谢…谢谢
Thank… Thank you.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
我知道今晚还有很多嘉宾
And I know that there’s a lot of people
等着要表演
on the list to play tonight,
但我在想
but I was wondering
我能否再加一首歌♥
if I could just add one more.
她是我的一个朋友
She’s a friend of mine who,
和我一样从英国来到这里
like me, is a long way from home.
如果你们同意的话
And if it’s ok with you,
你们想听她上台
I was wondering if you’d like her to come up here
唱一首自己的歌♥吗
and play one of her songs.
可以吗 可以
Is that ok? Yeah?
格蕾塔 请上来吧
Gretta, would you come up here, please?
稍等一下
Uh, just give me a moment.
我觉得你上台唱首自己的歌♥
I think it would be a good idea if you’d come up
这样挺好的啊
and sing one of your songs.
哪他妈好了
It would be a really fucking bad idea.
格蕾塔 拜托 这里是纽约
Oh, Gretta, come on, this is New York.
-不要 -你们想听 对吧
– No. – You want to hear it, right?
对不对
Yeah?
-对不对 -对
– Yeah? – Yes!
唱吧
Sing it!
肯定很好听的
You’re gonna be amazing.
大家好
Um, hi.
这是一首新歌♥
Uh, so this is a new song,
所以还没怎么润色
so it might be kind of rough.
献给曾在这里感到孤独的人
It’s for anyone who’s ever been alone in the city.
独自站在地铁站台
So you find yourself at this subway
身边行囊就是你的所有
When your world in a bag by your side
突然死亡也变成了解脱
And all at once it seemed like a good way
你已经走到了尽头
You realized its the end of your life
生活也没有了意义
For what it’s worth
地铁缓缓开进站台
Here comes the train upon the track
痛苦趁黑暗慢慢侵蚀
And there goes the pain it cuts to black
你敢迈出最后一步吗
Are you ready for the last act?
迈出一步
To take a step
再不能回头
You can’t take back
她爱你吗
Did she love you?
她让你沉沦吗
Did she take you down?
她曾双膝跪下
Was she on her knees
轻吻你的皇冠吗
When she kissed your crown?
告诉我你的答案
Tell me what you found
独自站在地铁站台
So you find yourself at this subway
身边行囊就是你的所有
When your world in a bag by your side
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么样
See?
当天早些时候
起床
Get up!
现在是11点整 早上好 纽约
11 am. Good morning, New York,
欢迎收听《早安波特西与安迪》
And welcome to the second hour of
第二时段节目
Potsy and Andy in the Morning!
波特西 你听说了狗的那事了吗
Hey, Potsy, did you, uh… did you read about the dog?
-韩国餐馆 -我当然听说了
– The Korean restaurant thing? – Oh, I certainly did.
凯蒂 你听说了吗
Did you hear about that, Katie?
重新
开始
新来的样带 来听听
Fresh prospects, let’s hear it.
看你有什么歌♥
What do you got for me?
太难听了
No, no!
下一位陪我度过愉快旅程的是谁
Who’s next on this delightful journey?
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, man. No!
别这么唱 别这么唱
No, you can’t… No, you can’t!
真是垃圾 垃圾
It’s shit. It’s shit!
滚出我的车
Get fucking out of my car.
来点好东西 吸引我的 给我点灵感
Give me anything, a song, a hook, anything I can work with.
我的要求并不高
I’m not asking for much.
这个可以 这个不错
That’s something. That’s good.
你一开口就毁了
Until you started to sing.
妈的
Fuck.

Shit.
我妈妈呢
Where’s Mom?
我女儿呢
Where’s my daughter?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你妈妈赶着交稿
Your mom has a deadline.
她今天让我带你
She asked me to watch you today.
走吧
Let’s go.
你想去哪里
So where do you want to go,
纽约自然历史博物馆
the Museum of Natural History?
还是去公园吃个冰激凌什么的
You want to go to the park and get ice cream or what?
我为什么要去那里
Why would I want to do that?
我又不是小孩
I’m not ten.
什么味道
What’s that smell?
是汽油
Oh, that’s gasoline.
我给车加了油
I was filling up the car with gasoline,
不小心洒在了裤脚上
and then I spilled a little on my pant leg.
绝对不是酒味
That isn’t alcohol.
我好像有个会要开
I think I got a meeting here.
你想在这里等还是跟我一起
You want to wait here or you want to come?
你好像有个会
You think you have a meeting?
到底有没有
Do you or not?
看看呗
Let’s see.
看到了吗 太有意思了
See? This is fun, right?
我们92年刚来到这一片时
When we came into this neighborhood in ’92,
这里根本没人气
there was nobody here.
简直一团糟 妓♥女♥ 毒品…
It was like a war zone. Hookers, crack…
-现在发展得多好 -我知道 爸爸
– Now it’s totally gentrified. – I know, Dad.
我听你说过了
I’ve had the tour.
我们要从这里上去
OK, we’re gonna go up here.
不要说话
Just be quiet.
这样更有活力…
There’s more of a dynamic of…
我觉得这种方式有助于提高公♥司♥收益
I think it’s a great way to generate revenue for the company.
-你好 -你好啊
– Hi, um… – Hey.
路上堵车了吗
Was there bad traffic?
没有 路况很好
Uh, no, traffic was actually pretty good.
我只是顺路经过
I was just passing by.
好吧 我们刚刚… 我们…
OK, well, we were just… we were…
刚总结了一下评论音轨的事
closing up about this audio commentary piece.
是啊 烂点子
Yeah, shit idea.
以前是烂点子
It was a shit idea then.
现在还是烂
Still a shit idea.
时间并没有改变它
It didn’t age well.
是吗 我们很欣赏你的直率
Oh yeah, we… we appreciate your candor.
但我们有不同的看法
We had… We had a different view of it here, though.
一般来说 音乐家们
I mean, musicians, for the most part,
都是沉默寡言的青少年
are pretty much monosyllabic teenagers
一般来说话都不多
who really don’t have that much to say,
这还是好的时候
and that’s the good ones, right?
那我们在这里做什么
So what are we doing here?
音乐产业发展得很好
The music industry is fine.
它的前景也很好
It’s always gonna be fine.
我们一直发展得很好
We always have been fine.
也许年轻人是对的
Maybe the kids are right.
也许音乐就应该免费
Maybe music should be free anyway.
身为唱片公♥司♥领导
That’s an alarming thing
发表这样的言论令人很是担忧
to hear the head of a record company say.
-什么 说出真♥相♥吗 -这个…
– What? The truth? – Well, um…
谢谢你 凯伦
Thanks so much, Karen.
有消息就通知我
Yeah, let me know.
我们下次再谈
Uh, let’s… let’s talk more.
我很感谢你…
I really appreciate you…
-当然了 -…抽空过来
– Yeah, of course. – …coming by.
-谢谢大家 -会议不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!