and tell Belle how you feel.
因为如果你不这么做
Because if you don’t…
我保证你下半辈子都没有热茶喝
I promise you’ll be drinking cold tea for the rest of your days!
-没有烛光 -灰尘也没人清扫
– In the dark. – Covered in dust.
一片黑 到处都是灰
Dark and very, very dusty.
从头发开始
Start with the hair.
女人喜欢漂亮的发型
Women love nice hair!
我来负责手指和脚趾
I’ll take the fingers and toes.
帽架 负责刷牙 它们需要清理了
Chapeau, brush those teeth. They need it.
蘸一蘸
Dip, dip.
剪一剪
Snip, snip.
磨光指甲
Polish the nails.
擦亮犄角
Shine the horns.
闭眼 扑一扑
Eyes closed. Poof, poof.
接着是最后一步
And to top it all off…
好了
Voilà!
好吧 我可以补救
Okay, I can fix this.
太美了
Beautiful!
但是还缺了点东西
But something is missing.
对了
Oh, yes.
最后的装饰
The finishing touch.
♪岁月般古老的传说♪
♪Tale as old as time♪
♪那是如此的真实♪
♪True as it can be♪
♪原本仅仅是朋友♪
♪Barely even friends♪
♪却在不经意间发生了转变♪
♪Then somebody bends unexpectedly♪
♪只是一点点的改变♪
♪Just a little change♪
♪小到微不足道♪
♪Small to say the least♪
♪两人都有些害怕♪
♪Both a little scared♪
♪谁都没有准备好♪
♪Neither one prepared♪
♪美女与野兽♪
♪Beauty and the Beast♪
♪永远都一样♪
♪Ever just the same♪
♪永远充满惊喜♪
♪Ever a surprise♪
♪就像从前那样♪
♪Ever as before♪
♪永远都相信♪
♪Ever just as sure♪
♪太阳会照常升起♪
♪As the sun will rise♪
♪岁月般古老的传说♪
♪Tale as old as time♪
♪音韵般古老的歌♥♪
Tune as old as song♪
♪有苦有甜 有些奇妙♪
♪Bittersweet and strange♪
♪发现你可以改变♪
♪Finding you can change♪
♪认识到你的错误♪
♪Learning you were wrong♪
♪正如太阳那样♪
♪Certain as the sun♪
♪确定无疑从东方升起♪
♪Rising in the east♪
♪岁月般古老的传说♪
♪Tale as old as time♪
♪音韵般古老的歌♥♪
♪Song as old as rhyme♪
♪美女与野兽♪
♪Beauty and the Beast♪
♪岁月般古老的传说♪
♪Tale as old as time♪
♪音韵般古老的歌♥♪
♪Song as old as rhyme♪
♪美女与野兽♪
♪Beauty and the Beast♪
我许多年没有跳过舞了
I haven’t danced in years.
我都快忘了这种感觉了
I’d almost forgotten the feeling.
我猜 像我这样的怪物
It’s foolish, I suppose…
妄想有一天能够获得你的爱
for a creature like me to hope…
简直是蠢透了
that one day he might earn your affection.
我不确定
I don’t know.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得你在这里会开心吗
You think you could be happy here?
如果一个人连自♥由♥都没有 他会开心吗
Can anybody be happy if they aren’t free?
是我父亲教会我跳舞
My father taught me to dance.
我以前经常踩到他的脚
I used to step on his toes a lot.
你一定很想念他
You must miss him.
非常想念
Very much.
你想看他吗
Would you like to see him?
我想见我的父亲
I’d like to see my father.
爸爸
Papa!
他们在对他做什么
What are they doing to him?
他有麻烦了
He’s in trouble!
你必须去救他
Then you must go to him.
你说什么
What did you say?
你必须去救他
You must go to him.
没时间可浪费了
No time to waste.

No…
你把它带上吧
you keep it with you.
这样你就一直可以看到我了
Then you’ll always have a way to look back on me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
主人 我之前有一些疑虑
Well, Master, I have had my doubts,
但是一切都在按部就班地进行着
but everything is moving like clockwork.
真爱今天赢得了胜利
True love really does win the day!
我让她走了
I let her go.
你什么
You what?
主人 你怎么能这么做
Master, how could you do that?
我必须这么做
I had to.
为什么
But why?
因为他爱她
Because he loves her.
那为什么我们还没变成人类
Then why are we not human?
因为她并不爱他 现在一切都晚了
Because she doesn’t love him. And now, it’s too late.
但她可能还会回来的
But she might still come back.

No.
我释放了她
I set her free.
很抱歉我没有办法释放你们
I’m sorry I couldn’t do the same for all of you.
去吧
Now, go.
我们的时间不多了
Our time is almost past.
来吧 亲爱的
Come, my love.
♪我曾经拥有一切♪
♪I was the one who had it all♪
♪我曾经是命运的主宰♪
♪I was the master of my fate♪
♪我一生中从未需要过谁♪
♪I never needed anybody in my life♪
♪当我看清♥真♥♥相♥时却为时已晚♪
♪I learned the truth too late♪
♪我无法使悲伤散去♪
♪I’ll never shake away the pain♪
♪我闭上双眼 但她的身影仍挥之不去♪
♪I close my eyes but she’s still there♪
♪我让她偷偷潜入我忧伤的心 ♪
♪I let her steal into my melancholy heart♪
♪但我却无法承受♪
♪It’s more than I can bear♪
♪如今我知道她永远不会离开我♪
♪Now I know she ‘ll never leave me♪
♪即便她已经远去♪
♪Even as she runs away♪
♪她将继续折磨我 安抚我 伤害我♪
♪She will still torment me calm me, hurt me♪
♪触动我 不管发生什么♪
♪Move me, come what may♪
♪在我孤寒的高塔上耗尽时光♪
♪Wasting in my lonely tower♪
♪在敞开的门旁苦苦等待♪
♪Waiting by an open door♪
♪我自欺欺人 相信她会走进来♪
♪I’ll fool myself she’ll walk right in♪
♪和我永远相守在一起♪
♪And be with me for evermore♪
♪我怒骂爱情的审判♪
♪I rage against the trials of love♪
♪我诅咒暗淡的灯光♪
♪I curse the fading of the light♪
♪纵使她已经远走高飞♪
♪Though she’s already flown so far beyond my reach♪
♪但却从未离开过我的视线♪
♪She’s never out of sight♪
♪如今我知道她永远不会离开我♪
♪Now I know she’ll never leave me♪
♪虽然她已在我的视野中消失♪
♪Even as she fades from view♪
♪她仍在时刻鼓励着我♪
♪She will still inspire me♪
♪无论我做什么都有她的影子♪
♪Be a part of everything I do♪
♪在我孤寒的高塔上耗尽时光♪
♪Wasting in my lonely tower♪
♪在敞开的门旁苦苦等待♪
♪Waiting by an open door♪
♪我自欺欺人 相信她会走进来♪
♪I’ll fool myself she’ll walk right in♪
♪漫漫长夜已经来临♪
♪And as the long, long nights begin♪
♪我会在这里幻想着一切的可能♪
♪I’ll think of all that might have been♪
♪在这里永远地等下去♪
♪Waiting here for evermore♪
他病了
This man is weak.
拜托
Please!
他需要去医院
He needs a hospital…
不是精神病院
not an asylum!
你知道疯人院里是什么样子吗 莫维斯
Have you ever seen the inside of a mad house, Maurice?
你撑不过一周的
You wouldn’t last a week.
把你女儿交给我 我就放了你
Just give me your daughter’s hand, and I’ll set you free.
休想
Never.
把他带走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!