– Thanks, guys. – Great meeting.
见到你真高兴 丹
Good to see you, Dan.
很高兴谈出了个结果
I’m glad we got that figured out.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – Yeah.
乐队给自己的音乐做评论音轨
Bands doing audio commentary on their own music
真♥他♥妈♥蠢 索尔
is so fucking lame, Saul,
你自己也清楚
and you know it.
十年前你鸟都不会鸟这个想法
Ten years ago, man, you would’ve shit on that idea.
挺不错的啊
It’s something.
这是理念
It’s an idea.
它可以吸引关注
It’s something that helps keep the lights on.
挺不错的
It’s something.
我们要的是远见 不是噱头
We need vision, not gimmicks.
那才是我们
That’s us.
我一直在听你的 穆里根先生
I’ve been following you, Mr. Mulligan.
在过去五年中
Down a track on every long shot
你提出的每一个长远计划
you’ve been bringing in here for the last five years,
有哪一个成功了
and which one of them has come in?
哪一个
Which one?
丹 丹
Dan. Dan!
再见 我的好兄弟索尔
See you later, brother Saul.

Dan!
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk, man.
回来
Come back here.
你别想走开
Don’t you walk away from me, man.
你不能这么做
You can’t do this shit, man.
你不能这么搞
You can’t pull this shit, dude.
你不能这么搞
You can’t pull this shit!
你想要怎样
You want to do…
别在这里撒泼
Don’t do this here.
我他妈就是要在这里撒泼
I’m gonna do it right fucking here.
-行啊 -好啊 来啊
– Let’s do it, then. – All right, let’s do it!
因为他们都知道
Because they know, they know.
他们知道什么
They know what?
他们之所以能坐在这工作
These people know that they are sitting behind those desks
全靠我当年在酒吧楼上
because I started an independent record label
成立了这个独♥立♥唱片公♥司♥ 索尔
above that bar, Saul.
我们改变了唱片行业的规则
And we changed the way that things were gonna be done, man.
注重鼓励与培养
Nurture and foster.
社会在进步 时代在改变
Things change, times change.
人们需要与时俱进 丹
People got to change with them, Dan.
你已经融不进来了
It’s not working.
该离开了
You got to go.
我没时间管这烂摊子
I don’t have time for this shit, man.
我自己的烂摊子已经够多了
I got my own shit going on, all right?
我要拿走我的客户名单
I’m getting… I’m taking my client list.
我不在这里干了
I’m out of here, man.
我他妈不在这里混了
I am fucking out of here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们跟我们签的约
They signed to us.
别烦她
Don’t bother her.
别烦她
Don’t bother her.
你以为公♥司♥不用赚钱吗
It’s not Jerry Maguire.
爸爸 走吧
Dad, let’s go.
我要拿走我的艺术品
I’m taking my art, then.
没错 我要把它带走
That’s it, I’m taking the art.
这是我的 我掏钱买♥♥的
It’s my art. I paid for it.
是我买♥♥的 我选的
I bought it. I picked it out.
-我来 -走开 走开
– I got it. – Get away from me. Get away.
-我扶住了 -不 你放手
– I got it, I got it. – No, you don’t. Let go.
别动 把它放在这
Stop it! Leave it there.
我回头再来拿
I’m coming back for that.
那是我的
That’s mine.
那些都是我的
All of that’s mine.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
你还想再来一杯吗
You want another one?
我想 但我不会
Um, I do, but I won’t.
我不应该 我不可以
I mustn’t. I can’t.
他怎么能炒掉我这个创始人呢
How could he fire me when I set the whole fucking thing up?
是吗
Did you?
你对你的父亲一无所知吗
Don’t you know anything about your father?
我知道啊
Yeah. I do.
-我知道妈妈怎么说 -她怎么说
– I know what Mom says. – What does Mom say?
她说你是个可悲的人生输家
She says you’re a pathetic loser.
她是深情地说的
She says that affectionately.
你呢
What about you?
你怎么想
What do you think?
我根本不了解你
I don’t really know you.
所以…
So…
两年对青少年来说是很长的
You know, two years is a long time in the life of a teenager.
你是从哪里学会这样说话的
Where’d you learn to talk like that?
心理医生那
My psychiatrist.
心理医生 你都看心理医生了
Psychiatrist. You have a psychiatrist now?
是的 妈妈觉得这样比较好
I do. Mom thought it would be a good idea.
我的行为有点怪
I was acting strange.
你一点都不奇怪 好吗
There’s nothing strange about you, all right?
你只有15岁
You’re 15 years old.
你不需要什么心理医生
You don’t need a fucking psychiatrist.
相信我 我比任何人都了解你
Believe me, I know. I know you better than anybody.
当然了 爸爸
Yeah, you sure do, Dad.
你刚才说我几岁来着
How old did you say I was?
我刚才是说15岁吗
Did I say you were 15?
我想说14
I meant you were 14.
我说15了吗
Did I say 15?
你有钱付账吗
You got money to pay for these beers?
我没有… 我是小孩
I don’t… I… I’m a kid.
我一分钱都没有
I don’t have any money on me.
你的零花钱呢
What happened to your pocket money?
用来买♥♥安全套了
I spent that on condoms.
什么
What?
不 不 不 信息量太大了
No, no, no, no, no. Too much information.
-准备好了吗 -准备干什么
– You ready? – For what?
好玩吧 别笑
That was fun, right? Don’t smile.
好玩 爸爸
It was fun, Dad.
太好了 你玩得很开心
Yeah. You had a good time.
你长大后我们就没这样一起跑过步
We haven’t ran like that since you were little.
真不错
That was good.
-这是你♥爸♥爸吗 -你好
– This your daddy? – Hey.
-很高兴遇见你 -别看过来
– I’m glad you’re here. – Look away.
我只是想要到车上去…
I was just going to the car…
-你没事吧 -我没事
– You ok? – I’m fine.
对不起 都是我的错
I’m sorry. My bad.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a great day.
我完全可以把那家伙放倒
I could’ve taken that guy,
只是不想大闹一场
just didn’t want to make a scene.
帮我个忙 好吗
Do me a favor, all right?
别告诉你妈我今天失业了
Don’t tell your mom I lost my job today.
听我说…
Listen to me…
感谢你陪我度过这平常的一天 爸爸
Thanks for a really normal day, Dad.
什么
What?

Shit.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
-工作怎么样 -还可以
– How’s work? – Uh, fine.
你好像饿了
You look hungry.
她老师很担心她
Her teachers are really worried about her.
学校里的女生都不喜欢她
No girls like her at school.
她很孤僻
She is distant, and basically,
基本上愿意和她交朋友的
the only people who want to hang out with her
都是想上她的高年级男生
are older boys who want to fuck her.
是吗 你觉得很惊讶吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!