♪镇定 心跳加速 我无法呼吸♪
♪Be still, my heart I’m hardly breathing♪
♪他身材高大 强壮 又俊朗♪
♪He’s such a tall, dark Strong and handsome brute♪
没可能的 小姐们
It’s never gonna happen, ladies.
♪-早安 -什么♪
♪- Bonjour – Pardon♪
♪-早安 -但是♪
♪- Good day – Mais, oui♪
♪-这能叫培根吗 -多美的花♪
♪- You call this bacon – What lovely flowers♪
♪-来点芝士 -十码♪
♪- Some cheese – Ten yards♪
♪-一磅 -抱歉♪
♪- One pound – ‘Scuse me♪
♪-我去拿刀 -借过♪
♪- I’ll get the knife – Please let me through♪
♪-面包 -鱼♪
♪- This bread – Those fish♪
♪-不新鲜了 -真的很臭♪
♪- It’s stale – They smell♪
♪-你错了 -也许吧♪
♪- Madame’s mistaken – Well, maybe so♪
♪小镇之外肯定还有更精彩的世界♪
♪There must be more than this provincial life♪
♪看我怎么把贝儿娶回家♪
♪Just watch I’m going to make Belle my wife♪
♪看那个奇怪又独特的女孩♪
♪Look there she goes A girl who’s strange but special♪
♪一位古怪的小姐♪
♪A most peculiar mademoiselle♪
♪她格格不入 多么可惜可悲♪
♪It’s a pity and a sin She doesn’t quite fit in♪
♪但她真的很奇怪 很美但是很奇怪♪
♪But she really is a funny girl A beauty but a funny girl♪
♪她真是个奇怪的女孩♪
♪She really is a funny girl♪
♪那个贝儿♪
♪That Belle♪
早上好 贝儿
Good morning, Belle!
你拿的真是本好书
Wonderful book you have there.
你读过吗
Have you read it?
这本没有 但是 我读过书
Well, not that one. But, you know, books…
送你放在餐桌上的
For your dinner table.
你愿意和我共进晚餐吗
Shall I join you this evening?
抱歉 今晚不行
Sorry, not this evening.
你有事吗
Busy?
不是
No…
有进展吗
So, moving on?
没有 乐福
No, LeFou.
那些故作矜持的女孩
It’s the ones who play hard to get
才是最值得拥有的猎物
that are always the sweetest prey.
所以贝儿才这么吸引我
That’s what makes Belle so appealing.
她不会用傻乎乎的举动
She hasn’t made a fool of herself
吸引我的注意
just to gain my favor.
这叫什么
What would you call that?
尊严吗
Dignity?
特别有魅力 不是吗
It’s outrageously attractive, isn’t it?
加斯顿
Gaston!
♪如何让一刻永恒♪
♪How does a moment last forever♪
♪如何让一个故事永久流传♪
♪How can a story never die♪
♪最该紧紧握住的是爱♪
♪It is love we must hold on to♪
♪虽然很难 但也要尽力♪
♪Never easy but we try♪
♪有时我们能留住幸福♪
♪Sometimes our happiness is captured♪
♪有时一刻时光得以永存♪
♪Somehow a time and place stand still♪
♪爱活在我们心中♪
♪Love lives on inside our hearts♪
♪永远不灭♪
♪And always will♪
贝儿
Belle.
你能…
Could you…
递给我一个…
Hand me a…
谢谢
Thank you.
我还需要…
And I also need…
不不 不是
No. No. No.
其实
Actually…
没错 这就是我要的 谢谢
yes, that’s exactly what I need. Thank you.
-爸爸 你觉得我古怪吗 -古怪
– Papa, do you think I’m odd? – Odd?
我女儿 怎么会古怪
My daughter? Odd?
你怎么会这么想呢
Where did you get an idea like that?
我也不知道 大家都这么说
I don’t know. People talk.
这是个很小的村子
This is a small village, you know.
思维也狭隘
Small minded as well.
但小也意味着安全
But small also means safe.
当年在巴黎时
Even back in Paris,
我认识一个很像你的女孩 特别…
I knew a girl like you, who was so…
超前
ahead of her time.
与众不同
So different.
大家都嘲笑她
People mocked her.
直到有天他们发现大家都开始模仿她
Until the day they all found themselves imitating her.
跟我多说一点关于她的事吧
Please, just tell me one more thing about her.
你母亲…
Your mother was…
无畏
fearless.
无惧
Fearless.
那么…
So…
要我在市场给你买♥♥什么
what can I bring you from the market?
一支玫瑰 就像画里的那样
A rose. Like the one in the painting.
你每年都要这个
You ask for that every year!
你也每年都会带给我
And every year you bring it.
那我就再带给你一支
Then I shall bring you another.
我保证
You have my word.
-再见 爸爸 -再见 贝儿
– Goodbye, Papa. – Goodbye, Belle.
走了 菲利普
Come on, Philippe.
你认识路的
You know the way.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow!
好的 明天 我会带玫瑰回来
Right. Tomorrow, with the rose.
路上小心
Stay safe.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
洗衣服
The laundry.
过来 过来
Come! Come!
蓝色的鸟
“The blue bird…”
从这里
“That flies…
飞过黑暗的…
“Over the dark…
森林
“Wood.”
真厉害
That was amazing!
你在搞什么鬼
What on earth are you doing?
居然开始教别的女孩识字了
Teaching another girl to read?
有你一个还不够吗
Isn’t one enough?
我们得采取点措施了
We have to do something.
你是我见过的
You are the wildest…
最美最狂野的存在
most gorgeous thing I have ever seen.
没人配得上你
Nobody deserves you.
但至少我们的孩子肯定很漂亮
But at least I know our children will be beautiful.
我来的不是时候吗
Am I catching you at a bad time?
怎么了 乐福
What is it, LeFou?
某个少女落难了
A certain damsel is in distress.
该英雄出场了
It’s hero time.
我跟你还没完呢
I’m not done with you yet.
我跟你也没完
Me, neither.
贝儿 我听说你和村长闹矛盾了
Belle! I heard you had trouble with the Headmaster.
他也不喜欢我
He never liked me either.
关于那些村民 我能给你点建议吗
Can I give you a little advice about the villagers though?
他们永远都不会信任
They’re never going to trust
你想带来的那种改变
the kind of change you’re trying to bring.
我只是想教一个孩子识字
All I wanted was to teach a child to read.
你唯一应该考虑的孩子…
The only children you should concern yourself with…
是你自己的孩子
are your own.
我…
I’m…
还没准备生孩子
not ready to have children.
也许是因为你还没遇到心上人
Maybe you haven’t met the right man.
这是个很小的村子 加斯顿
It’s a small village, Gaston.
所有男人我都遇到过了
I’ve met them all.
也许你该再仔细瞧瞧
Well, maybe you should take another look.
我们当中有些人已经变了
Some of us have changed.
加斯顿
Gaston…
我们不会让彼此幸福的
we could never make each other happy.
没人能变化那么大
No one can change that much.
贝儿
Oh, Belle.
你知道这村子里没了父亲的老姑娘
Do you know what happens to spinsters in this village
是什么下场吗
after their fathers die?
零钱 给点零钱好吗
Coins? Got any spare coins?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!