I am gonna shoot this because you have to play that
要和刚才完全一样
exactly the way you just played it.
好吧 你弹吉他
OK, you play the guitar,
对着它我可弹不出来
’cause I can’t do that when that thing’s on.
行 吉他在…
I will. OK, where’s…
-G调 -好的
– It’s in G. – I know G.
我弹G调
I can play G.
别注意它 你总得过这关
It doesn’t matter, you have to get over this.
-就当这是个练习 -好 预备
– This is an exercise. – Yes. Ready?
慢点
Slower.
不要当我
Please don’t see
是个整日空想的追梦少女
Just a girl caught up in dreams and fantasies
我也曾
Please see me
在黑暗中孤立无援
Reaching out for someone I can’t see
紧握我的手 看我们今夜会走到哪里
Take my hand, let’s see where we wake up tomorrow
浪漫憧憬无限 却只有一夜疯狂
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
我就这样无可救药地爱上你
I’d be damned Cupid’s demanding back his arrow
就让我们在眼泪中酩酊
So let’s get drunk on our tears and
上帝
God
请告诉我们
tell us the reason
为何年少时总是挥霍青春
youth is wasted on the young
在这狩猎季节
It’s hunting season
迷途的羔羊在亡命路上
And the lambs are on the run
也在找寻意义
Searching for meaning
可我们都是迷途的星星
But are we all lost stars
想要点亮黑夜无垠
Trying to light up the dark
唱完了
Done.
-你觉得怎么样 -我觉得怎么样
– What do you think? – What do I think?
我觉得
I think…
我觉得我很生气 我觉得…
I think I’m angry. I think I…
我很气愤因为你写的太棒了
I think I’m mad at you ’cause it’s so good
我都嫉妒你了
that I hate you a little bit.
实在是太好了
So incredibly good.
-真的吗 -真的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-真的吗 -嗯 歌♥名叫什么
– Really? – Yeah, what’s it called?
我还没想好 《迷途的星星》怎么样
I don’t know. Um, “Lost Stars”?
-你喜欢吗 -我不是喜欢
– You like it? – I… I don’t like it.
简直是…太喜欢
I think it’s… I love it,
好的出乎意料 而且它…
and I think it’s incredible, and is it…
它是…写我的吗
Is it about… It’s about me?
反正不是写你别的男友的 是吗
It’s not about your other boyfriend, right?
倒不是完全在写你 但绝对是为你写的
I don’t know if it’s about you, but it’s definitely for you.
那我收下了
I’ll take it.
其实这是给你的圣诞礼物
It’s actually your Christmas present
因为我最近资金有点紧张 圣诞快乐
’cause I can’t afford to buy you another one. Happy Christmas!
我有这件礼物就足够了
This is the only present I want.
-真的吗 圣诞快乐 – 谢谢你
– Yeah? Happy Christmas. – Thank you very much.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
啊 快关了 快关了 快关了
Aah! Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off, turn it off.
-我都想你了 -我也想你
– I missed you. – I missed you.
-这几天都干什么了 -没干什么
– What… what did you do? – Uh, nothing, really.
我就是在附近随便逛逛
I just kind of hung around here.
去了几个植物园看看
I went to some botanical gardens.
-是吗 -那儿特别好
– Oh, really? – It was very lovely.
-那就好 -是啊 可棒了
– Nice. – Yeah, it was good.
我写了首新歌♥
I wrote a new song.
-真的吗 -嗯
– Did you? – Yeah.
在洛杉矶时产生的灵感
I was inspired in LA.
-想听听吗 -好啊
– Want to hear it? – Wow, yeah.
你确定你想听吗
Would you be interested in that?
我非常想听
I’d be very interested in that.
-就在这儿 -好期待
– I’ve got it right here. – How exciting.
是不是我太傻
I don’t know if I’m the fool
总是不能理解
Who’s getting this all wrong
我只想唱一首完美的歌♥
That’s the dream, to sing
给一个完美的人
The perfect girl the perfect song
我只知道我不能
All I know is I can’t keep on
再这样继续伪装
Wearing this disguise
当我看着你
When you’re the only one
我的眼里只有你
That seems worth stealing my eyes
你把我带离了这个时空
You take me to another space and time
你把我带到了更高处
You take me to a higher place so I’m
我就要离开我的生活 不过没关系
I’m about to get out of the race, I don’t mind
我想要你知道
You ought to know that
没有你一切都毫无意义
Everything’s nothing if I don’t have you

Fuck!
你这是犯的什么病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
人们都是那么拘谨
Everyone I meet seems so uptight
眉头紧锁
wearing they frown
什么才是…
What good’s living…
你怎么什么都能看出来
You’re like a fucking mind reader.
写给谁的
Who is it for?
米姆
Mim.
唱片公♥司♥那个米姆吗 米姆
Mim from the label, Mim, Mim?
米姆 就是上个月
Mim, who we met…
遇见的那个米姆 米姆
one month ago? Mim, Mim?

Yeah.
你们在洛杉矶时一直在一起
Was she in LA with you?
嗯 是
Yeah. Yeah.
我也不知道该怎么和你说
I don’t know what to say.
它就是发生了 我…
It just happened. I…
也许这就是个插曲
Maybe it’ll go away.
也许一切都会过去
Maybe it’ll fade.
我…会让它过去的
I just… I have to see it through.
你想头朝哪边睡
Do you want to put your head this end or this end?
你不在乎…
Obviously…
来杯茶吗
Do you want a tea?
我不太记得你加不加糖…
I don’t remember if you take sugar or…
我看着放吧 我看着放
I’m gonna wing it. I’ll wing it.
拜托 今晚就跟我一起去吧
Please, won’t you come out with me tonight?
今晚想上台的都可以上 我要唱几首歌♥
I’m gonna play some songs down at this open mic night.
你为什么不去
Why don’t you come with me?
因为我讨厌你的破歌♥
‘Cause I hate your fucking songs.
好吧 我知道你不是真心的
All right, I think we both know that that isn’t true, so…
对不起 我不是故意的
Sorry, I didn’t… No.
我喜欢你的歌♥
I… I love your songs.
我只是…
I’m just… I…
我现在就像个定时炸♥弹♥一样
I’m being fucking horrendous right now,
说不定什么时候就炸 所以我…
which is exactly why I need to, um…
我要回家
I need to go home.
所以你得跟我去
That’s exactly why you need to come with me.
来嘛 来吧
Come on. I insist.
-我… -拿上包跟我走
– Uh… – Pick that up and come with me.
我们一起去 我不会把你自己扔在家
You’re coming. I’m not leaving you here.
我怕我不在这
I’ll come back, I’ll find
你一旦想不开了什么的
your fucking head in the oven. Come with me.
女士们先生们
Uh, ladies and gentlemen,
今晚我的一个朋友也来了
I have a friend here tonight.
如果你们同意的话
And if it’s OK with you,
你们想听她上台
I was wondering if you’d like her
唱一首自己的歌♥吗
to come up here and play one of her songs.
可以吗
Is… is that OK?
格蕾塔 请上来吧
Yeah? Gretta, would you come up here, please?
-喂 -喂
– Hello? – Hey.
你昨晚说要签我是真的吗
Were you serious last night about signing me?
你是哪位
Who is this?
不是吧
Really?
我开玩笑呢 是 我是要签你
I’m joking. Yeah, I was serious.
我的西装都在这呢
I have all my suits here.
帮我找一套帅气点的行吗 亲爱的
Would you get me a nice suit and make me look nice, princess?
等等 你不能就这样闯…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!