Police are so far not releasing
any more details, but…
电视里说的是你吗?
Are they talking about you?
说的是你吗?你还是个青少年?
Are they talking about you? Are you a teenager?
– 你还是孩子? – 不
– Are you a kid? – No!
最好别报这种新闻了
They better not be talking about you.
我十九了,人家知道的
I’m 19, but they just got that
我下星期生日,我二十了,我快二十了
because my birthday’s next week. I’m 20, I’m almost 20.
撒谎!你把我当傻瓜啦?
Liar! Do you think I’m stupid?
我没有,对不起,对不起
I don’t! I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
求你,求你了,哦,求你了
Please, please! Oh, please, oh!
对不起,对不起
I’m sorry, I’m sorry!
丽莎
Lisa!
丽莎
Lisa!
别忘了我哦
So you don’t forget me.
不要放弃,好吗?
Don’t give up, okay?
我得去下洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
我不想尿在你床上
I don’t want to pee on your bed.
好了…
Okay…
你看着我,我尿不出来
Well, I can’t go with you watching.
那我不看你
I’m looking away.
你在外面等好吗?
Please could you just wait outside?
我不会,我只是…
I’m not, I’m just…
我要你给我点隐私
I just want some privacy.
尿快点
Be quick.
动作快点
Hurry up in there.
不要放弃
Don’t give up.
– 快点啊 – 知道了,还在尿呢
– Hurry up! – I know, I’m just peeing.
我进来了
I’m coming in.
锁门干吗?
Did you lock the door?
你锁门了,你这个…
You locked the door, you little…
快开门
Open the door!
快开门
Open the door!
你在里面干吗?
What are you doing in here, huh?
别自作聪明了
You think you’re so smart.
没啥,我在洗手嘛
No, I’m just washing my hands.
自作聪明
Think you’re so smart.
你这个笨妞
You stupid little girl.
你要我在这儿就杀了你?
Uh, you want me to kill you right here?
– 那我成全你 – 不,不要啊
– I’ll kill you right here. – No, don’t.
– 我不应该锁… – 这就对了
– I shouldn’t have… – That’s right.
天哪,这里热死了,天啊
God, it’s hot in here. Jesus.
你肯定很难受吧?
You must be so uncomfortable.
我给你倒杯水好吗?你要…
Can I get you a glass of water? Do you…
要给我倒杯水?
Wanna get me a glass of water?
你想给我倒水是吗?
Uh, that’s what you want?
你允许我去给你倒水吗?
Can I do that for you?
好点了吗?
Is that better?
千万别再那样了,听见没有?
Don’t ever do that again, do you hear me?
狡猾的小东西
Sneaky little bitch.
– 不,求你了,不 – 狡猾的东西
– No, please, no! – Sneaky little bitch!
想给我添乱是不是?
Are you trying to cause trouble?
不是,我没有,没有 我保证,我保证
No, I wasn’t, I wasn’t! I promise, I promise.
想给我添乱?
Trying to cause trouble?
没有
No!
你想给我添乱是不是?
Are you tryingto make trouble?
我就是想回家呀
I just want to come home!
怎么可能?
Out of the question!
外婆逼我♥干♥那种事,你知道吗?
You don’t know what Grandma’s making me do!
好戏还在后头呢
It could be a lot worse.
你怎么可以这么做?
How can you just do that?
你怎么能让她这么对我?
How can you just let her do that to me?
你以为自己很特别?
Do you think you’re special?
嗯?
Huh?
能这样就不错了,知足吧你
Be grateful for what you’ve got!
你的日子也就那样了
There’s no better life waiting for you!
你有病是吧?我为什么不能过得好好的?
What is wrong with you?
I can have a good life!
我可以,我会的
I can, and I will!
会有家人真正关心我
I’m gonna have a family
that actually cares about me.
我也会关心他们
And I’m gonna care about them, too.
我发誓,我会关心他们直到我死
I swear I’ll care about
them till the day I die.
我会做个比你好很多的妈妈
I’m gonna be a much
better mother than you!
求你了
Please!
我想给我爸爸打个电♥话♥
I was trying to call my father!
– 我想打电♥话♥给… – 骗谁呢?
– I was just trying to call… – Don’t lie to me!
我没骗你
I’m not lying to you!
我就想给他报个平安
I just wanted to
let him know that I’m okay
告诉他我什么事都没有,都没有
and that everything is fine,
everything’s fine.
把我当傻瓜啦?
You think I’m stupid?
我没有,没有啊
I don’t think you’re stupid, no!
嗯,把我当傻瓜啦?
Huh? You think I’m stupid?
没有,我保证,就想…
I don’t, I promise you, just…
我真的很担心他,最近他身体很不好
I’m really worried about him.
He’s been so sick recently
就我一个人照顾他
and I’m the one who takes care of him.
听我说,这个世界上我是他唯一的亲人
Listen, I’m everything… I’m all
he’s got in this entire world.
求你了…
Please, please, please…
知道吗…
You know…
知道吗,你跟他有点像
You know what, you remind me
of him a little bit.
有点像的,像的
You do, you do.
是个好人
A good man…
一个不为人知的好人
who’s under-appreciated.
– 真的? – 真的,真的
– Yeah? – Yeah, yeah.
我爸爸人好,心地善良
And he’s so sweet and he’s so kind.
他非常爱我
And he just loves me so much
把我照顾得无微不至
and he’s always
taken such good care of me.
后来他生病了
But then he got sick.
现在我得照顾他了
And now I have to take care of him.
我每天伺候他吃药
And I bring him medicine every day,
给他熬汤
and I make him soup.
因为我想让他快点好起来
Because I just want him to get better
这样我们就能…
so that we can have a good…
一起过上好日子
life together.
你终于来啦
You’re finally here!
妈妈说我可以在这儿过周末
And Mom says I can stay the weekend!
虽然我们在不正常的情况下相遇
I know we didn’t meet
under the best circumstances.
可…
But…
我还是愿意做你的女朋友
I could still be your girlfriend.
不过你得放我回家,好吗?
But you gotta let me go home, okay?
不然我爸爸没人照顾
So I can take care of my father.
好吗?他需要我
Hm? He needs me.
我知道你不会存心要伤害我
I know you didn’t mean to hurt me.
我知道你是个好人,我看得出来
I know that you’re a nice person, I can tell.
让我回家吧
Just let me go home.
我喜欢和你讲话,宝贝
I like talking to you, babe.
我也是
Me too.
就没有别人照顾你♥爸♥爸了?
Can’t someone else take care of your father?
你没有姐姐吗?
Don’t you have a sister?
是的
No.
行了,别闹了,给我
Okay, stop. Give me that.
你要这个做什么?
What are you doing with that?
他如果敢碰你,我就杀了他
If he touches you, I will kill him.
– 丽莎 – 说到做到
– Lisa! – I will do it.
你会进监狱的
You’ll go to jail!
这我不管
I don’t care.
他死了就好
He’ll be dead.
一切就都结束了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!