-可以来吗 -当然 走吧
– Is that OK? – Yeah, come on.
-好的 -兄弟 收好
– Cool. – My brother, there you go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
她来了 就是她
There she is. That’s her.
这位是格蕾塔 会写歌♥的那个
This is Gretta. She’s the songwriter I was telling you about.
-你好 -我女儿 瓦莱特
– Hello. How you doing? – My daughter, Violet.
那小帅哥叫什么 穿蓝T恤的
So who was the cute guy? The one in the blue shirt.
格雷格 你注意到了
Greg. You noticed him?
当然 他那么出眼
Sure. I mean, who wouldn’t?
-非常帅气 -可我高攀不起
– He’s gorgeous. – He’s totally out of our league.
怎么会高攀不起呢
He’s out of your league?
我觉得完全没问题
Well, I mean, he didn’t look out of your league.
无视他
Ignore him.
他本来就无视我
How do you get someone to notice
我无视他给谁看呢
you’re ignoring them if they’re ignoring you?
他没有无视你 你很漂亮
He’s not ignoring you. You’re beautiful.
他一定注意到了 只是不想太莽撞
He knows that you’re there. He’s just hedging his bets.
可是
But…
你必须非常确定
I mean, you have to be really
自己是真心喜欢他
sure that you actually like him, you know.
不是为了找个帅哥
That’s it’s not just that
向大家炫耀
he’s the guy at school to be seen with.
不 我真的很喜欢他
No, I do really like him.
那就想办法让他来约你
Well, then you have to find a way to get him to ask you out.
问题就是怎么做
Yes, but how?
首先 不要打扮得那么轻浮
Well, for starters, stop dressing like you’re totally easy.
我觉得挺性感的 AA的衣服
I thought this was sort of sexy, it’s American Apparel.
不是挺性感 是太性感了
No, it isn’t sort of sexy. It’s very, very sexy,
但一点想象的余地都没有了 你说呢
but it doesn’t leave much to the imagination, you know?
也许吧
I guess.
想逛街吗
You want to go shopping?

I do.
-现在 -好啊
– Yeah? – Yeah.
走 我们去逛街
OK, good. We’re going shopping.
给你
Here you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – Yeah.
祝专辑制♥作♥顺利
Good luck on the rest of your album.
-很好听 -谢谢
– It sounds cool. – Thank you.
-钥匙带着吗 -带了
– You have your key? – Yep. I got it.
来跟我们一起唱首歌♥吧
Hey, you should come and sing on a track.
我不会唱歌♥ 只会弹点吉他
I can’t sing. I can play a bit of guitar,
-如果… -我们周四要录歌♥
– if that’s… – We’re doing one on Thursday.
很简单的 一起来吧
It’s gonna be simple. You should come play.
可以吗 爸爸
Can I, Dad?
我得慎重考虑一下
I need to… I need to contemplate that.
你瞎搅合什么
What are you doing?
-别多事 -怎么了
– That ain’t cool. – What? What?
她那点水平
I don’t know if she can
不一定能一起录
play guitar well enough to play on a track.
我不想让她难堪 万一弹不好呢
I don’t want to embarrass her. What if she can’t play?
没关系的 让她来吧
Look, it’s going to be easy. Let her do it.
亲爱的
Hey, babe? Hey.
-瓦莱特呢 -她…瓦莱特
– Um, where’s Violet? – Well, she’s… Violet?
我有个想法
Listen, I was wondering, uh,
周四录歌♥的时候
you think it would be cool if she came and played guitar
不如让她来弹吉他怎么样
on one of these songs that I’m recording on Thursday?
她弹得可糟糕了
She’s terrible at guitar.
-还不差吧 -很糟糕
– Well, she’s not bad. – She’s terrible.
我觉得没问题
I think she’ll be OK.
-她… -5点 带她来吧
– Well, she’s… – Yeah. 5:00, will you bring her?
由你决定
I mean, that’s up to you.
-地址我发短♥信♥给你 -我会带她来的
– Yeah. I’ll text you the address. – I mean, I’ll bring her.
你也一起来吧
Why don’t you come, too?
-来吧 -没门
– Come on. – No way.
来吧 来就是了 很好玩的
Come on. Just come. It’ll be fun.
-我真心希望你来 -我会考虑的
– I want you to come. – I’ll think about it. OK.
也许会来
I’ll come, maybe.
-谢谢 -没事
– Thank you. – All right.
-再见 -谢谢
– Bye. – Thank you.
再见
Bye.
今天见到你和瓦莱特真是挺棒的
You know, it was nice to see you with Violet today.
-不能多陪陪她很难过吧 -是啊
– It must be hard not seeing her more. – Yeah, it’s…
为什么不呢
So why don’t you?
她显然很需要父亲的陪伴
I mean, she obviously really needs her father around.
你现在做社工了吗
What, are you the fucking social services now?
不是这意思 我只是建议
No, no, I mean, I’m just saying.
你肯定舍不得和她分别
It must have been fairly tense for you to leave,
看她那么依依不舍的样子
especially seeing as how much she obviously wants you around.
这是我那份钱 明早见
I… I’m gonna split. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.
该死的
Fuck, man. Fuck that shit.

Dan.
对不起 抱歉
Hey, look, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你究竟要我怎么样 你在玩什么把戏
What? What do you want from me? What game are you playing?
什么意思
What does that mean?
我只是
Look, I just…
-是什么 -看到你女儿这么乖
– What? – I saw how sweet she was today,
却不能和你在一起 我为你感到惋惜
and I just felt sorry for you being away from that.
什么鬼话 你倒站着说话不腰疼
That is such a crock of shit. You were back there judging me.
你肯定觉得我之所以离婚
You think that I left that relationship
是因为我是个自私阴郁的混♥蛋♥
because I’m some sort of selfish, depressed prick,
-虽然我的确是 -我不觉得
– which I am, by the way. – No. I don’t think
你是个自私阴郁的混♥蛋♥
you’re a selfish, depressed prick.
我觉得你不该因为这些挫折
I think you’ve let your troubles
-就放弃生活 -孩子啊孩子
– get in the way of your entire life. – Oh, babe, babe.
说这种天真烂漫的话 你真不成熟
You’re really showing your age right now.
你根本不懂 两个人结婚后
You have no idea what happens between two people
18年间经历的种种
after 18 years of marriage, all right?
你愿意对一个混♥蛋♥念念不忘
And because you’re willing to hang around for some asshole
不在乎他背叛你 那是你犯傻
after he totally betrayed you, that’s your business.
没错 你说的对
I’m sorry, you’re right.
我为这段感情倾注了时间和精力
I put a lot of time and effort into that relationship,
我才不会因为一点挫折就甩手离去
and no, I’m not just walking away because of a bump in the road!
“一点挫折” 我离开她俩
“Bump in the road”? I left that relationship
是因为我精神崩溃了
because I was having a fucking nervous breakdown,
她却躺在另一个男人的床上
and she was out there fucking some other guy,
计划着和别人开始新生活
planning how she was gonna start a new life with him
留我一人在家照顾孩子
when I was here taking care of my kid.
不了解就不要随便评价
You have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing!
她去欧洲出公差
She goes to Europe to work on a junket, and
遇见一位歌♥手 坠入爱河
she ends up meeting and falling in love with a singer.
干柴加烈火
Bang, boom. Thunder, lightning.
砰然心动什么的
Fireworks. The whole bit.
然后
And…
他们原本计划回家后
the arrangement was that they were gonna come back
向各自的家人坦白
and tell their partners that they’d fallen in love
然后就此共度余生
and they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together.
那天 我去机场接她
And so, I go to the airport to pick her up,
她很爽快地跟我说了整件事
and she just comes out with it, first off. Whole story.
第二天 东西都打包好了
And next day, her bags are all packed,
我们一起告诉瓦莱特接下来的打算
and we’re telling Violet what’s gonna happen.
接下来怎么了
So what did happen?
那男人退缩了 他上了飞机
He choked. He got on the airplane,
回到他原本的生活 电♥话♥关机
went back to his life, turned his phone off,
从此音讯全无 我搬去另一间卧室
and she never heard from him again. I move into another bedroom.
她一心等那个永远等不来的电♥话♥
She’s waiting around for a phone call that never comes,
而我
and I turn into a…
也有点放纵自己了
I lose my shit a little bit.
-真是抱歉 -不必
– I’m so sorry. – No.
或许做音乐的人
Maybe people in the music industry

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!