♪谁能比加斯顿更加完美♪
♪Who’s much more than the sum of his parts like Gaston?♪
♪一个完美的人 如此让人敬畏♪
♪As a specimen, yes, I’m intimidating♪
♪那个加斯顿 真是个了不起的人♪
♪My, what a guy, that Gaston♪
♪我正需要鼓励♪
♪I needed encouragement♪
♪谢谢你 乐福♪
♪Thank you, LeFou♪
♪没人比你更容易被鼓励振奋了♪
♪Well, there’s no one as easy to bolster as you♪
太过了吗
Too much?
是的
Yep!
♪加斯顿战斗勇猛♪
♪No one fights like Gaston♪
♪加斯顿神勇无双♪
♪Douses lights like Gaston♪
♪摔跤比赛里 加斯顿咬起人来算第一♪
♪In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston♪
♪狩猎时 我拿着箭悄悄靠近♪
♪When I hunt, I sneak up with my quiver
♪野兽们只能祈祷了♪
♪And beasts of the field say a prayer♪
♪首先我瞄准了肝脏♪
♪First I carefully aim for the liver♪
♪然后从背后一箭射出♪
♪Then I shoot from behind♪
那样公平吗
Is that fair?
我不在乎
I don’t care
♪加斯顿勇猛无比♪
♪No one hits like Gaston♪
♪加斯顿智慧无敌♪
♪Matches wits like Gaston♪
♪吐痰比赛他也能得第一♪
♪In a spitting match nobody spits like Gaston♪
♪我最擅长吐痰♪
♪I’m especially good at expectorating♪
♪加斯顿满分♪
♪Ten points for Gaston!♪
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
♪小时候为了长身体♪
♪When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs♪
♪每天早上要吃四打鸡蛋♪
♪Every morning to help me get large♪
♪成年后的现在要吃五打♪
♪And now that I’m grown I eat five dozen eggs♪
♪所以我身体壮硕如船♪
♪So I’m roughly the size of a barge♪
♪-聪明机智的 -是加斯顿♪
♪- Who has brains – Like Gaston♪
♪-幽默风趣 -是加斯顿♪
♪- Entertains – Like Gaston♪
♪谁能像加斯顿这样 唱出一句又一句的叠句♪
♪Who can make up these endless refrains like Gaston♪
♪我只用尊贵的鹿角做装饰♪
♪I use antlers in all of my decorating♪
♪再说一次♪
♪Say it again♪
♪谁是男人中的男人♪
♪Who’s a man among men?♪
♪谁是超级赢家♪
♪Who’s a super success?♪
♪不用想也不用猜♪
♪Don’t you know? Can’t you guess?♪
♪问问他的崇拜者和侍从即可♪
♪Ask his fans and his five hangers-on♪
♪在这小镇里 只有他才是最棒的♪
♪There’s just one guy in town who’s got all of it down♪
♪他叫 加 斯 T♪
♪And his name’s, G-A-S-T♪
♪可能还有一个T字母♪
♪I believe there’s another ‘T’♪
♪我突然想起我并不识字♪
♪It just occurred to me that I’m illiterate♪
♪以前也从来不用这么大声地拼出来♪
♪And I’ve never actually had to spell it out loud before♪
♪加斯顿♪
♪Gaston♪
乐福 你简直太棒了
Oh, LeFou, you’re the best.
为什么没有姑娘把你俘获呢
How is it no girl has snatched you up yet?
有人说我太黏人了 我不是很明白
I’ve been told I’m clingy, but I really don’t get it.
请帮帮我 快 谁来帮帮我
Please, please. Someone, someone.
帮帮我
You, help…
你必须帮我
You must help me.
贝儿出事了 他抓走了贝儿
It’s Belle! He’s got, he’s got Belle.
把她关在地牢里
She’s locked in a dungeon.
被谁抓走了
Who’s got her?
一头野兽
A beast!
巨大无比 恐怖至极的野兽
A huge, horrid, monstrous beast!
我女儿有生命危险
My daughter’s life is in danger.
你们笑什么 我没开玩笑
Why do you laugh? It’s not a joke.
野兽的城♥堡♥隐藏在森林中
His castle is hidden in the woods.
那里已经是寒冬了
It’s already winter there.
六月哪儿来的冬天
Winter in June?
老莫维斯真是疯了
Crazy old Maurice!
听我说
Listen to me!
野兽真的存在
The beast is real.
明不明白
Do you understand?
有人愿意帮我吗
Will no one help me?
我帮你 莫维斯
I’ll help, Maurice.
什么
What?
真的吗
You will?
各位
Everybody…
别取笑这位老人家
stop making fun of this man at once.
队长 谢谢你
Captain, thank you.
不用谢我 莫维斯
Don’t thank me, Maurice.
带我们去找野兽吧
Lead us to the beast.
跟我来
Come.
妈妈 城♥堡♥里有个女孩
Mama! There’s a girl in the castle!
是啦 阿齐 我们知道
Yes, Chip, we know!
她喜欢喝什么茶呢
What kind of tea does she like?
花茶 乌龙茶
Herbal, oolong…
甘菊茶
chamomile…
我好兴奋
I’m too excited!
慢点儿 别摔着胳膊
Slow down before you break your handle.
茶来了 茶煲太太
Heads up, Mrs. Potts.
卢米亚
Lumière!
冷静 我来解释
Be calm. Let me do the talking.
你们竟然给她做饭
You’re making her dinner!
我们想有人陪您会高兴
Well, we thought you might appreciate the company.
主人 我向您保证
Master, I just want to assure you…
我完全没有参与这愚蠢的计划
that I had no part in this hopeless plan.
为她准备晚餐 穿衣打扮
Preparing a dinner, designing a gown for her, giving her…
让她住东塔楼的套房♥
a suite in the east wing!
你们还给她准备了房♥间
You gave her a bedroom?
不 不 是他弄的
No, no, no. He gave her a bedroom.
是的
This is true.
但如果那个女孩能打破魔咒
But if this girl is the one who can break the spell…
也许您该利用晚餐来赢取她的芳心
then maybe you could start by using dinner to charm her.
-动动脑子 葛士华 -怎么了
– Good thinking, Cogsworth. – What?
没听过这么荒唐可笑的事
That’s the most ridiculous idea I’ve ever heard.
讨好一个囚犯
Charm the prisoner!
主人 您得试试 日子拖得越久
But you must try, Master. With every passing day…
我们的人性就丧失得越多
we become less human.
她是一个贼的女儿
She’s the daughter of a common thief.
她能是什么好东西
What kind of person do you think that makes her?
不能根据一个人的父母
Oh, you can’t judge people…
去评判那个人 不是吗
by who their father is, now can you?
来陪我吃晚餐
You’ll join me for dinner.
这是命令 不是请求
That’s not a request.
温柔点 主人
Gently, Master.
这位姑娘刚失去了父亲
The girl lost her father…
还失去了自♥由♥
and her freedom in one day.
是啊 可怜的姑娘一定害怕得要死
Yes, the poor thing is probably in there, scared to death.
就是
Exactly.
稍等
Just a minute.
瞧 她答应了 记住 要温柔一点
You see? There she is. Now, remember, be gentle.
-和气一点 -迷人一点
– Kind! – Charming!
嘴甜一点
Sweet!
她开门的时候
And when she opens the door,
给她一个魅力十足的微笑
give her a dashing, debonair smile.
来 笑一个看看
Come, come. Show me the smile.
-老天啊 -算了吧
– Oh, mon dieu! – Oh, no.
愿意和我共进晚餐吗
Will you join me for dinner?
你把我囚禁起来
You’ve taken me as your prisoner
现在却要我和你共进晚餐
and now you want to have dinner with me?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
他要爆发了
He’s losing it.
糟糕
Oh, dear!
我叫你来陪我吃晚餐
I told you to join me for dinner.
我拒绝
And I told you no.
几点了
What time is it?
发生什么事了
What’s happening?
我情愿饿死也不和你一起吃
I’d starve before I ever ate with you.
随你的便
Well, be my guest.
你就饿死吧
Go ahead and starve.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!