♪ 我刚好喜欢纽约
♪ I happen to like New York ♪
♪ 我刚好喜欢这城市
♪ I happen to like this town ♪
曼哈顿谋杀之谜
♪ 我喜欢这城市的空气,我喜欢饮下它
♪ I like the city air I like to drink of it ♪
♪ 我越了解纽约就越想它
♪ The more I know New York The more I think of it ♪
♪ 我喜欢它的样子它的声音甚至是它的臭气
♪ I like the sight and the sound and even the stink of it ♪
♪ 我刚好喜欢纽约
♪ I happen to like New York ♪
♪ 我喜欢去炮台公园
♪ I like to go to Battery Park ♪
♪ 观看那些轮船隆隆开进来
♪ And watch those liners booming in ♪
♪ 我常常问自己为什么会这样
♪ I often ask myself why should it be ♪
♪ 它们应该远渡重洋而来
♪ They should come so far from across the sea ♪
♪ 我估计是因为他们都跟我一样
♪ I suppose it’s because they all agree with me ♪
♪ 他们刚好喜欢纽约
♪ They happen to like New York ♪
♪ 周日的下午
♪ On Sunday afternoon ♪
♪ 我越过哈肯萨克河旅行了一趟
♪ I took a trip across to Hackensack ♪
♪ 可我匆匆略过哈肯萨克
♪ But when I gave Hackensack the once-over ♪
♪ 就坐下一班火车回来
♪ I took the next train back ♪
♪ 我刚好喜欢这个镇子
♪ I happen to like this burg ♪
♪ 我刚好喜欢这个城市
♪ I happen to like this town ♪
♪ 当我不得不跟整个世界诀别时
♪ And when I have to give the world my last farewell ♪
♪ 当送葬者开始摇响我葬礼的丧钟
♪ And the undertaker starts to ring my funeral bell ♪
♪ 我不想要去天堂也不想要下地狱
♪ I don’t want to go to heaven Don’t want to go hell ♪
♪ 我刚好喜欢纽约
♪ I happen to like New York ♪
♪ 我刚好爱
♪ I happen to love ♪
♪ 纽约
♪ New York ♪♪
– 来吧,你答应过坚持完整个冰球比赛不感到无聊 – 我知道我答应过
Come on, you promised to sit through the entire hockey game without being bored, – I know I promised.
我下周就坚持看完瓦格纳歌♥剧
and I’ll sit through the Wagner opera next week.
我知道
I know.
– 我已经买♥♥了耳塞 – 对,但以你的视力
– I already bought the earplugs. – Yeah, but with your eyesight
我倒惊讶你能看见那个冰球
I’m surprised you can see the puck.
– 天,我等不及要上♥床♥了 – 我知道
– God, I can’t wait to get into bed. – I know.
等一下电视上有一部鲍勃·霍普的电影
There’s a Bob Hope movie on television later.
我知道
I know.
你能相信印第安纳州的这个人吗?
Do you believe this guy in Indiana?
杀了12个受害人,肢解并吃掉了他们
Killed 12 victims, dismembered them and ate them.
真的?哦,这是一种另类生活方式
Really? Well, it’s an alternative lifestyle.
对,我说也是
Yeah, I’ll say.
– 按住电梯! – 我们来了
– Hold the elevator! – We’re coming.
按住电梯,谢谢,谢谢
Hold the elevator. Thank you. Thank you.
哦,我…
Oh, I, uh…
我有时在健身房♥看见你
I see you at the gym sometime.
– 哦,是吗? – 对,我们住在走廊那头的公♥寓♥
– Oh, you do? – Yeah. We live in the apartment down the hall.
哦,我随时要锻炼就去
Oh, well, I go whenever I have the discipline.
挤出那个时间是很重要的,效果惊人
It’s important to put that time in. Does wonders.
哦天,对,我同意
Oh, god, yeah, I agree with you.
锻炼改变了我的生活,我就…
Exercising changed my life. Just, I…
我宁愿萎缩掉
I prefer to atrophy.
– 我不是爱锻炼的人 – 我们上周买♥♥了跑步机
– I’m not a big exercise person. – We bought a treadmill last week.
我们有过一台,但你看,我们处理掉了
We had one, but you know, we got rid of it,
因为它太占地方了,所以…
because it was taking up too much space. So…
– 你得打开开关然后上去跑 – 喂喂
– You have to turn it on and get on it. – Hey, hey.
那么多按钮和电脑程序太混乱了
It’s so confusing with all of those buttons and computerized programs.
我永远也搞不懂它
I’m just never going to get that.
哦,我知道
Oh, I know.
碰见你们太好了,我在门厅见过你们好多次
Yeah, it’s wonderful meeting you. I’ve seen you so many times in the hallway.
– 我想过打招呼 – 我知道,这不是很有意思吗?反正…
– I wanted to say hello. – I know, isn’t this funny? Well, anyway…
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Good night! – Good night!
多可爱的夫妇
Such a lovely couple.
– 哦,那个…哈喽 – 啊?怎么?
– Oh, say… Hello? – Huh? Yeah?
那个,你们干嘛不进来一会儿,跟我们喝一杯?
Listen, why don’t you come in for a second and have a drink with us?
– 哦 – 我们很愿意的
– Oh, oh. – We’d love that.
– 哦,那很好啊 – 她做的爱尔兰咖啡很好
– Oh, that’d be fine. – She makes great Irish coffee.
– 请吧,我想你教我用跑步机… – 有一部电影我想看
– Please. I want you to give me a treadmill lesson. – There’s a movie I wanna watch.
哦,跑步机嘛…
Well, the tread…
哎,你看,要是我都能弄明白,相信我,人人都能
Oh, listen, if I can figure it out, then believe me, anybody can.
– 我不知道我该怎么做 – 不,拜托,很简单
– I don’t know what I’m doing. – No, please, it’s easy.
他们给我的册子非常好,我到五级了
Wonderful book they’ve given me. I’m at level five.
什么?你那么进步了?我只是二级
What? You’re that advanced? I only got to level two.
我一直健身,看看这些图解
I work out all the time. Look at these diagrams.
– 好厉害 – 搞不懂这个
– That’s amazing. – Can’t understand this.
– 我来看看 – 对,看这个
– Let me see. – Yeah, well, see this.
我来给你看一张1933年的航♥空♥邮票
Now let me show you a mint 1933 airmail.
非常稀少 非常漂亮
Very rare and very beautiful.
看看吧
Look at that.
这个小型张相当独特,因为它刻版上有个瑕疵
And this plate block is quite unique because it has a flaw in the engraving.
看看你能看到吗
See if you can see it.
– 实际上我看东西困难 – 给你一点提示
– It’s hard for me actually. – Give you a little hint.
就在这个角下面
Right down here in the corner.
– 有意思吧? – 哦,那个小小的一点东西? – 对
– Interesting? – Oh, that little tiny thing there? – Yeah.
– 那就让它相当值钱,明白吧 – 啊哈
– That makes it quite valuable, you see. – Aha.
我刚买♥♥了一套纪念套装,以后也会相当值钱的
I just got a commemorative set of issues that are gonna be quite valuable, too.
– 是吗 – 看看这里的颜色
– Yes. – Look at the color right there.
– 这些全部会变得很… – 听着
– All of these are gonna become real… – Listen,
– 我们可能太打扰你们了,是吧? – 哦,不,这样很棒
– we’re probably keeping you up, right? – Oh, no, this is wonderful.
– 我应该走了,卡罗… – 你做什么的,能问问吗?
– I should be going. Car… – What do you do, if I may ask?
我,我做书籍出版的,我在哈勃出版社
Me, I’m in book publishing. I work up at Harper’s.
– 真的吗? – 对
– Are you really? – Yeah.
– 我有一家老影院,正在让人重新装潢 – 哦
– I own an old cinema. Having it redone. – Oh.
曾经有过三家连锁,但你知道,生意没有以前好了
Used to have a string of three, but you know, business is not what it used to be.
看看这些总统票,看这颜色
Now look at these presidentials, look at the color work.
连齿孔都完好无损
Even the perforations are intact.
卡萝尔在哪里?我真的该走了
Where’s Carol? I should really be going.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
– 对,我说… – 咖啡好了
– Yeah, I mean… – Coffee’s ready.
– 噢,咖啡,我忘了咖啡 – 很好
– Oh, coffee. I forgot coffee. – Good.
我们可以回头再看这些,来吧
We can get back to this later. Come on in.
噢,我们从没有过孩子,不过也容易有共鸣
Well, we never had any children, but it’s easy to empathize.
– 你们儿子去的哪个大学 – 布朗 [棕色]
– What college does your son attend? – Brown!
好颜色
Nice color.
很好笑
That’s funny.
保罗没上过大学,他是自学的
Paul never attended college. He’s self-made.
一直都后悔,我认为知识是第二重要的东西
Always regretted it. I think knowledge is the second most important thing.
第一是健康,然后是知识,然后钱
First is health, then knowledge, then money.
– 时间过得真快… – 你工作吗?
– It’s amazing how time will just… – And do you work?
– 哦?我吗? – 对
– Huh? Do I? – Yeah.
哦,其实
Oh! Well, actually,
我以前在一家广♥告♥公♥司♥工作,但那是很多年前了,不过…
I used to work at an ad agency, but that was many years ago. But…
你看,我一直在认真考虑开一家小餐馆
You know, I’ve been seriously thinking of starting a little restaurant.
– 哦,真的吗? – 不过…
– Oh, really? – But…
对,不过,拉里他在劝说我放弃
Yeah, but, well, Larry, he’s trying to talk me out of it.
她是个很棒的厨师,真的
She’s a great cook, really.
她的完蛋茴香煎蛋卷配扇贝
Her duck and fennel omelet on a bed of scallops…
浇上加入松露和牛杂碎的荷兰酱汁会让你
in hollandaise sauce with truffles and sweetbreads will make you…
缩成胎儿姿势躺在自己床上尖叫一个月
snap into a fetal position and lay on your bed screaming for a month.
他就爱取笑我
He loves to tease me,
但实际上,他真的喜爱异国食物
but actually he really loves exotic food.
我的软肋是所有油腻的甜品,奶油…
My weakness is any rich dessert. Cream,
– 哦,真的吗? – …黄油,任何有脂肪的
– Oh, really? – butter, anything with fat.
噢,听着,我给你做甜点,让你眼珠子都鼓起来
Listen, I’ll fix you dessert that’ll make your eyeballs roll up.
你得锻炼一个月才能把它消耗掉
You’ll have to exercise a month to work it off.
我们要去Le Cirque庆祝结婚纪念日
We’re going to Le Cirque for our anniversary.
不会吧,真的?
No, really?
– 对,到11月就28年了 – 真的?
– Yes, 28 years in November. – Really?
你给拥有一切的女人买♥♥什么呢?
What do you buy the woman who has everything?
我们已经有了联合墓地
We already have twin cemetery plots.
我一向认为宾利很有品位,你看
Well, I always think a Bentley is in good taste, you know.
或者你可以走我跟她走过的路
Or you can go the route that I went with her.
我们20周年时,我给她买♥♥了些非常有爱的手帕
On our 20th, I got her some very lovely handkerchiefs.
是啊,不过,你看,上面有我的首字母
Yeah, but, you know, they had my initials on them.
那非常高级,我以前连她的尺码都不知道
It was very high class. I didn’t even know her size.
我说过头了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!