delusional.
他们同样也是我的责任
They are also my responsibility.
据以上观点
From this point forward,
你跟病人没有半点关系
you will have no contact with these patients
除了来这里擦擦地板以外
except to mop the floor beneath their feet.
听明白了么?
Are we clear?
听明白了
Yeah, we’re clear.
非常明白
Absolutely, yeah.
我知道如果你丢了这份工作
I’m fully aware that if you lose this job,
你就违反了你的假释条例
you violate your probation.
如果发生了那样的事
If you let that happen,
你就真的让人无法理解了
you will find yourself downwind from a category-5 shit storm.
我能 -我说完了
Can I – I’m done.
你是黛西·肯辛通 对吧?
It’s miss Daisy Kensington, right?
肯辛通小姐 你知道你在哪里么?
Miss Kensington, do you know where you are?
没事的
It’s okay.
这里是精神病院
This is a psychiatric hospital.
警♥察♥说你妈妈去世以后
The police report says that your mother passed away
你给邮递员留了一张纸条
and you left a note for the mailman
问他应该怎么做
asking him what you should do.
肯辛通小姐 你对时间有了解么?
Miss Kensington, are you aware of the time?
你对年月日有了解么?
Do you know the day, month, year?
我不确定今天是哪一天
I’m not exactly sure what day it is.
没事的
It’s okay.
你知道你为什么在这么?
Do you know why you’re here?
我猜是
I guess, uh…
是因为声音
the voices.
我们需要做一些测试
We’re gonna do some tests.
但是我应该睡觉了
But I’m supposed to be sleeping.
我知道但是这不会很久了
I know. It won’t take long.
你是医生吗?
Are you a doctor?
是的 我是你的特别医生
Yeah, I’m your special doctor.
等一下 等下 别
Oh, wait. Oh, stop. Please.
我很抱歉
Oh, my.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
没事的 没事
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
我没想惹什么麻烦
I didn’t mean to cause any trouble.
你没做错什么事情 这个人是个变♥态♥
You didn’t do anything wrong. The guy’s a freak.
他会伤害你的 -但是他是个医生
He was gonna hurt you. -But he’s a doctor.
不 他才不是什么医生
No, no. He’s not a doctor.
听我说 你在这里要保护好自已好吗?
Now, listen to me. You got to protect yourself in here, okay?
你是个拖把男
You’re the mopping man.
是的 我是杰伊
Yeah, I’m Jay.
你的拖把在哪里?
Where’s your mop?
这不重要 我要带你离开这里 你可以么?
Doesn’t matter. I got to get out of here. You gonna be okay?
尼尔贝利女士 回到床上
Mrs. nealberry, go back to bed, please.
该起床了
It’s time to get up.
不 宝贝 现在是睡觉的时候
No, baby. It’s time to sleep.
现在是睡觉的时候
It’s time to sleep.
嘿 小心一点
Hey. Be careful.
该起床了
It’s time to get up.
该洗脸刷牙了
Wash your face, wash your hands.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要跟你一起
I’m coming with you.
你不能离开 你是病人
What? No! You can’t leave. You’re a patient.
我不喜欢这里
I don’t like it here.
好 我明白了 但是你不能就是站在这里
Yeah, I get that. But you can’t just stand here.
那我应该站在哪?
Where should I stand?
来 来
Come on. Come on
你的鞋子呢
Where are your shoes?
我没有鞋子
I don’t have any.
你为什么不♥穿♥鞋呢
How can you not have shoes?
那会伤害我的脚
They hurt my feet.
听着 你现在要回到里面去
Look. You got to go back inside.
你要告诉他们都发生了什么 好吗?
You got to tell them what happened, okay?
拜托了?
Please?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
发生什么了?
What’s happening?
深呼吸
Just breathe.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
深呼吸 好吗?
Just breathe. Breathe, okay?
深呼吸 好吗?
Just breathe, okay?
听着 如果你真的不想回去 我不会在意
Look. I really don’t care if you don’t want to go back.
你可以做任何你想做的事情好吗?
You can do whatever you want, okay?
好的
Okay. Look.
叫一辆出租车
Grab a cab.
打给谁 做点什么 好吗?
Call somebody. Do something, okay?
我应该打给谁呢?
Who should I call? -I don’t know.
我不知道你应该知道你都认识谁
You’re supposed to know the people you know.
好吗? -好的
Okay? -Okay.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
找些鞋穿
Get some shoes.
这是哪里?
What is this place?
这是夜♥总♥会♥ -哪种夜♥总♥会♥
Uh, it’s a club. -What kind of club?
是脱衣舞会
Uh, it’s a dancing club.
给那些喜欢跳舞的人的么?
For people that like to dance?
是的 给那些喜欢跳舞的人的
Yeah, for people who like to dance.
为什么这里这么暗? 是因为它是夜♥总♥会♥吗
Why is it so dark? -‘Cause it’s a club
是给那些喜欢在暗处跳舞的人的
for people who like dancing in the dark.
那个女人什么都没穿
That lady didn’t have any clothes on!
是么?我都没注意
Did she? I didn’t –I didn’t even really notice.
这里很多人都没穿衣服
A lot of people in here don’t have clothes on.
好的 在这坐一下
Okay. Take a seat.
我要找个人去谈谈
I’m gonna go talk to some people.
别走开 好吗?
Just don’t move, okay? Okay.
你 我 去新奥尔良
You, me, new Orleans.
不去
No.
装成护士让我很不舒服
Pretending to be a nurse makes me uncomfortable.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!